low inhib incels usually rope

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
most incels never even approach and don't experience rejection straight forward. i've been approaching, falling in love, etc etc ever since i was 14 and has been rejected every single one of them.

i lost the count, its actually insane. i'm probably toughest guy in the world for not roping, and it's not even romance. i had brutal life too, abusive mother, divorce, witnessing my mom cheating and sleeping with strangers, being extremely poor (we never had car imagine that), failing education, getting addicted to opium, weed, cigars.

i see my mom once a year, my dad beats me to this day that im 27. had a failed sui attempt which makes you more immune to sui therefore you can't sui and tap out, you just have to take it in.

tried game dev to get rich but my pc is so old it can barely play gta san andreas with 50 fps, let alone game engines. friends abused me like a dog and left me alone.

i have no one to talk to like forever. my brother hates me deeply, all my teeth are fucked up due to smoking since 16 till now.

i still care about my parents and brother and love them, so sui is even harder. never kissed, never hugged, never hold hands never had sex or any intimacy with a girl. my last friend bullied me to fuck his ass and i feel abused ever since.

no one would never understand what i've been through so i can't even vent.

i'm just here to breath and suffer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Skywalker and blackpiller954
Same brother almost same except i've never had a friend in my entire life I yearn for my death tbh it brings me excitement

lot of words bud

IMG 0635