Losing fight in front of a girl doesnt matter

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I am a living proof. The noodle I have been knowing for over 10 years had recently contact me recently wanna meetup she had ascended to low-htb and I am high-mtn. However, long story short I lost fight like two times when we were in school almost 10 years ago in front of her but she still ran after me brought cotton and cleaned the blood stain from my lips and asking me alot of questions and wanna follow me until I have arrived home safely.

It doesn’t truely matter if you lose a fight tbh, I mog that guy and that is all foid care about. It is all about LOOKS, focus on reasoning around looks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23, Hardrada, murdah and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Jungcuck @gooner23 @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Losing fight in front of a girl and the girl losing attraction for you is redpill cope.
Chad's woman will sacrifice herself in order to save him from getting beaten up or shot.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I am a living proof. The noodle I have been knowing for over 10 years had recently contact me recently wanna meetup she had ascended to low-htb and I am high-mtn. However, long story short I lost fight like two times when we were in school almost 10 years ago in front of her but she still ran after me brought cotton and cleaned the blood stain from my lips and asking me alot of questions and wanna follow me until I have arrived home safely.

It doesn’t truely matter if you lose a fight tbh, I mog that guy and that is all foid care about. It is all about LOOKS, focus on reasoning around looks.
Yeah I beat this nigga in front of his girl and they are still dating type shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes I armwrestled my tall friend in front of his crush that is also into him the girl didnt give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Losing fight in front of a girl and the girl losing attraction for you is redpill cope.
Chad's woman will sacrifice herself in order to save him from getting beaten up or shot.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Redpill coper should take mental note

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Girls dont like problem makers when i had fights in school the girls would come up to me and say that im a bad person and wrong but they would forget in 1 hour and keep sucking my cock

Your face is redpill cope

• +1
Reactions: murdah
how do yall mfers always be fighting i just be full monk mode 24/7