Looksmaxxing Info Trade

MoneyMogging

MoneyMogging

Banned
I have over 50+ courses. Over 20 customized ascension plans made by the smartest people on this forum. And a bunch more. I also have over 100 pages of notes based on 700 pages of this forum's best guides.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, mathis and ConfusedBolivian
All of this to go from sub-5 to ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks, Sushifart, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
I have over 50+ courses. Over 20 customized ascension plans made by the smartest people on this forum. And a bunch more. I also have over 100 pages of notes based on 700 pages of this forum's best guides.
everything is in BOTB for free and every guy you asked took all his knowledge from there. Enjoy wasting your money

• +1
Reactions: leir, silencio, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
But if you actually have anything worth it which i doupt just make a thread with everything it will help some

But if you actually have anything worth it which i doupt just make a thread with everything it will help some
he just wants money

• +1
Reactions: leir, STUPIDREFEREES, northern mogger and 1 other person
gatekeeping info ain't it lmao, do u wanna be the next k shami

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
gatekeeping info ain't it lmao, do u wanna be the next k shami
why would i not i don’t wanna give it to 3:1 greys who’ll just post it on tiktok. I have a spreadsheet with literally everything you can do for every part

why don’t you think i have any of this mr 2:1

I dont doupt you have them. I doupt you have any knowledge that isnt here
well of course it’s here but it’s hidden barely anyone knows abt it

if you have this much information why would you want to spread it with others😂

if you have this much information why would you want to spread it with others😂
to see what they got. I’m not scared to go first grey cel

well of course it’s here but it’s hidden barely anyone knows abt it
So you want information for information? I can give you my routine and the protucts i bought and you give me what you have

The courses:

-"skyscraper method"

-"Mewing masterclass"

• JFL
Reactions: leir, MA_ascender and ChickenRun
Oct 1, 2023

I ain’t gon waste my alt rep on yall

Chinless kid

• +1
Reactions: silencio and MA_ascender
bhai im gray i dont have anything to trade drop me some info pls :love:

U greycel aint got any valuable information.