LOOKSMAXXING is cope (SERIOUS)

Roids are not cope whatsoever if you respond at least decently to them but we’ll see. They can massively improve an average frame ( Skywalker, Zyzz) and masculinise you more. This has been proven. It’s also much cheaper and more accessible than surgeries!

Yeah I’m back but this forum is finished tbh.
Roid is cope

Give you acne

And you live less longer lol

Roid is cope

Give you acne

And you live less longer lol
Depends on the compounds and dosages you’re taking, plus there’s meds to counter acne, and you might not even get it depending on generic response.

Jfl it has been shown that people on mild dose roids actually live LONGER!

pretty good thread tbh, unusual amount of self awareness in here

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Depends on the compounds and dosages you’re taking, plus there’s meds to counter acne, and you might not even get it depending on generic response.

Jfl it has been shown that people on mild dose roids actually live LONGER!
Proof ??

I used to be this delusional, thinking that looksmaxing is just a matter of identifying your failos and eliminating them one by one and then focus on creating halos by getting implants and then improve a certain PSL for every implant you get, in reality most implants look fake.

New York Sport GIF by MLB

You can only polish what nature has already given you and the only legit surgeries to do this are unironically the normie surgeries that you knew existed before PSL. Rhino, otoplasty, beard/hair/eyebrow transplant, lipo, buccal fat removal etc. even then it still fake

Giggle Smile GIF

The idea that you can access some hidden info about looksmaxing on PSL forums and then turn into a model through this knowledge is a cope, it's just mental masturbation to help you cope and start thinking that there's still hope for you to become really attractive, you weren't attractive in school so you use PSL as a convenient cope and dream of getting invasive surgeries that you will never get.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Bump

How do you explain this then if advanced surgeries are cope?

Preview2x f99f2102

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I used to be this delusional, thinking that looksmaxing is just a matter of identifying your failos and eliminating them one by one and then focus on creating halos by getting implants and then improve a certain PSL for every implant you get, in reality most implants look fake.

You can only polish what nature has already given you and the only legit surgeries to do this are unironically the normie surgeries that you knew existed before PSL. Rhino, otoplasty, beard/hair/eyebrow transplant, lipo, buccal fat removal etc. even then it still fake

Giggle Smile GIF

The idea that you can access some hidden info about looksmaxing on PSL forums and then turn into a model through this knowledge is a cope, it's just mental masturbation to help you cope and start thinking that there's still hope for you to become really attractive, you weren't attractive in school so you use PSL as a convenient cope and dream of getting invasive surgeries that you will never get.

Nah bro it is YOU who is coping. You are coping out of the burden of taking action and hardmaxxing by telling yourself it is futile

Nah bro it is YOU who is coping. You are coping out of the burden of taking action and hardmaxxing by telling yourself it is futile
Kys you won’t ascend

Giggle Smile GIF

inshalla suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 31826 and KING REIDYZ
Only legit looksmaxes:
- skincare (if u have acne)
- leanmaxxing (if u are fat)
- surgery if u have a specific defect and otherwise look good/ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
only people who don’t have the mental strength to moneymaxx for surgeries will call hardmaxxing cope

how can you do a thread like this and not even mention bimax? lmao

ig it's hip to shit on the goat surgery these days

• +1
Reactions: smoth
if u are average surgeries wont do shit, and yes incels most people here and average not truecels
good thread op

• +1
Reactions: smoth
how can you do a thread like this and not even mention bimax? lmao

ig it's hip to shit on the goat surgery these days
show bimax acension for a normie with average jaw u cant

only people who don’t have the mental strength to moneymaxx for surgeries will call hardmaxxing cope
show a legit hardmax acension of a normie

if u are average surgeries wont do shit, and yes incels most people here and average not truecels
good thread op
You don’t even need to be a Chad to slay lmao a high appeal HTN can easily slay bitches

• +1
Reactions: smoth and blackckatt
You don’t even need to be a Chad to slay lmao a high appeal HTN can easily slay bitches
htn isnt average tho ltn or mtn is more average

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
salludon has a great base tho
It was MTN-HTN base in my opinion, but now he’s Chad. Can’t deny that. Same with a few other guys who got fillers/implants.

It was MTN-HTN base in my opinion, but now he’s Chad. Can’t deny that. Same with a few other guys who got fillers/implants.
fillers >>> surgery

fillers >>> surgery
Yeah, I tend to agree.
I’d say bimax, Genio could really help if recessed.
Then fillers
Then roids ( Loox, others ascended and became more dimorphic with them)
And then basic softmaxxing.

It’s all about your base though. Big difference between a HTN base and a subhuman base!

none recessed but not chiseled
if you ain’t recessed you’re not a bimax candidate, by definition

not having a β€˜chiseled’ jaw is more of a matter of body fat percentage, in most cases

Excellent thread btw. What you saying is absolutely right. I was dreaming about getting so many surgeries and looking like chad back in the day. My little potato sized monkey brain was starting to gain awareness that it was an impossible dream. Now my goal is just to look good enough to attract women, so I've been saving money for surgery since last year (im in hs, so every penny i make, i can save them). and when I am around age 22, I will have the money for at least 2 or 3 surgeries.

if you ain’t recessed you’re not a bimax candidate, by definition

not having a β€˜chiseled’ jaw is more of a matter of body fat percentage, in most cases
all bimax post and after i found are from subhuman recension is there an example of more normish jaw going under bimax

Sure maybe if your a subhuman with unfixable falios, but looksmaxing can ascend normies

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
all bimax post and after i found are from subhuman recension is there an example of more normish jaw going under bimax
These examples do exist, but they don’t get shared as much because the ascension isn’t as drastic.

Some ppl have decent fronts like myself, where you wouldn’t really be able to spot any recession, but it’s still visible from the side. In my case it’s a bad mandible (not long enough to properly meet with the maxilla), so BSSO or bimax (still deciding) will drastically improve my profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
mentalcel detected. ascension and opinion rejected

Anyway if you have a great base that's what matters to ascend, and that is also genetics. So over if you get surgeries and you still can't ascend.

Giggle Smile GIF

i got laughed at in highschool by people for my looks to getting three htbs to approch me in the first week of college keep coping
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
i got laughed at in highschool by people for my looks to getting three htbs to approch me in the first week of college keep coping
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA
Then leave forum you geek

Giggle Smile GIF

Bump

Just start mewing bro i got results in 2 days :lul:

I PRAY TO GANDY
He said im gonna become psl god soon

Giggle Smile GIF

No gym for ur face or height lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back