Low Birth Rates

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold

🔥 Hot take but I think this is going to be beneficial for mankind in the long run.

Long run as in past 2100. Not that caring makes a difference. 💀

But I wish the press would stop talking about it like its a bad thing.
All it does is turn men and women against each other and it never ends. Jfl. The endless blaming and coping and projecting.

Its only a bad thing for the elite and anyone who lives of the sweat and labour of others.

In almost a hundred years, most countries would have "unbred" themselves into smaller population.
R
Housing will be very affordable and your labour will be in demand (or at the very least you'll be paid a "fair" wage with no worry of hard-core competition)

Also, do you agree with taxing childless people more? To me that's kinda fucked up. 😕

I would be interested to hear everyone's take on this.
People be wishing they were born 50-150 years ago and shit.
I'd do anything to be born 100-250 years in the future.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Beetlejuice, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I need head

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, pig_face and Lynxress
We wouldn't even be alive jfl.

Total population death by moggercide. Everyone will be descendants of Chad.

The world will be full of chads and stacies 2200. Indians and gooks will either be non existent or an endangered species.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Brus Wane, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Nice theory

I would like to devise a plan for mass male sterilisation

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
or at the very least you'll be paid a "fair" wage
Wages are better today than they have been the majority of human history. This is the best it's going to get or around about it. Wages in 18th century London were bellow the price of bread. The industrial revolution and sliced bread is what allows us to be wage slaves and not stealing so you can eat dinner that night.

Who knows what effects global warming will have had in that time. Crops will have to be shifted from where they are usually planeted, and that process wont be clean. If starvation will happen, it will be because agriculture is effected by global warming and rising sea-levels.

And it will take hundreds of years for the carbon dioxide to be reabsorbed by oceans.

My take about it is that is would be a good thing. There are far too many people on Earth. We could have probably stopped at a billion humans at the beginning of the 20th century. But then our world would look radically different to today because industry could not be outsourced to developing countries with necessary numbers of laborers.

The depressing thing is that all developed countries will have inverted population pyramids in 2050, and the developing countries would be tailing behind. The strain on pension and healthcare systems will be absolutely brutal. It's a worry of the UK parliament, but it's also really fucking funny because there is nothing that can be done about it.

It never bodes well when there is a baby boom, and then your women become so empowered that they choose to stop having children at that rate. It will always result in an inverted population pyramid and strained healthcare and pension system while the pensioners are being culled from the Earth (that's you and me in 2060 in case you forgot).

And to delve a little into the social fabric, the majority of familes will not be, husband, wife, picket-fence big house. It would look more like single mothers supported by welfare, which would be out of the earnings of men who these women would probably not even interact with, because they don't have to. And the men would be coping with video games, and who knows how high the male virginity rate will be for generation Beta. All these gen Alpha dudes I see in the Ratings subforum and it's a change in culture you can witness happening before your very eyes in real time. (Before august of last year, 14-year-old children and greycels would not be inundating the threads there. Or like how the number of members increased by one and a half times from the start of 2023 to the end of 2023)

Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder, anything owned by Match Group, those are here to stay and become the de facto way which hookups happen and eventually where women find their providers at 35-years-old, after having these short term flings for 15 fucking years or longer. You will be guy #41 and nothing to her.

Did you know that the majority of new adults in 2050 in the UK are going to have grown up without a father present at their birth and probably without a father entirely?

A few weeks back I requested datasets from the Office for National Statistics in the UK, which is where I live. I was stunned when I learned that, officially, in 2021, 53.4% of births from mothers aged 20-29 were registered as 'sole', meaning not married, no husband, child was probably conceived in the club bathrooms or to get Chad to stick around.

It's gnarly to think about that in as little as two decades, single mothers will be the majority of mothers. My head is swelling.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane

🔥 Hot take but I think this is going to be beneficial for mankind in the long run.

Long run as in past 2100. Not that caring makes a difference. 💀

But I wish the press would stop talking about it like its a bad thing.
All it does is turn men and women against each other and it never ends. Jfl. The endless blaming and coping and projecting.

Its only a bad thing for the elite and anyone who lives of the sweat and labour of others.

In almost a hundred years, most countries would have "unbred" themselves into smaller population.
R
Housing will be very affordable and your labour will be in demand (or at the very least you'll be paid a "fair" wage with no worry of hard-core competition)

Also, do you agree with taxing childless people more? To me that's kinda fucked up. 😕

I would be interested to hear everyone's take on this.
People be wishing they were born 50-150 years ago and shit.
there is no population decline or Low birth rates happening.

you need TFR (total fertility rate ) of 2.1 just to maintain the population.

Arab region TFR is 1.8 (except Palestine , where TFR is 7 and Israel where TFR is 3.1)

Asia ( whole ching chong looking) average TFR is 0.7 ( Korea and Japan are below that , Indonesia is at 2.2)

Indian subcontinent average TFR is 2.0 ( Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan is pulling the weight , otherwise it would fall below 2.0)

White Population regions TFR is 0.6

sub-saharan Africa TFR is 11 (some say its higher due to not properly collecting data on this.).

most exceptional part of sub-saharan Africa is that the TFR is not showing any sign of going down and new generation are more conservative than their parents and TFR is going to cross 13

as per WFP (world food program) estimate sub-saharan Africa will reach a population of 3.2 billion by 2050 and 8 billion by 2100.

No one talks about this.

• Woah
Total population death by moggercide. Everyone will be descendants of Chad.
Yes but
The world will be full of chads and stacies 2200.
...No. why would this be?
3.5/10 and above women will always be able to breed.
Wages are better today than they have been the majority of human history. This is the best it's going to get or around about it. Wages in 18th century London were bellow the price of bread. The industrial revolution and sliced bread is what allows us to be wage slaves and not stealing so you can eat dinner that night.
Speak for yourself.

I'm referring to the period between the industrial revo and whatever the fuck you wanna call whatever happened in 2008 onwards (late stage capitalism)
My take about it is that is would be a good thing. There are far too many people on Earth. We could have probably stopped at a billion humans at the beginning of the 20th century. But then our world would look radically different to today because industry could not be outsourced to developing countries with necessary numbers of laborers.
Agreed. That would have been better tho IMO.
The depressing thing is that all developed countries will have inverted population pyramids in 2050, and the developing countries would be tailing behind. The strain on pension and healthcare systems will be absolutely brutal. It's a worry of the UK parliament, but it's also really fucking funny because there is nothing that can be done about it.
UK govt needs to get creative fast.
Y'all literally being carried by the Premier League, brand name universities and Harry Styles. And maybe some high tech research but that's about it.
It never bodes well when there is a baby boom, and then your women become so empowered that they choose to stop having children at that rate. It will always result in an inverted population pyramid and strained healthcare and pension system while the pensioners are being culled from the Earth (that's you and me in 2060 in case you forgot).
We just have to save up, make investments and take care of our health as best as we can, don't we?
And to delve a little into the social fabric, the majority of familes will not be, husband, wife, picket-fence big house. It would look more like single mothers supported by welfare, which would be out of the earnings of men who these women would probably not even interact with, because they don't have to. And the men would be coping with video games, and who knows how high the male virginity rate will be for generation Beta. All these gen Alpha dudes I see in the Ratings subforum and it's a change in culture you can witness happening before your very eyes in real time. (Before august of last year, 14-year-old children and greycels would not be inundating the threads there. Or like how the number of members increased by one and a half times from the start of 2023 to the end of 2023)
First part is coping a little.
Women already outearn men when you discount all the top tier earning outliers.
They don't need men if they are earning more and they probably won't have kids unless either they're super LQP or Chad commits.
there is no population decline or Low birth rates happening.

you need TFR (total fertility rate ) of 2.1 just to maintain the population.

Arab region TFR is 1.8 (except Palestine , where TFR is 7 and Israel where TFR is 3.1)

Asia ( whole ching chong looking) average TFR is 0.7 ( Korea and Japan are below that , Indonesia is at 2.2)

Indian subcontinent average TFR is 2.0 ( Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan is pulling the weight , otherwise it would fall below 2.0)

White Population regions TFR is 0.6

sub-saharan Africa TFR is 11 (some say its higher due to not properly collecting data on this.).

most exceptional part of sub-saharan Africa is that the TFR is not showing any sign of going down and new generation are more conservative than their parents and TFR is going to cross 13

as per WFP (world food program) estimate sub-saharan Africa will reach a population of 3.2 billion by 2050 and 8 billion by 2100.

No one talks about this.
Ok I'm kinda blown away. Mirin the numbers you put out. (KYS if you made it up tho)

It's pretty much over for the Asians so yeah forget about it. But that's a big loss of brain power and a group of people who are actually willing to work hard. :trepidation:

I'm kinda shocked that wypipo have a rate below Korea. Where did you get that number?:feelsping:

The reason people don't talk about this is because we all subconsciously know that humanity can't be left in the hands of a bunch of blacks and other shitskins.
We would much rather cope with "muh population collapse" and write tons of articles.
You know what they say?
Leave a bunch of whites on an island...It will look like England after a while.
Leave a bunch of Asians on an island...It will look like Japan after a while.
Leave a bunch of blacks on an island...It will look like Haiti after a while.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Lookologist003
Y'all literally being carried by the Premier League, brand name universities and Harry Styles
Don't forget Mahr.

First part is coping a little.
Women already outearn men when you discount all the top tier earning outliers.
I didn't mean to cope. I'm aware that women out earn men and do it with easier work. No disagreements from me.

and they probably won't have kids unless either they're super LQP or Chad commits.
They will have kids. Never forget how emotional women are, and a strong emotion they will feel is the one arising from their maternal instinct. They can and do have children even if it's going to make that child's life hell and devoid of opportunity (unless they are women or attractive man and so have that social and economic mobility JFL).

There needs to be factors outside of just what men they choose to fuck for the birthrate to really tank, as can be seen with the mess that is South Korea and Japan.

The birthrates from what I know in Europe are lower, nothing terrible with the worst being Germany. And immigration makes up for the deficit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok I'm kinda blown away. Mirin the numbers you put out. (KYS if you made it up tho)

It's pretty much over for the Asians so yeah forget about it. But that's a big loss of brain power and a group of people who are actually willing to work hard. :trepidation:

I'm kinda shocked that wypipo have a rate below Korea. Where did you get that number?:feelsping:

The reason people don't talk about this is because we all subconsciously know that humanity can't be left in the hands of a bunch of blacks and other shitskins.
We would much rather cope with "muh population collapse" and write tons of articles.
You know what they say?

i did work on this for a course , had to shelf the project cause my professor said: " no journal with impact factor gonna publish this"

the TFR datas were sourced from UN, WFP, UNHCR websites. the White birth rate is data is from a German government website. that collated and estimated that TFR. majority whites population is aging and the TFR is also low because Asians actually are now accepting the problem and trying to fix it , while whites are suicidal and selfish , so they are not intervenning.

all of these datas are pre Covid.

now if you search you will find that it shows sub-saharan Africa TFR is 2.8 (how the fuck it went down from 11 to 2.8 in just four years).

You know what they say?

you understand this, i understand this, this whole forum understands this. even a 12 year old ethnic (blacks and whites excluded) understands this.

but the greddy evil white capitalist overlords doesn't understand this.

they don't see the world like us. all the see is 1s and 0s.

loss in population 2000000 , ok fill the void with 2000000 from Haiti, Somalia.

the world is in chaos because of people who think that way controls it.

• +1