Lose stubborn facial fat

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
I've injected something very similar to kybella (6 times) and can definitely see results althought they are a little bit underwhelming and need more than what I expected (I won't complain since I cannot affort buccal fat removal this is the only way to kill stubborn fat for now)

I see that my "stubborn buccal fat" have reduced but at the same time I'm bulking so fat overall in my face have increased. Comparing to when I was the same body fat 1 year ago I'm much leaner in the face.

My intent is to use 4 more vials on the face while bulking (you need to space out injections and when lean I don't have enough fat to do that + I have intuition that the less fat you have the more you risk damaging a nerve or injecting an artery). I can pm you the results if you want.

After a year starve maxxing I realise that staying at 10% bf (which is where I need to be to have good facial aesthetics) is unsubstainable without muscle and I still have face fat because of shitty hormones so I decide to bulk and with more lean mass, hope I can substain maybe 11% bf year long.

If anybody can share experience on the last idea it would be great. Do you think that the hormones optimization that come with greater muscle mass and gymcelling changes your fat distribution (for example after multiple bulk/cut cycle you get rid of skinny fat which is also the cause for fat cheeks (estrogens) ).

I also feel like you can't leanmax to low bf (10%) without quiet a lot of muscle mass if your genetic don't allow it. (But you would be lean to begin with so)

Share your thoughts !
No TLDR I only want quality answers from people able to focus more than 60 secs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, It'snotover, Amadeus and 1 other person
deoxycholic acid requires more than one treatment, it only takes very little at a time, which also makes it hard to fuck yourself up with it.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and yayatourer
deoxycholic acid requires more than one treatment, it only takes very little at a time, which also makes it hard to fuck yourself up with it.
(These are my conclusions after 6 treatments)
Man I really appreciate lot of your work and you're a source of inspiration for me with your gymmax journey. 🙇
Do you feel that building muscles (even with sarms) will allow me to substain lower bf% year long (like 11%) whereas without you starve to much ?
Did your fat distribution in your face changes with each bulk/ cut cycle and the higher your muscle mass the leaner your face tend to be at low bf ?

(These are my conclusions after 6 treatments)
are you getting these done professionally?

can imagine it's getting expensive in that case.
Man I really appreciate lot of your work and you're a source of inspiration for me with your gymmax journey. 🙇
Do you feel that building muscles (even with sarms) will allow me to substain lower bf% year long (like 11%) whereas without you starve to much ?
Did your fat distribution in your face changes with each bulk/ cut cycle and the higher your muscle mass the leaner your face tend to be at low bf ?
every time you bulk and cut it gets a little easier and your fat distribution shifts over time, some of that is age as well.

I used to store all of my fat in my lower stomach and neck/jaw area, now it spreads all over but primarily sits on my lower back.

• Love it
Reactions: yayatourer
I've injected something very similar to kybella and can definitely see results althought they are a little bit underwhelming and need more than what I expected (I won't complain since I cannot affort buccal fat removal this is the only way to kill stubborn fat for now)

I see that my "stubborn buccal fat" have reduced but at the same time I'm bulking so fat overall in my face have increased. Comparing to when I was the same body fat 1 year ago I'm much leaner in the face.

My intent is to use 4 more vials on the face while bulking (you need to space out injections and when lean I don't have enough fat to do that + I have intuition that the less fat you have the more you risk damaging a nerve or injecting an artery). I can pm you the results if you want.

After a year starve maxxing I realise that staying at 10% bf (which is where I need to be to have good facial aesthetics) is unsubstainable without muscle and I still have face fat because of shitty hormones so I decide to bulk and with more lean mass, hope I can substain maybe 11% bf year long.

If anybody can share experience on the last idea it would be great. Do you think that the hormones optimization that come with greater muscle mass and gymcelling changes your fat distribution (for example after multiple bulk/cut cycle you get rid of skinny fat which is also the cause for fat cheeks (estrogens) ).

I also feel like you can't leanmax to low bf (10%) without quiet a lot of muscle mass if your genetic don't allow it. (But you would be lean to begin with so)

Share your thoughts !
No TLDR I only want quality answers from people able to focus more than 60 secs.
Something that's taken me way too long to realize is that lifestyle habits is extremely important for reducing facial bloat.

Getting enough sleep, avoiding processed foods and starches, and drinking lot's of water is very important.

Also, do high-intensity workouts to reduce bloat a lot too.

• +1
are you getting these done professionally?

can imagine it's getting expensive in that case.

every time you bulk and cut it gets a little easier and your fat distribution shifts over time, some of that is age as well.

I used to store all of my fat in my lower stomach and neck/jaw area, now it spreads all over but primarily sits on my lower back.
No I've done it myself, I would go for the buccal fat reduction if I had enough money.

What about substaining low bf% is it easier with a bigger muscle mass ?

Thanks for your answers.
Btw bro do you slay ?

Something that's taken me way too long to realize is that lifestyle habits is extremely important for reducing facial bloat.

Getting enough sleep, avoiding processed foods and starches, and drinking lot's of water is very important.

Also, do high-intensity workouts to reduce bloat a lot too.
Yes I agree with you but even woth all of what you cited and a very healthy lifestyle my stubborn fat in the face won't move.
But bloat is also extremely important of course, at low bf% with bloat I'm worse than at higher without.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yes I agree with you but even woth all of what you cited and a very healthy lifestyle my stubborn fat in the face won't move.
But bloat is also extremely important of course, at low bf% with bloat I'm worse than at higher without.
What you should do is just bulk so that when you lean down you can have a decent amount of muscle while also being low bf%

Have you tried upping the intensity of your workouts?

No I've done it myself, I would go for the buccal fat reduction if I had enough money.

What about substaining low bf% is it easier with a bigger muscle mass ?

Thanks for your answers.
Btw bro do you slay ?
5 mm depth?

the bigger you get the harder it is to gain weight because you simply have to eat more just to sustain your existing mass.

I was already doing fine romantically when I was scrawny, gaining size has made some aspects of it easier, but the most profound effects of it are just in casual everyday interactions, people treat you better.

• +1
What you should do is just bulk so that when you lean down you can have a decent amount of muscle while also being low bf%

Have you tried upping the intensity of your workouts?
I was already a little bit muscular and doing hiit as cardio as well as steady state I've tried everything man the fat just won't go.

Hence trying to get bigger muscle mass. (I had the brad pitt physique when leaning down to 10%)
So i guess not enough muscles even though it looks very good lean.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I was already a little bit muscular and doing hiit as cardio as well as steady state I've tried everything man the fat just won't go.

Hence trying to get bigger muscle mass. (I had the brad pitt physique when leaning down to 10%)
So i guess not enough muscles even though it looks very good lean.
Maybe try 8 or 9% bf to get it to go down?

5 mm depth?

the bigger you get the harder it is to gain weight because you simply have to eat more just to sustain your existing mass.

I was already doing fine romantically when I was scrawny, gaining size has made some aspects of it easier, but the most profound effects of it are just in casual everyday interactions, people treat you better.
Depend I've tried different depth with each injection but always between 4mm to 12mm I would say.

Ok thanks but if you get to 12% for example is it mentally easier to substain with a high muscle mass ?

So at some point you're big enough that even bulky you still get positive attention or even you are almost invisible when bulking and reap the fruits of your efforts when cutting ?

Maybe try 8 or 9% bf to get it to go down?
First I'm sure it is stubborn and won't move more. Second that's impossible even 10% was unsubstainable. I'm talking a real 10%(9.8) with my genetics it's impossible maybe with more muscle mass I can 🤷 that's what I want input on

Have you tried using bimatoprodt?

• Woah
Depend I've tried different depth with each injection but always between 4mm to 12mm I would say.

Ok thanks but if you get to 12% for example is it mentally easier to substain with a high muscle mass ?

So at some point you're big enough that even bulky you still get positive attention or even you are almost invisible when bulking and reap the fruits of your efforts when cutting ?
staying lean isn't hard, getting there is.

I get more attention from women in the winter when I'm bulking ironically, younger women prefer leaner, but they also won't approach you much.

• Love it
5 mm depth?

Were u disrespected when u was scrawny?

Were u disrespected when u was scrawny?
no but I'm autistic, when you're bigger people automatically assume that you're simple so they overlook your quirky behavior.

this makes social interactions a lot easier.

• JFL
staying lean isn't hard, getting there is.

I get more attention from women in the winter when I'm bulking ironically, younger women prefer leaner, but they also won't approach you much.
Lifefuel because I've lost all the little attention that I had because I'm bulking now (in everyday life, in bar environnement with tight t shirt it's better).

My experience is the complete opposite I have a very good will and cutting isn't that hard but maintaining a body fat of 10% 11% seems impossible my body just want to be 12.5% minimum (I feel comfortable at 12.5% year round). So hoping that it would change with muscle mass.

First time I hear of that, I'm curious can you tell me more about it ?
According to @fluoxetine if you apply retin-a, a cortisteroid and bimatoprost/Latanoprost it can dissolve facial fat

Mine hasn't arrived yet but I bought trentonin+ momentase + bimatoprost

According to @fluoxetine if you apply retin-a, a cortisteroid and bimatoprost/Latanoprost it can dissolve facial fat

I value a lot anecdotal data but I hate corticosteroid and if this mix ends up in your blood through transdermal nobody knows the side effects and I'm not willing to take the risk. But tell me bro

I value a lot anecdotal data but I hate corticosteroid and if this mix ends up in your blood through transdermal nobody knows the side effects and I'm not willing to take the risk. But tell me bro
I think @pneumocystosis tried it out but i cant find his thread on it.

I'll make a update once it gets here

• +1
I think @pneumocystosis tried it out but i cant find his thread on it.

I'll make a update once it gets here
Pneumi doesn't have stubborn fat on the face though, if you can find somebody with buccal fat that got rid of it I would be grateful.

Else, the injections works very well and you can add topical yohimbine during fasted cardio (but the yohimbine go transdermal also and it's an horrible drug).

You just need more patience and a little bit of expertise but the rewards outweight the risks in my opinion.

Pneumi doesn't have stubborn fat on the face though, if you can find somebody with buccal fat that got rid of it I would be grateful.

Else, the injections works very well and you can add topical yohimbine during fasted cardio (but the yohimbine go transdermal also and it's an horrible drug).

You just need more patience and a little bit of expertise but the rewards outweight the risks in my opinion.
I've heard Tirz might work but it's insanely expensive

I've injected something very similar to kybella (6 times) and can definitely see results althought they are a little bit underwhelming and need more than what I expected (I won't complain since I cannot affort buccal fat removal this is the only way to kill stubborn fat for now)

Share your thoughts !
Hormones definitely affect fat distribution
The degree of change due to more muscle mass is unknown though
Have you tried increasing the protein to energy ratio and eating to satiety?
How is your cortisol / stress level?

• Love it
Hormones definitely affect fat distribution
The degree of change due to more muscle mass is unknown though
Have you tried increasing the protein to energy ratio and eating to satiety?
How is your cortisol / stress level?
I've tried everything diet and exercise wise, my cortisol is high though since a lot of time :/.
I'm still seeing lots of progress though

• +1
Reactions: brb7
First I'm sure it is stubborn and won't move more. Second that's impossible even 10% was unsubstainable. I'm talking a real 10%(9.8) with my genetics it's impossible maybe with more muscle mass I can 🤷 that's what I want input on
Muscle mass for sure makes it easier as you have a higher metabolism

• Love it

Retina a won't affect fat in anyway.

Bimato/latano won't dissolve it, they
just shrink the fatcells (like you lost further weight)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and shabby890
I've tried everything diet and exercise wise, my cortisol is high though since a lot of time :/.
I'm still seeing lots of progress though
oh I remember you now you are carni and dont drink coffee else I would have suggested stop coffee

Any prostaglandin analogue is 100% guaranteed to shrink your fat cells

How much and what the effect ?
It's about 155$ per 5mg on Peptidescience but you can get it for cheaper from China. It's basically a weight loss drug for type 2 diabetes.

Just buy niche drugs nobody has ever heard of theory!

please pm the results. I will try it but first im gonna try balancing my hormones.

please pm the results. I will try it but first im gonna try balancing my hormones.
Just do buccal fat removal and ask to remove everything. To be honest results of injection are underwhelming considering the risks. + i'm bulking so you can't see the results

Just do buccal fat removal and ask to remove everything. To be honest results of injection are underwhelming considering the risks. + i'm bulking so you can't see the results
nah buccal fat removal not only ages but gives an unhealthy look, thats something im not doing and never understood why celebs are doing it. Margot robbie lost a lot of its beauty cause of it

nah buccal fat removal not only ages but gives an unhealthy look, thats something im not doing and never understood why celebs are doing it. Margot robbie lost a lot of its beauty cause of it
And it's well known that you're a girl right ?

yo man can you pm the results

Any prostaglandin analogue is 100% guaranteed to shrink your fat cells
I have used Latisse and my undereye support went away, is possible to recover from it? I'm on volufilline now