Lost weight/built muscle

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Just wanted to say I will stop coping with bear mode, being low bf is a lot more important for face and I have noticed that my face is better at lower bodyfat than it was before when I was higher bodyfat,

I still have some fat to lose like 5-10kgs but I built muscle on maintance aswell, so Im gonna stop coping with ''bear mode'', I only see tahat bear mode deos not work in most situations except clubs if your really tall like 6'4'' and you need a high amount of muscle to support it.

All In All, the picture looks gandalf has blessed me with some gains, have a lot of improvment to do but progress is progress.

@freakofnature I also became a bit more masculine, step by step

Want to share with you guys what has been up with me and what's new. Im still not chasing women now and trying to looksmax myself before even trying to get women.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
fraud game has def improved.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and kobecel
Lose some more bodyfat, I think your body would look better at even lower bf.

Stop taking pics until you've gymcelled 6 months. Stop listening to ppl saying to cut. Bulk immediately and run a split ffs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
What is cope

Because you haven't changed a lot. It's a lot in your head. You make a fat loss ascension thread every month while barely having any differences. Fat loss is generally super slow and it SHOULD be slow to let your skin accomodate to your new shape and tighten.

Why would you make a fat loss thread if you're so ashamed of your body you tuck in your stomach to hide fat?

The vibe I get from every single thread you make reeks of: "Please please tell me im good enough so I can forget about blackpill. Tell me ive ascended! Can I pull "average girls" yet? Watch how good I look with stomach tucked in and XXL hoodie"

It's all a big meme/ cringe by now. The fact that you still have virtually 0 self-awareness is astonishing. You're still fat. I don't care how much you're bothered by this word but I consider myself skinny fat and I'm way slimmer than you are. JFL tbh

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, kobecel and androidcel
Ive been lifting for 9months now tho
You're on some meme powerlifting routine and have a mental block with eating. I promise you'll look great on my routine. You have nice broad shoulders despite your skinnyness. You'll fill out you just gotta eat man

Because you haven't changed a lot. It's a lot in your head. You make a fat loss ascension thread every month while barely having any differences. Fat loss is generally super slow and it SHOULD be slow to let your skin accomodate to your new shape and tighten.

Why would you make a fat loss thread if you're so ashamed of your body you tuck in your stomach to hide fat?

The vibe I get from every single thread you make reeks of: "Please please tell me im good enough so I can forget about blackpill. Tell me ive ascended! Can I pull "average girls" yet? Watch how good I look with stomach tucked in and XXL hoodie"

It's all a big meme/ cringe by now. The fact that you still have virtually 0 self-awareness is astonishing. You're still fat. I don't care how much you're bothered by this word but I consider myself skinny fat and I'm way slimmer than you are. JFL tbh
fucking legit srs

then the coPing is too strong, ur literally the same as last month, except you learnt new frame frauding techniques, you turn sideways to make waist smaller but its still big jfl, i know everytrick in the book buddy boyo, and ur frame is shit despite frauding, stop bulking dude, try to lean out asmuch as you can before thinking of gaining weightm

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
then the coPing is too strong, ur literally the same as last month, except you learnt new frame frauding techniques, you turn sideways to make waist smaller but its still big jfl, i know everytrick in the book buddy boyo, and ur frame is shit despite frauding, stop bulking dude, try to lean out asmuch as you can before thinking of gaining weightm
Frame isnt shit, its better than most slovenians here but ye agreed

Frame isnt shit, its better than most slovenians here but ye agreed
frame isnt shit, ok, lose weight and then clean bulk, simple mechanics.

You're on some meme powerlifting routine and have a mental block with eating. I promise you'll look great on my routine. You have nice broad shoulders despite your skinnyness. You'll fill out you just gotta eat man
Dm me your routine bro