Equinox
giga loser trait

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, owlofathena and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, wsada, Mister Fuwy and 1 other person
Yes it's a failo for high status people to target outcasts or crippled people. But acknowledging this is just a cope to feel like you're better than the normie, 'muh Chad wouldn't do this' basically attaching yourself to a higher value man like your his bottom bitch or something. It's a very bad position to be in same with accepting pity and gifts.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, <6PSLcel and wsada
Another loser trait:you get bullied

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
-bully

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Mister Fuwy
Yes it's a failo for high status people to target outcasts or crippled people. But acknowledging this is just a cope to feel like you're better than the normie, 'muh Chad wouldn't do this' basically attaching yourself to a higher value man like your his bottom bitch or something. It's a very bad position to be in same with accepting pity and gifts.
It's just not true either. Golden retriever Chad might not do it but the mean son of a bitch who always takes his girlfriend certainly might. Lots of bullies just simply have fun without caring. It's actually very natural for adolescents to experiment with cruelty in different ways at different stages of development.

• +1
It's just not true either. Golden retriever Chad might not do it but the mean son of a bitch who always takes his girlfriend certainly might. Lots of bullies just simply have fun without caring. It's actually very natural for adolescents to experiment with cruelty in different ways at different stages of development.
Yes it's called pranking and is honest fun. The worst thing you can do at that age is let yourself get pitied. Just fight back and make fun of faggots or if you want to be moral just be the better man (but still fight back) simple as don't let yourself be lower than some chubby retard or you'll end up like me.

Coping with 'heh you may have tossed me into a locker but guess what you're still a loser because an incel loser said so, so take that' as if he cares. Common sense people

giga loser trait
I don't know if that's true. Can be a loser trait, but that's not always the case. Not rare at all even for the opposite to be true.

"Force shits on the back of reason."

Maybe though you just have a more personalized understanding of the word "loser".

Yes it's called pranking and is honest fun. The worst thing you can do at that age is let yourself get pitied. Just fight back and make fun of faggots or if you want to be moral just be the better man (but still fight back) simple as don't let yourself be lower than some chubby retard or you'll end up like me.

Coping with 'heh you may have tossed me into a locker but guess what you're still a loser because an incel loser said so, so take that' as if he cares. Common sense people
I don't know about pranking. I'm talking about just being straight up mean.

• +1
I don't know about pranking. I'm talking about just being straight up mean.
Well same thing. Just take what you want from the weak, you can call it a prank or show open hostility either way they won't do anything back.

Well same thing. Just take what you want from the weak, you can call it a prank or show open hostility either way they won't do anything back.
I don't think it's good to try to rationalize it so much. Cruelty for the sake of entertainment or personal gain. Believing that they only prey on the weak is a false comfort.

• +1
I don't think it's good to try to rationalize it so much. Cruelty for the sake of entertainment or personal gain. Believing that they only prey on the weak is a false comfort.
It's a lot more difficult to prey on the strong. Someone who's intimidating strong and has a gang of thugs ready is not the same as the vulnerable nerd, or even the good, actually strong, honest man who isn't as aggressive/thugmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin