Low inhibit trait, calling the foid if she doesn’t answer text

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Shows ur dominant already and that u just assumed she missed ur text like any normal NT person would. Foids almost always pick up the phone, cus like imagine no one actually calls them except their female friends. @WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, socialcel, Axii and 1 other person
i see

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Axii
Shows ur dominant already and that u just assumed she missed ur text like any normal NT person would. Foids almost always pick up the phone, cus like imagine no one actually calls them except their female friends. @WishIwasChico
This is one sure way to creep out a girl yea, literally demonstrating you're insecure because she didn't respond to your text, bro if she liked you that much, she'd respond. A low inhib trait is to not even give a fuck if she responds because you just move onto the next girl if she doesn't come through

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
This is one sure way to creep out a girl yea, literally demonstrating you're insecure because she didn't respond to your text, bro if she liked you that much, she'd respond. A low inhib trait is to not even give a fuck if she responds because you just move onto the next girl if she doesn't come through
LMAOO ur so fucked, U have a lot to learn. Imagine ur concern being is ‘creeping’ her out. Ur a level 0 noob. U always need to risk it if u wanna make advances. Especially if ur on a date, if u don’t escalate by touching her cus ur worried about being creepy enjoy hearing ‘I have to go soon’ and ending the day fapping by yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, laaltin, Axii and 1 other person
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Reformed
I did that with my first ex, she raged at me having the audacity then blocked me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sportsmogger and Reformed
I did that with my first ex, she raged at me having the audacity then blocked me.
Depends on ur voice. If a deep ass voice is on a line I doubt she’d have it in her to ‘rage’ at u. But tbh I’m noticing I’m miles more low inhibit than most here so maybe my advice doesn’t apply to all

LMAOO ur so fucked, U have a lot to learn. Imagine ur concern being is ‘creeping’ her out. Ur a level 0 noob. U always need to risk it if u wanna make advances. Especially if ur on a date, if u don’t escalate by touching her cus ur worried about being creepy enjoy hearing ‘I have to go soon’ and ending the day fapping by yourself.
Stop wasting time calling people on a looksmaxxing site "level 0 noobs" and ring up all the girls that aired you, clocks tickin you've got a lot of phone calls to make

Stop wasting time calling people on a looksmaxxing site "level 0 noobs" and ring up all the girls that aired you, clocks tickin you've got a lot of phone calls to make
She literally calls me back too now. She called me while I was driving, and I told her with a deep ass voice I’ll call her back and she was like ‘okayyyy’ in voice . Literally why I made the thread

just be 6'6

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
just be 6'6
No man there is no ‘just be’. I still jestermax, I still pay for everything on dates, I still worry about texts and everything else. At least already being tall gives me motivation to try more

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No man there is no ‘just be’. I still jestermax, I still pay for everything on dates, I still worry about texts and everything else. At least already being tall gives me motivation to try more
How