low followers on instagram are a halo now

P

philosopher

Silver
can find a lot of viral tiktoks on this, and the comments are all filled with foids

IMG 5982 IMG 5983 IMG 5984 IMG 5985

only irl presence matters, fake internet likes and followers don’t mean shit

am going to go on a limb and say high followers, a lot of posts and a public insta is a failo now for men and women, they don’t want a lot of baggage

just look good and try to be as successful as you can in your career and thats it

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, RAMU KAKA, try2beme and 9 others
can find a lot of viral tiktoks on this, and the comments are all filled with foids

View attachment 2925371View attachment 2925372View attachment 2925373View attachment 2925374

am going to go on a limb and say high followers, a lot of posts and a public insta is a failo now for men and women, they don’t want a lot of baggage

just look good and try to be as successful as you can in your career and thats it

Since you are here, you should know what it really means.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, murdah, Bushman and 3 others
going to go on a limb and say high followers, a lot of posts and a public insta is a failo now for men and women, they don’t want a lot of baggage
no man they literally want a gl loser cuz then he won’t cheat on them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, RAMU KAKA, try2beme and 5 others
Since you are here, you should know what it really means.
what do you mean by that?
no man they literally want a gl loser cuz then he won’t cheat on them
a gl loser can easily get a lot of followers if he wants jfl

its fucking instagram its all about your looks literally the most followed people in high school and uni are good looking rich people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HitAndRun and St.TikTokcel
what do you mean by that?

a gl loser can easily get a lot of followers if he wants jfl

its fucking instagram its all about your looks literally the most followed people in high school and uni are good looking rich people
do you not see woman posting how a man who knows he’s handsome is automatically unattractive to them ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Eren
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, murdah, fukmylyf and 6 others
Cope. These bitches would laugh at a guy with less followers.

What they really want is
10k follower instagram account 1639996825 051e06b1 progressive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, RAMU KAKA, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, murdah and St.TikTokcel
cope girls want guys who are popular wanted by other girls and respected by other men

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mogre and albe.ORG
as long as youre tall and with fluffy hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, murdah, fukmylyf and 3 others
What these women want is an attractive man who isn't really talking to that many women because it makes them thnk he'll be loyal or a good partner.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, try2beme, fukmylyf and 1 other person
It’s satire, bro.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
cope girls want guys who are popular wanted by other girls and respected by other men
yeah bro but social media has everyone trying to be famous

it isn’t impressive having a lot of followers anymore

and followers don’t equal being popular and wanted by other girls

Over for popularcels

View attachment 2925371View attachment 2925372View attachment 2925373View attachment 2925374

Time for me to recreate my insta :feelshah:

I have 1.038 followers and follow 3 people.

I will get Instagram once the like count disappears

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
I have noticed a trend with newer generstions and social media.

They act like they don't care about it. They rarely post or put much effort into it. It's like something that's judged as trying too hard. I have talked with my 16 year old cousin about it and she and a lot of her friends rarely or never post on instagram.

Understandable for foids because they get attention as soon as they leave the house. It's so over for men tho. Getting worse by the second.

As far as OP it's clear they are envisioning chads. Them not having a pfp just adds to the intrigue.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, philosopher and Tyler x Durden
Cope. Foids on tiktok make these vids to get likes and onlyfans subscribers. They state an undesirable male trait and pretend to be attracted to it, so their followers feel validated and start thirsting over them. Same type of shit like below to attract followers lol:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and gonions

They’re insecure women. Want him all to themselves

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Another proof that female are worthless piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Bonecel01
They can suck my fat British cock

it already disappeared they let you hide your like count on your posts now
Yes but if you click it you can see who liked the post. That and being able to see which accounts follow you is why I'm not getting Instagram

• +1
Yes but if you click it you can see who liked the post. That and being able to see which accounts follow you is why I'm not getting Instagram
yes but its capped at 100 people you can’t see more than that so if you can get at least 100 likes you are good

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

i will never try to grind on sm again since last year but these foids are just doing it for views , the moment they ask ur ig and see 100 followers they'll ghost you

• +1
i will never try to grind on sm again since last year but these foids are just doing it for views , the moment they ask ur ig and see 100 followers they'll ghost you
yeah but they won’t do it like if they met you irl like in high school or uni

ofc like tinder whores are gonna do that

but if you don’t have avenues to meet women in real life then you might be fucked

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
if you can get at least 100 likes you are good
That's the problem. I may know like 50 people irl and there's no guarantee they would follow me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and philosopher
yeah but they won’t do it like if they met you irl like in high school or uni

ofc like tinder whores are gonna do that

but if you don’t have avenues to meet women in real life then you might be fucked
in my uni is like 1:100 F to M ratio beyond over

• So Sad
Hypocrites, foids wanna followers and attention from other men but want some oofy doofy who's gonna be exclusive while they talk with other men, in other words, polygamy. Men aren't simped so that's why they can find these dudes IRL and think "Oh he's never gonna notice", if they saw a guy with a lot of followers they must think talking to that guy doesn't make sense for this purpose. Your average Becky knows she doesn't have a chance with Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, BadmanGangstar, try2beme and 1 other person
Hypocrites, foids wanna followers and attention from other men but want some oofy doofy who's gonna be exclusive while they talk with other men, in other words, polygamy. Men aren't simped so that's why they can find these dudes IRL and think "Oh he's never gonna notice", if they saw a guy with a lot of followers they must think that talking to that guy doesn't make sense for this purpose.
never believe what they say but believe what they do

That's the problem. I may know like 50 people irl and there's no guarantee they would follow me.
thats a lot of people bro

they would tbh don’t think too much of it

like people follow people that they met and talked 2 times - i sent follow requests and had people sending follow requests after like just meeting them

peoples followings are filled with those types of relationships like that

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They’re lying, this applies to guys with foot long cocks who get to nut in her and fuck without a date. While you have to social max and pay hundreds accumulated in dates just kiss on the third date. Julie at you and your sub 7 inches,

Well this is still bullshit because I was that guy and I didn't found any girl who simped for me, that's the average dude social media. They mean to find a GL dude who's gonna be exclusive to her, not a Normie.

• +1
Reactions: aber, BadmanGangstar and philosopher
Well this is still bullshit because I was that guy and I didn't found any girl who simped for me, that's the average dude social media. They mean to find a GL dude who's gonna be exclusive to her, not a Normie.
ok i had that in mind when making this thread

you do have to be good looking, but tbh i was wondering if a bad social media is gonna hinder a chads success, and i came to the conclusion that its a halo for him

also don’t be retarded thinking looks are everything look at how sean opry got cucked by an ugly ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

-blackpilled
-listens to what women say
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

-blackpilled
-listens to what women say
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
YOU ARENT BLACKPILLED IF YOU THING FAKE INTERNET NUMBER LIKE FOLLOWERS MATTER

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
ok i had that in mind when making this thread

you do have to be good looking, but tbh i was wondering if a bad social media is gonna hinder a chads success, and i came to the conclusion that its a halo for him

also don’t be retarded thinking looks are everything look at how sean opry got cucked by an ugly ethnic
Some foids don't wanna be with popular men because it hurts their egos to think they're receiving more attention than them. But for the most part you'll find girls simping for the good looking dudes, this isn't all foids and these popular dudes might not be receiving thousands of DMs like women receive because we are men and our SMV is low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, BadmanGangstar, Eren and 1 other person
Some foids don't wanna be with popular men because it hurts their egos to think they're receiving more attention than them.
okay thats fair for some but the only foids who want to be with popular men are actual sluts

hqnp > everything else

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Bonecel01
Jfl doesn’t matter just be chad

Mysterious chad theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and philosopher
yep i have better success with 30 followers than i did when i had 10k

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yeah and these girls are the ones who follow other men during relationships

Never listen to women, never unfollow females for a woman or ruin ur social media

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back