Losing respect for incels

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
After reading how optimistic this person wrote despite being bedbound with stage 4 cancer along with other chronic illnesses, she's still not bitter and seems to be more content than incels who don't know how lucky their lives are.
Open photo

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, shalomnigga, Fiqh and 3 others
Just so you know stacy don't give you chance today, there are millions of people recieving news that they have got cancer or gonna lose their organs and being disabled forever.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, slick2, WishIwasChico and 8 others
Imagine incels rope himself just because girls don't like him romantically meanwhile there are 100 millions that are wishing everynight to just atleast live like a normal person.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: finn899, aesthetic beauty and Copeful
Having to look out for a life of misery and loneliness is far worse then dying young in the arms of your loved ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Zonar, murdah and 4 others
why would she be sad? she got to fuck chads for years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Zonar, m0ss26 and 7 others
After reading how optimistic this person wrote despite being bedbound with stage 4 cancer along with other chronic illnesses, she's still not bitter and seems to be more content than incels who don't know how lucky their lives are.
Open photo
idk y i feel happy everyday all day i am very happy 😃

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, shalomnigga, anthony111553 and 1 other person
Having to look out for a life of misery and loneliness is far worse then dying young in the arms of your loved ones
weak mind, the former is just mental state and canbe changed within your will

the latter is in pain 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Just so you know stacy don't give you chance today, there are millions of people recieving news that they have got cancer or gonna lose their organs and being disabled forever.
Well it's their own fault they got cancer while nobody choses to have bad genetics.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, shalomnigga and anthony111553
4k HD

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el
Well it's their own fault they got cancer while nobody choses to have bad genetics.
it's also your own fault that you are ugly incel, doesn't mean you can lash out like a toddler.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
unironically no women will ever recieve sympathy from me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, m0ss26, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
first based meraki thread
when you arent bragposting your a good user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, m0ss26, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
The question is if being incel is already as bad as it is how do people in wotse situations survive? I’d want to rope asap if I was her

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
also thanks for making the pic so small that i can't fucking read and not linking the post, kys.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Fiqh
u sound like people who say "there are children dying in Palestine and you feast" when you happen to eat a sandwhich near their protest

I'm lucky being considered "not ugly", If i was born looking worse I'd probably not care about problems of others, i'd have plenty of my own

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro and shalomnigga
u sound like people who say "there are children dying in Palestine and you feast" when you happen to eat a sandwhich near their protest

I'm lucky being considered "not ugly", If i was born looking worse I'd probably not care about problems of others, i'd have plenty of my own
she has cancer, everyone cries and supports her. If an incel got cancer no one would actually give a shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh, Pikabro, shalomnigga and 1 other person

bro i am gonna die prob sooner than anyone here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, shalomnigga and EvangelicalRapist
This is a fallacy there's always someone who has it worse. It's just a different circumstance and people have different ways to try and cope. IS is worse? In some ways yes, but other ways no they both just fucking suck.

• +1
This is a fallacy there's always someone who has it worse. It's just a different circumstance and people have different ways to try and cope. IS is worse? In some ways yes, but other ways no they both just fucking suck.

if you got cancer you wouldn't be able to do the things you love

if you are healthy incel you are still able to enjoy every other things beside romance

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and shalomnigga

if you are healthy incel you are still able to enjoy every other things beside romance
hard to do other things when u dream about romance.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro and shalomnigga

Are you an incel?

Open photo
Only incels that are valid are subhumans-low ltn niggas who are 5’5 and shorter and indians after that it’s just pure coping from them there life is 100x better than anyone with cancer

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Pikabro
hard to do other things when u dream about romance.
Exactly why don’t people understand that inceldom is basically a crippling disability.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
weak mind, the former is just mental state and canbe changed within your will

the latter is in pain 24/7
your mental state is determined by your hormones.

You can't control your mind, you literally ARE your mind.

• +1

Yeah it’s not about suffering. Like I’m objectively living a comfortable easy life. But I can’t say it’s a healthy life. Like I’m legit mentally unwell rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Yeah it’s not about suffering. Like I’m objectively living a comfortable easy life. But I can’t say it’s a healthy life. Like I’m legit mentally unwell rn
muh mental unwell

those people bedbound in their hospital bed even despite having chad/chadlite faces prob got cuck by their gf with bbc already. Being useless'hacing cancer is the ultimate ICK to women at the biological level.

muh mental unwell

those people bedbound in their hospital bed even despite having chad/chadlite faces prob got cuck by their gf with bbc already. Being useless'hacing cancer is the ultimate ICK to women at the biological level.
I’m not trying to say they’re better off than me lmao. But majority of people are healthy so we should be compared to them. You should compare crippled incels to crippled normies or something instead of healthy incels to crippled normies (makes no sense)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry