PCT
IPD
Medial Canthus
Eyebrows
Eye Colour
etc.

One of them is also PFL

PFL (Palpebral Fissure Length)

It is the horizontal width of your eye. Take a ruler and start measuring from your Median Canthus to your Lateral Canthus.

Average PFL is around 28-29mm.

How Does it Affect Attractiveness?
Below Average PFL can make you look like a vulnerable prey. Meanwhile a wide PFL gives off a very aesthetically pleasing look.

An Example of Below Average PFL -
1480931696 gettyimages 585568372

Example of Wide PFL -
Dbf416854bb27ecdc16c700f4dddb3b7

Obviously The Second One Has Better Eyes, Why? Obviously There are many factors as I mentioned above, but Wide PFL is one of them.

What is The IDEAL PFL?

30-34mm is said to be IDEAL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Pfl eyebrows eyelashes ESR hooding eye shape everything else cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, greywind, dna_cel and 7 others
Pfl eyebrows eyelashes ESR hooding eye shape everything else cope
Under-eye support is much more important than hooding (droopy eyelids and scleral show are considered as failos while a bit of UEE isn't).

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, RAMU KAKA, Ricky212 and 3 others
Under-eye support is much more important than hooding (droopy eyelids and scleral show are considered as failos while a bit of UEE isn't).
Weak undereyes don’t automatically mean scleral show and lots of Gods have slight scleral show , zurzolo delon Morrone Meeks Ramirez. Dk a single guy w UEE who has an aesthetic eye area ( they only look good as a whole due to bones )

Cavill without rest of his features would look funny

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Weak undereyes don’t automatically mean scleral show and lots of Gods have slight scleral show , zurzolo delon Morrone Meeks Ramirez. Dk a single guy w UEE who has an aesthetic eye area ( they only look good as a whole due to bones )

Cavill without rest of his features would look funny

View attachment 2823496
Noticeable scleral show is a failo same for droopy eyelids and they depends on under eye support (not talking about orbital vector but more about the closeness of the orbital rims to the eyeballs).
Among those that you have listed only Zurzolo have a really noticeable scleral show and he compensate with rather compact supraorbitals, the others are barely noticeable and have overrall rather tight lower eyelids.

I said "a bit of UEE" and it does mog full hooding in appeal and is necessary for the eyelashes to be visible in the first place; delon, Nozska, Malik, teixera etc, all of them have slight UEE and they all have an aesthetic eye area.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rubberduck, datboijj and BrahminBoss
Noticeable scleral show is a failo same for droopy eyelids and they depends on under eye support (not talking about orbital vector but more about the closeness of the orbital rims to the eyeballs).
Among those that you have listed only Zurzolo have a really noticeable scleral show and he compensate with rather compact supraorbitals, the others are barely noticeable and have overrall rather tight lower eyelids.

I said "a bit of UEE" and it does mog full hooding in appeal and is necessary for the eyelashes to be visible in the first place; delon, Nozska, Malik, teixera etc, all of them have slight UEE and they all have an aesthetic eye area.
Depends on what you mean by “slight “. This is ok

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and datboijj
Example of wide PFL:

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
a canthoplasty on you would ascend hard your eye area

this PFL with more PCT would look fine af

You know how that slight negative canthal tilt on that one eye came about from?

Upper molar toothloss.

It's really a sad story but I lost my upper Molar 1 at around 26/27 and didn't replace it for at least a few years. Then over time I lost bone in the upper maxilla and lower cheekbone. This then had a knock-on affect as bone around the periorbital contour for the side where the tooth was lost, began to shrink. So around the eye. Now over time that eye has tilted a tiny. I've since had two bone-grafts for the bone lost in the upper maxilla and lower cheekbone and replaced the tooth but the bone lost around the eye has meant the eye is still tilted.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Tenshi
im pretty sure that's you right? you would mog even harder with pct.

Yeah. You wanna photoshop it pls? Don't give me too much of a PCT. Only a slight. Make one purely neutral too, which is where it used to be before I lost a tooth and aged.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah. You wanna photoshop it pls? Don't give me too much of a PCT. Only a slight. Make one purely neutral too, which is where it used to be before I lost a tooth and aged.
How did you lose your tooth?

Also you’re aging well anyways you can’t expect to stay 20-25 forever

Used to be fucking neutral: @TheTD7 @Tenshi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tenshi and TheTD7
How did you lose your tooth?

Also you’re aging well anyways you can’t expect to stay 20-25 forever

My bitch auntie from Kenya sent me and my cousins over some mogo crisps.

They are called Kenya Mogo Cirsps and I munched on them with my cousins while we were watching an intense movie, HARD and rapidly. I went hard and fast and bang bang bang... I eventually out of nowhere felt me crunching on my tooth. I was like wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, twilight and coispet

No it doesn't
Full hooding is perfect hooding and Jorge del Rios eyes mogs all of them because of it

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad

They are called Kenya Mogo Cirsps and I munched on them with my cousins while we were watching an intense movie, HARD and rapidly. I went hard and fast and bang bang bang... I eventually out of nowhere felt me crunching on my tooth. I was like wtf.

View attachment 2823596

Thing is, natural ageing is one thing, but ageing more rapidly due to eating some crisps is another.

What Makes Or Breaks Your EYE AREA?

Among the many other things that are important, such as:
PCT
IPD
Medial Canthus
Eyebrows
Eye Colour
etc.

One of them is also PFL

It is the horizontal width of your eye. Take a ruler and start measuring from your Median Canthus to your Lateral Canthus.

Below Average PFL can make you look like a vulnerable prey. Meanwhile a wide PFL gives off a very aesthetically pleasing look.

An Example of Below Average PFL - View attachment 2823455

Example of Wide PFL - View attachment 2823460

Obviously The Second One Has Better Eyes, Why? Obviously There are many factors as I mentioned above, but Wide PFL is one of them.

What is The IDEAL PFL?

in most cases, eye color is only the icing part. Eye shape and placement and symmetry is much more important than eye color.

• +1
Reactions: TheTD7
No it doesn't
Full hooding is perfect hooding and Jorge del Rios eyes mogs all of them because of it

When are you going to fix your high-set eye-brows? You've done about every other surgery needed.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No it doesn't
Eyelashes have a huge impact on appeal, and full hooding, by definition, makes them invisible.
So no, as i said in appeal slight UEE mogs full hooding.

That's not full hooding, lmao. O'Pry does have fully hooded eyes, therefore no visible eyelashes, for instance.
You can see on Jorge a slight amount of UEE, less than Teixeira, but enough for the eyelashes to be visible.

you’ve shown examples of pfh

in most cases, eye color is only the icing part. Eye shape and placement and symmetry is much more important than eye color.
Yeah. I would say placement is slightly more important than the other 3 though they all are almost equally as important.
Shit IPD is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Yeah. I would say placement is slightly more important than the other 3 though they all are almost equally as important.
Shit IPD is brutal.

How's my IPD?

pfl : pfh matters more than than the actual pfl

• +1
Reactions: Rios1992, It'snotover and TheTD7

View attachment 2823596
top 5 .org users of all time, sense of humour and writing style is too iconic

34CBBD1A 975A 428F 8E32 213307BBC3B2

here’s the morph you wanted btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappen and DelonLover1999
Looks normal. I think ideal is 0.44-0.47.

Appreciate those measurements. Interesting. People on here say it's close set and a failo LMAO

Appreciate those measurements. Interesting. People on here say it's close set and a failo LMAO
definitely not a failo lol. As long as it is in the ideal range youre fine.

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Truly a new user type thread.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheTD7 and Akhi
What Makes Or Breaks Your EYE AREA?

Among the many other things that are important, such as:
PCT
IPD
Medial Canthus
Eyebrows
Eye Colour
etc.

One of them is also PFL

An Example of Below Average PFL - View attachment 2823455

Example of Wide PFL - View attachment 2823460

What is The IDEAL PFL?

Are u retarded? Average Pfl is not 34 mm wtf