Lost a chance to fuck the hottest date I've had. What did I fuck up?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
This is a long field report, but I really want some feedback on this one.

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

Some possibilities I've thought of are:
  • She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AscendingHero, BigBoy and 31 others
I read every letter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12758 and 20 others

Last night I've had one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates of my lives.

We matched on Tinder, briefly video chatted, and told her to come over for a drink. She had lost the keys to her apartment and told me that she might have to reschedule -- I told her to grab a flatmate's or worst case scenario she could stay over. She answered with "do you have a separate room in case I can't get any keys?" to which I answered "yes, but it would be weird for my date to sleep in another room, wouldn't it?". She replied with "I'm only coming for a drink", and I left it at that.
The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks -- the hottest date I've had so far.

She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come closer to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weirdly explicit question. I just said "why not?" pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled away from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass -- zero resistance on her side, a lot of moaning. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and got on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that".

More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying it.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that".

I got on top of her again, rubbed my dick and humped against her pussy through her panties -- she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties to the side resulted in her pushing me off.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like an animal and then she says this shit 10 second afterwards.

I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather. I was feeling frustrated and started questioning her intentions/desire.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything.

I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and not giving men what they want.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay".

Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit.

I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth.

She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug instead of touching her boobs". She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me.

At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. I started kissing her and she literally laughed. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very uncanny vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the impression of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her stuff, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I didn't want to, and told her so. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally rubbing against the pussy of the hottest girl I've ever had in my bed.

She seemed so much into it and her body language was basically screaming "please fuck me", but she kept rejecting any escalation attempt involving her panties.

Ironically, I feel used. I gave her validation, and got nothing in return. I don't get why she would act like this if she genuinely was into me.

• She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  • She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  • I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I gain experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that makes me feel like crap.

Yeah, I can consistently get laid with HB5s, HB6s, and the occasional HB7... but it feels that anything above that is unreachable and it really frustrates me.
Tldr ? Pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Be_ConfidentBro and Pubertymaxxer3
You should’ve raped her OP
In minecraft of course

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Catawampus, BigBoy and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Catawampus, BigBoy and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I got an erection reading this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Catawampus, Arminius and 33 others
next level foid contradictive body language and actions and some autistic behaviour from op's side after getting frustrated
What was autistic about my behavior? What should have I done instead?
I've been feeling so frustrated since yesterday. I don't want to make the same mistakes again with another hottie in the future... Fuck

• +1
Post pic of the girl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others

• I don't fucking know.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1680 and 13 others
Post pic of the girl
No. All that matters is that she was the hottest girl I've had in my bed so far. I want to know what I fucked up in terms of behavior and how I could have gotten the lay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person

• I don't fucking know.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1680 and 13 others
What was autistic about my behavior? What should have I done instead?
I've been feeling so frustrated since yesterday. I don't want to make the same mistakes again with another hottie in the future... Fuck
should have shown no resentment IMO like non reactiveness

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Nice larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Pubertymaxxer3
Perhaps she liked the attention and you, but didn't want to have sex (yet) like she told you?

• +1
should have shown no resentment IMO like non reactiveness
How is that even possible? I don't think I can avoid feeling frustrated when a hot girl is rubbing herself all over me like an horny animal and then not letting me smash.

Is it even possible to learn to stay cool in those situations? I don't think it's something I would be able to do, to be honest...

Nice larp.
I fucking wish it was a larp. I'm seething with anger and frustration right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, Patient A and 1 other person
Perhaps she liked the attention and you, but didn't want to have sex (yet) like she told you?
But that doesn't make sense to me. Why would she be basically naked in my bed, dry humping me, and not want to have sex...?
What the fuck?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Pubertymaxxer3
mirin @copingvolcel type essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
How is that even possible? I don't think I can avoid feeling frustrated when a hot girl is rubbing herself all over me like an horny animal and then not letting me smash.

Is it even possible to learn to stay cool in those situations? I don't think it's something I would be able to do, to be honest...

I fucking wish it was a larp. I'm seething with anger and frustration right now
I think it is man, I had a simmilar situation with period and shit and I coped with a bj and not giving a fuck and we met a 2nd time

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
I think you should have just played along and teased her more. Eventually she will beg for you to fuck her just keep teasing and she will cry for your dick

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
But that doesn't make sense to me. Why would she be basically naked in my bed, dry humping me, and not want to have sex...?
What the fuck?
Maybe she was into forced sex or something?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and magnificentcel
>success section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, BigBoy and 9 others
Who wants to fuck a female on her period. Its a huge turn off and simply disgusting to me.
Everytime i fucked a girl and saw blood on my dick, my libido turned off completely and dick went to sleep.
Also sticking a bare finger into a girls asshole is just :sick:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyelidcel, Lolcel and 13 others
I think it is man, I had a simmilar situation with period and shit and I coped with a bj and not giving a fuck and we met a 2nd time
The thing is, I've had very similar situations before. A girl was on her period and said she didn't want to fuck, I was met with heavy resistance. I persisted and persisted and eventually I fucked her.

If I stopped persisting I might have never fucked her. I thought this one was the same, especially seeing how horny she was... but I was wrong.

I think you should have just played along and teased her more. Eventually she will beg for you to fuck her just keep teasing and she will cry for your dick
What does that mean in practice? She wanted me to stop being sexual. I remember she told me she wanted to sleep and cuddle, but I really didn't feel comfortable doing that as it felt like giving her validation and attention without getting anything back... Should have I just gone with it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3 and Baldingman1998
The thing is, I've had very similar situations before. A girl was on her period and said she didn't want to fuck, I was met with heavy resistance. I persisted and persisted and eventually I fucked her.

If I stopped persisting I might have never fucked her. I thought this one was the same, especially seeing how horny she was... but I was wrong.

What does that mean in practice? She wanted me to stop being sexual. I remember she told me she wanted to sleep and cuddle, but I really didn't feel comfortable doing that as it felt like giving her validation and attention without getting anything back... Should have I just gone with it?
Tbh maybe she was too disgusted by period blood etc. I would still kiss her and suck her titties and play with her ass even if I don't go p in v better than nothing tbh. Especially if she is hot

• +1
Bro she was into the forcing and shit
You should've just fucked her
But I don't blame you for not
If you're high inhib one wrong move and BOOM rape

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Are you a slayer? Lmao when you are KHHV making out sounds hot af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Bro she was into the forcing and shit
You should've just fucked her
But I don't blame you for not
If you're high inhib one wrong move and BOOM rape
Dude how can you be sure about that? What if she was actually disgusted by her period, playing games, or being retarded and not wanting to fuck on the first date as a "rule" or some shit like that?

I don't think I would ever be able to literally penetrate a girl by force, it's way too risky...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Dude how can you be sure about that? What if she was actually disgusted by her period, playing games, or being retarded and not wanting to fuck on the first date as a "rule" or some shit like that?

I don't think I would ever be able to literally penetrate a girl by force, it's way too risky...
The way she kept saying "why are you angry?"
She was fucking with you man
If shes still interested she probably seriously didn't like the pussy touching
If she isn't then you should've fucked her right there

• +1

you will never know I unironically think my "high inhib bro" advice is the best and for now stop thinking and move on

• +1
you will never know I unironically think my "high inhib bro" advice is the best and for now stop thinking and move on
Yeah I'll get over this girl fairly quickly, but I do want to avoid making mistakes in the future. I hate losing opportunities like this...
I want to get some takeaways from this experience but I'm still really stumped. What should I learn from this and do better the next time?

• +1
Yeah I'll get over this girl fairly quickly, but I do want to avoid making mistakes in the future. I hate losing opportunities like this...
I want to get some takeaways from this experience but I'm still really stumped. What should I learn from this and do better the next time?
IMO not being reactive,low inhib and simply not caring mogs that is my philosophy for the moment I have had experiences in the past with some outbreaks and I looked like a huge pussy.But some ppl here unironically think that forcing would have been the answer so you choose who you believe

• +1
IMO not being reactive,low inhib and simply not caring mogs that is my philosophy for the moment I have had experiences in the past with some outbreaks and I looked like a huge pussy.But some ppl here unironically think that forcing would have been the answer so you choose who you believe
I'd love to be non-reactive and simply not caring... but how did you get to that point?

I have a decent rotation of girls I am fucking so I do have abundance... but I still get incredibly frustrated when I get rejected. It's been like this for years.

How did you develop that kind of stoic mindset?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
Are You rich or have rich parents by any chance?

Looks like she was setting up for a journal scandal of sexual abuse so she could take to the court and Take money off your parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, Mongrelcel and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, BigBoy and 8 others
I'd love to be non-reactive and simply not caring... but how did you get to that point?

I have a decent rotation of girls I am fucking so I do have abundance... but I still get incredibly frustrated when I get rejected. It's been like this for years.

good sleep,low stress,good food
Step by step you start leaving the comfort zone , start telling uncomfortable shit about you to people that value you, show weaknesses as much as you can, do some cringey stuff here and there just to overcome your mental barrier without it looking like you begging for attention and with the time you simply don't care, then you meet someone new and do "low inhib shit".Spending time alone helps too and being aware that in the end small shit like this purely does not matter

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pubertymaxxer3, magnificentcel and 1 other person

maybe start getting into philosophy,psychology and tbh you must be aware you will fuck up many times no matter what, have no fear of losing opportunities will come and go until the day you die

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pubertymaxxer3 and IdiAmin
hes a chad with over 30 slays
I'm far from a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, magnificentcel and Copeful
She probably thought you were gay after you put a finger inside her disgusting asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyelidcel, Deleted member 10107 and 8 others

• I don't fucking know.

tl dr also tales from momas basement

• +1
imagine trying to hook up with foids above your looksmatch when you yourself have not even got bimax and LL yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dionysus, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
I'm far from a chad
I remember this thread that shit had me rolling

• +1
good sleep,low stress,good food
Step by step you start leaving the comfort zone , start telling uncomfortable shit about you to people that value you, show weaknesses as much as you can, do some cringey stuff here and there just to overcome your mental barrier without it looking like you begging for attention and with the time you simply don't care, then you meet someone new and do "low inhib shit".Spending time alone helps too and being aware that in the end small shit like this purely does not matter
put into words what I've been trying to do

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pubertymaxxer3 and everythingisacope

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and oatmeal
* I stopped half way; reading.

She on the rag. It's a digusting bloody mess down there. And she probabaly doesn't feel that well, when being on the ragg.
WTF, with pushing so hard for sex. I can't understand how that is enjoyable when she not into it.

And good luck explaining pushing though her multipule "no's".

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pubertymaxxer3, Fear and 2 others
Not really a fuck up brah but you could have been more patient, don't read into what girls say but what they do, i would have grabbed her and bring her to my bed after first makeout tho... That is classic last minute resistance, i usually either kicked her out because i got annoyed or played it a bit slower(if she was hot), let her give me a blowjob/etc. Some girls just don't like to do it on their periods(it happend a few times, but some don't mind/need more convicing), a girl suggested once to go together in a bathtub and we started banging there.

I did have a girls few times at my place with last minute resistance(either because period or something else), what i did was either: withdraw attention and escalate again in 5 minutes/give her more comfort by watching a movie and cuddling while touching each other/convice her period is not that big of a deal or said you did it before on period or throw a tower below(because she doesnt want to bleed all over your sheets DUH).

but some girls i had at my place with my dick and jerking it while kissing her but couldnt make her to touch it/ her just jerking it off and nothing more/ just blowjob and nothing more.
It's a number game bro, don't look too much into it, some girls are more comfortable banging fast and on the first date or on period and some aren't.

Only mistake you did was started acting like an asshole and going full retard(never go full retard), if you played it a bit slower and more comfort you would be able to convince her to bang in i'd say 2 more hours max.
You could have made her give you a blowjob and cum in her mouth and bang some other time/why do you even care...
SHE obviously wanted to bang her and you were a fucking dick to her, i did same mistake because i got cocky and started getting laid left and right and you know in back of your head you will bang some other girl soon so you dont give a shit.

being full retard/autist/asshole/player/being plain stupid i lost like 30++ slays with hot chicks(whenever i remember some of the slays i lost i die a bit inside), but the ones you still didn't bang or fucked up are way hotter then the ones you did(it's not because they actually are but just because you still didn't slay them), girls littleraly lose attractivness/value after i slay them(and it gets worse each time i bang them again).

you win some you lose some....

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Deleted member 8318 and 6 others
Not really a fuck up brah but you could have been more patient, don't read into what girls say but what they do, i would have grabbed her and bring her to my bed after first makeout tho... That is classic last minute resistance, i usually either kicked her out because i got annoyed or played it a bit slower(if she was hot), let her give me a blowjob/etc. Some girls just don't like to do it on their periods(it happend a few times, but some don't mind/need more convicing), a girl suggested once to go together in a bathtub and we started banging there.

I did have a girls few times at my place with last minute resistance(either because period or something else), what i did was either: withdraw attention and escalate again in 5 minutes/give her more comfort by watching a movie and cuddling while touching each other/convice her period is not that big of a deal or said you did it before on period or throw a tower below(because she doesnt want to bleed all over your sheets DUH).

but some girls i had at my place with my dick and jerking it while kissing her but couldnt make her to touch it/ her just jerking it off and nothing more/ just blowjob and nothing more.
It's a number game bro, don't look too much into it, some girls are more comfortable banging fast and on the first date or on period and some aren't.

Only mistake you did was started acting like an asshole and going full retard(never go full retard), if you played it a bit slower and more comfort you would be able to convince her to bang in i'd say 2 more hours max.
You could have made her give you a blowjob and cum in her mouth and bang some other time/why do you even care...
SHE obviously wanted to bang her and you were a fucking dick to her, i did same mistake because i got cocky and started getting laid left and right and you know in back of your head you will bang some other girl soon so you dont give a shit.

being full retard/autist/asshole/player/being plain stupid i lost like 30++ slays with hot chicks(whenever i remember some of the slays i lost i die a bit inside), but the ones you still didn't bang or fucked up are way hotter then the ones you did(it's not because they actually are but just because you still didn't slay them), girls littleraly lose attractivness/value after i slay them(and it gets worse each time i bang them again).

you win some you lose some....
This

• +1
Fuckme Yea

First one made out with on first date but i fucked up and never saw her again :):)
2nd one 2nd date had period gave me a blowjob twice and cum in her mouth no sex tho, never saw her again :):)

This is jsut 2 of easy lays that i had but i fucked up, so yea FML because there were 10-20 more easy lays with girls that i fucked up/something happend/ girl was retarded.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person