Looksmaxxing is actually a cope thing

I

ik I suck

Bronze
Well I can sense some guys getting triggered with my title but the thing is if you are over 18 and you trynna looksmaxxing sorry dude but it's already over for you some youtubers are actually creating this hype around looksmaxxing and People think they can ascend At the age of 20,21,22 brooo you can't move one I don't know who tf is actually believeing this shit Like your skull your bones are fully developed And those guys who are posting mewing shit and thumbpulling and Bonesmashing broo they had good genes After 18 only surgermaxxing can change your facial structure but it won't change your genes as if you are getting married your are most probably going to have a sub 5 kid if you were a sub 5 and you have to repeat those surgeries on him too , so Looksmaxxing is cope ropemaxx and copemaxx is a real thing for guys over 18 and they are MTN ltn Subhuman 😆😆 (speaking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Failedtruecel_, mogstars and 2 others
not a molecule
Summer Ocean GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, moreroidsmoredates, sexchat and 15 others
Well I can sense some guys getting triggered with my title but the thing is if you are over 18 and you trynna looksmaxxing sorry dude but it's already over for you some youtubers are actually creating this hype around looksmaxxing and People think they can ascend At the age of 20,21,22 brooo you can't move one I don't know who tf is actually believeing this shit Like your skull your bones are fully developed And those guys who are posting mewing shit and thumbpulling and Bonesmashing broo they had good genes After 18 only surgermaxxing can change your facial structure but it won't change your genes as if you are getting married your are most probably going to have a sub 5 kid if you were a sub 5 and you have to repeat those surgeries on him too , so Looksmaxxing is cope ropemaxx and copemaxx is a real thing for guys over 18 and they are MTN ltn Subhuman 😆😆 (speaking from experience)

• +1
Reactions: hizzy
I read allat 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: SADA
Self improvement is masturbation

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, mogstars, FutureSlayer and 4 others
Water has never been more wet

• +1
Reactions: SADA and TheDragon
greycel it's time to go back to tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, romm2el, looksseg and 7 others
no it's not, there are people who ascended thru surgeries lol

only surgermaxxing can change your facial structure I said it too but it won't change your genetics 😆

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_

Last edited:

ik I suck

Iron​

JoinedJan 24, 2024Posts70Reputation27

Looksmaxxing is just another form of male gaze lol

Why should I care with my genetics? My kids that fight for being more attractive too

Plus, better looking will make me have kids with better girl that will make him have better genes

After 18 only surgermaxxing can change your facial structure but it won't change your genes as if you are getting married your are most probably going to have a sub 5 kid if you were a sub 5 and you have to repeat those surgeries on him too , so Looksmaxxing is cope ropemaxx and copemaxx is a real thing for guys over 18 and they are MTN ltn Subhuman 😆😆 (speaking from experience)
Dude, you are literally retarded. Nearly everyone who actually ascends is going to be surgeryceling anyways. All these softmaxes are mostly cope or shit you should be doing already without having to watch a video or be on PSL. Since you seem to be so concerned with eugenics, please do us a favor and don't reproduce because we don't want the next generation to have a double digit average IQ. The biggest concern isn't low PSL people reproducing, it's all the low IQ "individuals" whose reproduction is subsidized by the welfare state. We literally live in an dysgenic system and it's not because uglies are reproducing. Imagine the surgeries that could be invented if the average IQ rose to 115+.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, proxyy and PedroFavelinha
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi