Looksmaxxing is a cope for guys failed at everything.

Money buys almost everything, but most people are stuck in the rat race and because of that they see money as an end, as in, and end to
their problems. Money is not an end, it's a means. You only notice that when you have enough money to live comfortably and do what you want. Some people only really start living once they have money that gives them more freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Where's your old pfp ataturk

fr, lots of people just do what everyone else is doing, and barely any of them look deep into themselves to find what they truly like and are good at

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I am doing a similar version in brazil which is fightermaxxing. Every fighter that I have seen in real life or online gets pussy, even if he is mediocre or manlet. So I plan to join a BJJ gym or an MMA gym and lose some braincells to see if I can taste some pussy. Sad, but its reality.
You after losing braincells during fightmaxxing: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Lol i did that when i was 13.
it got me loads of attention but its no different from being known as a football player. its jsut a sports status halo. Wont work if ur ugly :feelswah:

Remember Looks > > > > > > Status:blackpill:

I’ve never talked to a women
Impossible dude. You had mom, aunts, female cousins and probably women at your school (less than 1% of guys will go to an all male school). But even if you mean approaching a woman, I still find it hard to believe. What about high school parties? Uni parties? You must have chatted with them or danced with then once or twice. I did all of this and still am incel, because incels need to get access to pussy. Thats the real deal.

Last edited:
Being rich is underrated on this forum

money over looks
And general prestige

Being an Ivy League student or working in quant finance or being a lawyer or some shit unironically puts you above 98% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and HTN_When_Lean
1.Having money so that one can be comfortable
2.Being good in a sport or multiple sports , even if it is "Hobby level" , earns so much respect from peers. Gives a good high for me personally ..
3. Being knowledgeable and a good student, imo
4. Being fit and respected and having sharp thoughts.
These are also as important as looks
Sports hella important

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7