Lorenzo Zurzolo facial analysis

6'5 HTN

6'5 HTN

Iron

Let me know if you agree or disagree with my analysis or any other opinions you have.

If you dont want to watch the video, in summary, Lorenzo has great general facial proportions, quite a good eye area with the exception of his rounded eye shape due to scleral show, and a jaw that has a few minor flaws.

In my opinion he is a 7.5/10 and in that 1 in 250 to 1 in 500 range.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and emeraldglass
he more than 1 in 500, he would prob mog my entire school of thousands of guys.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and KIVVV
he more than 1 in 500, he would prob mog my entire school of thousands of guys.
I disagree, In fact he is mogged by atleast one guy in my grade of 600.

My estimate for his rarity was based on expected standard distribution of attractiveness based on standard deviations.

At the rarest he is about 1 in 800, I couldnt see it being in the thousands range, that is reserved for better looking faces.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69, BrahminBoss and reeceJen
I disagree, In fact he is mogged by atleast one guy in my grade of 600.

My estimate for his rarity was based on expected standard distribution of attractiveness based on standard deviations.

At the rarest he is about 1 in 800, I couldnt see it being in the thousands range, that is reserved for better looking faces.
Cope he’s 1 in 1000. You inflate looks of the guys u meet send one pic of a guy who goes to ur uni who mog him

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, It'snotover and 2 others

Let me know if you agree or disagree with my analysis or any other opinions you have.

If you dont want to watch the video, in summary, Lorenzo has great general facial proportions, quite a good eye area with the exception of his rounded eye shape due to scleral show, and a jaw that has a few minor flaws.

Still how can one fraud that shadowy look without looking emo? Is make up cope?

Cope he’s 1 in 1000. You inflate looks of the guys u meet send one pic of a guy who goes to ur uni who mog him
he’s like 1000 only one person mog him ik maybe 2 out of 1000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and BrahminBoss
He’s a school shooter htn with status.

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
scleral show with beast orbitals and beast cheekbones gives him unique look

His jaw, midface, mouth, eyebrows is ideal already (plus he has a tall skull)

he just has unique lower scleral show eyes (lower eyelids) along with these

He looks pretty meh here. I think its his hair and movie makeup that make him super attactive.

his teeth are also very bad.