Lost my sex drive

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
Recently I have gone off the idea of women and don't care about them

I've wanked a couple of times over the last week or two, but could've gone without it

My mind is just thinking about my eye asymmetry, my uni dissertation approaching, and my future/wanting to rot but needing income, not wanting to get a job or what job I want

Also I have barely left the house (although I rarely do anyway). I don't attend lectures, I only leave to go shopping or an occasional night walk, but I haven't done that for a while

It seems the older I get the less I care about females tbh

Do you ever have periods where you have low sex drive?

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, sportsmogger and Luffymaxxing
I need sex

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Recently I have gone off the idea of women and don't care about them

I've wanked a couple of times over the last week or two, but could've gone without it

My mind is just thinking about my eye asymmetry, my uni dissertation approaching, and my future/wanting to rot but needing income, not wanting to get a job or what job I want

Also I have barely left the house (although I rarely do anyway). I don't attend lectures, I only leave to go shopping or an occasional night walk, but I haven't done that for a while

It seems the older I get the less I care about females tbh

Do you ever have periods where you have low sex drive?

I've had those, those were moments where existence felt meaningless

I workout and try to get fit now to keep that shit as far away as possible from me

• +1
Start masturbating

• +1
Nah, tbh my sex drive is fucking insane and idk why, can't remember the last time I didn't wake up to a boner, I get boners just by talking to girls

• Woah