Low inhib god from my elementary school

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
While playing Minecraft, I remembered him; I don't know why.
We're going to call this bastard "Francis". Francis entered to my school like in 3rd/4th grade.
He was a white skinned and thin boy, full of energy and seemed innocent, like most his age.
But this fucker was different...
One day, the son of a bitch brought a playboy magazine to school and started showing it to us. He told us that he stole it from his dad and that he did it frequently and this fucking asshole started to get horny.
Another day, this mf created a new game, called "touch cheeks". This game consisted of his group of friends, at recess, going down to the playground and spanking each other. Whoever received the most spankings lost.
But that's nothing.
He gave his dick a nickname; the nickname was "Willy". Then, a rumor spread that you could ask this mf about "Willy" and he would show you his dick. I, a born skeptic, needed to check it out with my own pair of eyes. I decided to tell this bastard "introduce me to Willy". Next, he pulled down his pants and underwear and placed his small cock inside the neck of a bottle to show me.

I haven't been able to recover from that.

This bastard is probably already dead or in jail as a rapist (I hope so, he was a menace).

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, Arditi and 5 others
Dnrd.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, funkyflamingo and GabachoCopium
i wish i was such a low ihibib mogger as francis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and GabachoCopium
He's probably dead now.
God abandoned me at that moment.
those type of kids back in elementary school were too weird man

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
He's part of some Mexican cartel now probably

• JFL
proly ascended to femboy by now

• JFL
hes def hispanic or some mixed nigga named ¨daedae¨ lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Gaygymmaxx
While playing Minecraft, I remembered him; I don't know why.
We're going to call this bastard "Francis". Francis entered to my school like in 3rd/4th grade.
He was a white skinned and thin boy, full of energy and seemed innocent, like most his age.
But this fucker was different...
One day, the son of a bitch brought a playboy magazine to school and started showing it to us. He told us that he stole it from his dad and that he did it frequently and this fucking asshole started to get horny.
Another day, this mf created a new game, called "touch cheeks". This game consisted of his group of friends, at recess, going down to the playground and spanking each other. Whoever received the most spankings lost.
But that's nothing.
He gave his dick a nickname; the nickname was "Willy". Then, a rumor spread that you could ask this mf about "Willy" and he would show you his dick. I, a born skeptic, needed to check it out with my own pair of eyes. I decided to tell this bastard "introduce me to Willy". Next, he pulled down his pants and underwear and placed his small cock inside the neck of a bottle to show me.

I haven't been able to recover from that.

This bastard is probably already dead or in jail as a rapist (I hope so, he was a menace).
Lets all hope willy can't get himself into a bottle any longer

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why is it NSFW though? Is it because of "willy"?

Literal menace to society Jesus Christ

• +1