What PSL u gotta be to fuck this foid?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
AED7F737 4A30 412E 9537 8C0EEFD6CF73

She didn’t swipe on me or anything. But like I see foids like this and I almost just wanna swipe left cus they gotta be PSL7 NT statusmaxxed businessman chad only right?

Like she put ‘short term fun’ which to me translates, ‘if ur chad, just come fuck me’

nah but fr who would even fuck this foid. Like I deadass think she’ll never even find the guy and just validation farms there prob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, lemonnz, bloomercel and 2 others
joe Goldberg her ass

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, mid, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
2 psl curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 3 others
LTN could do it through IRL game but on Tinder prob chadlite+

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksThinker, WishIwasChico and 2 others
2psl curry with confidence and cold showers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junko, mid, sportsmogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 64865
LTN could do it through IRL game but on Tinder prob chadlite+
Obv irl just be at the same house party, get her drunk and then maybe. But even then she’ll have a whole friend group of landwhales protecting her

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2817733

She didn’t swipe on me or anything. But like I see foids like this and I almost just wanna swipe left cus they gotta be PSL7 NT statusmaxxed businessman chad only right?

View attachment 2817734

Like she put ‘short term fun’ which to me translates, ‘if ur chad, just come fuck me’

nah but fr who would even fuck this foid. Like I deadass think she’ll never even find the guy and just validation farms there prob

Idc about her, but I see foids like this and like I’m just wondering who be fucking them. Like the top 0.01% of tinder only prob. Holy shit
no nigga here is touching her😭 (other than @BrahminBoss)

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
High class statusmaxxed HTN

Statusmaxxed htn is chad on tinder
Being statusmaxxed makes u chad anywhere ngl. So brutal getting status unironically tougher than getting looks

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
5'7 chubby mtn asian multimillionaire cryptobro who has 130+ IQ, drives a purple huracan and always wears sunglasses and jewelry.

But fools in this forum probably think it's a white broke 6'2 ripped Chad with a lot of tattoos who works as a bartender at some nightclub.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, klip11, bloomercel and 1 other person
View attachment 2817733

View attachment 2817734

Rsz gettyimages 174012272