Looksmaxxing hasn't worked for me

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Besides hardmaxxing, I've tried it all. Gymmaxxing, mewing, skin maxxing, hair maxxing, style maxxing, and jaw exercise maxxing. Despite this, I'm still a mid 20's kissless virgin who's never even been on a date. I think it's truly over for me. Got kicked off the incel forums because they said I wasn't "ugly enough", but I call bullshit. I'm completely invisible to women. My last hopes are surgerymaxxing and geomaxxing. If I don't do one of those things, I will surely die alone.

Anyway, I've decided to get a rhinoplasty in the near future. I'll post results as soon as it's healed up. Jaw surgery is my next priority but I've heard it's risky and expensive so it might be awhile until I get that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
SKILL ISSUE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21044, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
Grind more exp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
What's your age ?
Face rating
Height
Race ?

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and pneumocystosis
What's your age ?
Face rating
Height
Race ?
Face rating: ~5 PSL (according to this site's raters)
Height: ~5'10"
Race: White

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Lmao by these stats you are a mentalcel /volcel not an incel
Learn to talk to girls ik sound bluepilled butt in your case that's exactt want you want

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 22886, Hmmf and 1 other person
Besides hardmaxxing, I've tried it all. Gymmaxxing, mewing, skin maxxing, hair maxxing, style maxxing, and jaw exercise maxxing. Despite this, I'm still a mid 20's kissless virgin who's never even been on a date. I think it's truly over for me. Got kicked off the incel forums because they said I wasn't "ugly enough", but I call bullshit. I'm completely invisible to women. My last hopes are surgerymaxxing and geomaxxing. If I don't do one of those things, I will surely die alone.
View attachment 2060218
Anyway, I've decided to get a rhinoplasty in the near future. I'll post results as soon as it's healed up. Jaw surgery is my next priority but I've heard it's risky and expensive so it might be awhile until I get that.
Ask god for a refund bro

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19174, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Either your lying or your autistic. No 5psl 5.10 white guy would be a virgin especially in his mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Lmao by these stats you are a mentalcel /volcel not an incel
Learn to talk to girls ik sound bluepilled butt in your case that's exactt want you want
I don't know any girls, and talking to random girls sounds pretty creepy and thirsty.
Tried online dating but too ugly to pull anything other than nasty landwhales.
Either your lying or your autistic. No 5psl 5.10 white guy would be a virgin especially in his mid 20s
I might be closer to 3 or 4 PSL :ogre:. Either Never been diagnosed with autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Standardcel dumb ass

I don't know any girls, and talking to random girls sounds pretty creepy and thirsty.
Tried online dating but too ugly to pull anything other than nasty landwhales.

I might be closer to 3 or 4 PSL :ogre:. Either Never been diagnosed with autism.
Trust me bro even my 4 pal bloated normie mates all have gfs and can hook up.

I know it sounds bluepilled but you should just put yourself out there and see what happens. Also if you want a private rating message me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Orbeck of Vinheim
Post body
I better not see some skinny fat shit

I bet you dress like a dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
Trust me bro even my 4 pal bloated normie mates all have gfs and can hook up.

I know it sounds bluepilled but you should just put yourself out there and see what happens. Also if you want a private rating message me
Any ideas for putting myself out there? I just got into uni (saved up a bunch of money so i didn't go into debt and become wagie) but I don't know anyone at all so far so unimaxxing bullshit method confirmed
Also my pics for r8ing are in thread related https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-fucked-r8-me.506979/
Post body
I better not see some skinny fat shit

I bet you dress like a dumbass
Bodypic

Not that skinny but not very fat either. Can knock out 20 pullups pretty effortlessly.

As far as dress is concerned i mostly just dress casual, t-shirt and jeans. Waiting for weather to improve before i buy a bunch of musclefit shit since nobody's gonna see shit if I'm all bundled up.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, OutTheAbyss and Deleted member 16194
Any ideas for putting myself out there? I just got into uni (saved up a bunch of money so i didn't go into debt and become wagie) but I don't know anyone at all so far so unimaxxing bullshit method confirmed
Also my pics for r8ing are in thread related https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-fucked-r8-me.506979/

View attachment 2060299
Not that skinny but not very fat either. Can knock out 20 pullups pretty effortlessly.

As far as dress is concerned i mostly just dress casual, t-shirt and jeans. Waiting for weather to improve before i buy a bunch of musclefit shit since nobody's gonna see shit if I'm all bundled up.
Good body

You're one step closer to becoming a sigma slayer like me

b9c70dbbfd0143b8b63f7d4b575bf8db.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Not NT + not attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Have you tried subliminals?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Solar, Deleted member 23209 and 1 other person
Yeah no shit you just normiemaxxed. Heightmaxx and surgerymaxx are the only legit options

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
View attachment 2060218
You have a weird face. Nothing to do with looksmaxxing.

So what do you expect women to walk up to you and say theyโ€™re gonna let you smash? How many times have you seen that happen in public?

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
So what do you expect women to walk up to you and say theyโ€™re gonna let you smash? How many times have you seen that happen in public?
Nah I don't expect that, I just don't know what people do to get gfs. I assume most people wind up with someone they know or someone online or something, but I know zero women irl and online dating is chad only (not to mention I'm banned from Tinder for trolling).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
you clearly need personalitymax/mental health max
blaming your looks is obviously a cheap excuse for you to not work on your shyness

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 6423
Nah I don't expect that, I just don't know what people do to get gfs. I assume most people wind up with someone they know or someone online or something, but I know zero women irl and online dating is chad only (not to mention I'm banned from Tinder for trolling).
You already know the issue and the solution, youโ€™re socially nonexistent

• +1
this sounds like straight redpill garbage but maybe 1. you aren't as attractive and good looking as you really think you are/ you haven't actually fully looksmaxxed or 2. there actually is something that's wrong with you. Girls had said things about me like "He's cute but he's obnoxious" or "I think he's cute but I wouldn't date him because he talks so fuckin much" (literal things I've overheard). I feel though that if I was a chad, they'd look over the obnoxiousness mean while I'm dead average MTN who has to be NT. So maybe you aren't as attractive as you really are and you need more effort. Don't quit, just keep looking for flaws and try to change them til you really hit your maximum genetic potential. If it takes surgeries, then so be it

• +1
you clearly need personalitymax/mental health max
blaming your looks is obviously a cheap excuse for you to not work on your shyness
noted and probably true
You already know the issue and the solution, youโ€™re socially nonexistent
Yeah that is a problem, but where do I start? What do people do irl? Where do I meet like-minded people? I don't drink so bars and clubs are out of the question.

noted and probably true

Yeah that is a problem, but where do I start? What do people do irl? Where do I meet like-minded people? I don't drink so bars and clubs are out of the question.
You find someone like you wherever you would be yourself, if youโ€™re trying to slay that doesnโ€™t matter though, just go out with your friends or without if you donโ€™t have any friends, and meet people. You already know the answer to all your questions, the issue is that youโ€™re subconsciously afraid of the consequences and uncomfortable feelings which are unavoidable. Fear is your only enemy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Orbeck of Vinheim
You find someone like you wherever you would be yourself, if youโ€™re trying to slay that doesnโ€™t matter though, just go out with your friends or without if you donโ€™t have any friends, and meet people. You already know the answer to all your questions, the issue is that youโ€™re subconsciously afraid of the consequences and uncomfortable feelings which are unavoidable. Fear is your only enemy.
Took this advice to heart and things seem to be turning around. Fear truly is the problem. I will get a gf soon I think.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • +1