Losing weights and eyelids

F

Final

Iron
I noticed that overweight peoples had more hooded eyelids and a very fit people sometimes has very visible eyelids. Is it possible to keep the hooded eyelids when you lost weight? How did Sean o pry has hooded eyelids when he is fit?

browridge and PCT (i think)

Sean has good fat storage genetics (stores fat in eye area even at low body fat)that's why I think

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and 195cm
My eyes actually look more hooded after losing weight than they did when I was a fatcel and I'm not sure what to attribute that to. Probably just puberty.

Thanks for the response guys

it dpeends on bone i think. im auschwitz tier weight (i have hollow cheeks while not having very prominent zygos) and still have my full hooding

Orbital rims

it dpeends on bone i think. im auschwitz tier weight (i have hollow cheeks while not having very prominent zygos) and still have my full hooding

How much is that, if you don't mind me asking

I noticed that overweight peoples had more hooded eyelids and a very fit people sometimes has very visible eyelids. Is it possible to keep the hooded eyelids when you lost weight? How did Sean o pry has hooded eyelids when he is fit?
everyone has a unique supraorbital bone and fat storage.
some people store fat in the eyelids even at low bodyfat, some people don't store fat there even if they are 50% body fat.

Hooded eyes are the most overrated thing ever. For Caucasians, non-hooded eyes with visible eyelids are ideal actually. Hooded eyes are an Asian trait or a sign of bad health like obesity (like you realized a result of higher bodyfat), heart disease, electrolyte imbalance or thyroid issues. I never get what you all find so appealing about them. Supraorbital/brow ridge shape and position and low eyebrows are far more important than excess fat or water retention above the eyelids.

If you still want them, eat a shitload of salt and very little potassium and stay high bodyfat. Just remember this is very unhealthy.

Hooded eyes are the most overrated thing ever. For Caucasians, non-hooded eyes with visible eyelids are ideal actually. Hooded eyes are an Asian trait or a sign of bad health like obesity (like you realized a result of higher bodyfat), heart disease, electrolyte imbalance or thyroid issues. I never get what you all find so appealing about them. Supraorbital/brow ridge shape and position and low eyebrows are far more important than excess fat or water retention above the eyelids.

If you still want them, eat a shitload of salt and very little potassium and stay high bodyfat. Just remember this is very unhealthy.
MAJOR COPE asian eyes are portruding, not hooded. i have seen this "hooded are asian" cope so many times I lost count.

I eat a diet qith low salt low carbs and have leanness on auschwigz level and still have full hooding. its about orbitals.

hooded eyes are the ideal for anyone

MAJOR COPE asian eyes are portruding, not hooded. i have seen this "hooded are asian" cope so many times I lost count.

I eat a diet qith low salt low carbs and have leanness on auschwigz level and still have full hooding. its about orbitals.

hooded eyes are the ideal for anyone
Seems like we're talking about two different things then. I have never seen any real Asian with full upper eyelid exposure or hollow eyes. They have monolids and naturally more fat in that area.

If you eat low carb and have an unhealthy low bodyfat level, your hooding could be a result of a dysfunctional thyroid or other things. Even things like contact lenses or sleeping without head elevation can cause water retention in that area.

Can you send me a pic of you? Just curious what "full hooding" with low body fat looks like.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Seems like we're talking about two different things then. I have never seen any real Asian with full upper eyelid exposure or hollow eyes. They have monolids and naturally more fat in that area.

If you eat low carb and have an unhealthy low bodyfat level, your hooding could be a result of a dysfunctional thyroid or other things. Even things like contact lenses or sleeping without head elevation can cause water retention in that area.

Can you send me a pic of you? Just curious what "full hooding" with low body fat looks like.
Screenshot 20190830 001914 Gallery

Bewusst

1297525227209.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell