Low test man dont have acne, in fact teens with acne often have more HGH and Adrogens, which makes them healthier then those without acne

Weter

Weter

Gold
Diet ofc can make a role, but in most cases its a cope, and the main cause of acne are hormones, but what exactly? Its clear that high test cause acne, which means, if you are jacked, if youre lean, even with the cleanest diet avoiding all industrialization proceed foods you are STILL gonna end up with acne(at puberty 90% chance), but low DHT and Test will result in poor body development and are opposite from pubertymaxing, the only beneft is clear skin(lol).

But notice how most of the 6'3 future chads are always the teenage 15yo kids with face FULL OF dirty cystic acne that bad that everyone gives them 1 psl.
Ever thought why? They always have way more acne then short kings? HGH(human growth homrone) also is the main cause of acne, high calcium diet which provides bone development at puberty often contains diary(milk, cheese) and obv that is gonna cause acne as well, IGF-1 one of the most important growth hormones at puberty is literally SKYrocketing causing not only growth spruts, but also an oily skin full of acne... There is a reason why MK-667 and growth hormone has ACNE as side effect.

Not having acne during your puberty is not a result of a Genious skincare routine or Clean diet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but a sign of low hormones which is very bad for pubertymaxing and reaching your height potential.

For those who are in puberty (12-18) it is very important to have ELEVATED HORMONES AND HIGH CALCIUM, Test is neccesary for overall male health, and GH for body development... On gang think before hopping on Accutane and learn that it FIXES ACNE BY LOWERING GROWTH HORMONE. If the puberty is over and you reached your body development then your good to go.

Drink your milk, eat your calcium, get your testerone.
HEIGHT and BONE DEVELOPMENT>>>>Clean skin and zesty fluffy hair

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 41371 and m0ss26
Good thing i didn’t get it on my face then

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
what the fuck is this garbage take

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mr. President, nigkook and 7 others
Greycel take but tbh I agree that you shouldn't care about acne as a teen instead you should maximize height, bone and facial development. Obviously try to not get acne scars (unlike me)

Stupid take. Diet and internal health determine skin health. Good gut biome = good skin

I am boneless and short and I had brutal acne during my teenage years (fixed with accutane)

Stupid take. Diet and internal health determine skin health. Good gut biome = good skin

Diet is important, but with high hormones during puberty, even with the cleanest diet it will be unavoidable, unless you lower igf-1 by accutane or antibiotics

I am boneless and short and I had brutal acne during my teenage years (fixed with accutane)
Mb you was about hit growth sprut when you got a ton of acne, but you stopped it via accutane, Severe hormonal acne is a major sign of high Growth Hormone level and Adrogens

Diet is important, but with high hormones during puberty, even with the cleanest diet it will be unavoidable, unless you lower igf-1 by accutane or antibiotics
The main cause lies not just in gut health, but in hormones in your blood just as well

disapprove it
I have T levels of over 1000ng/dl and never got acne one my face besides the occasional one or two. Even on asin I don’t have any acne. What a retarded little man you are.

I recently hopped on accutane too, unfortunately the RETARDED dermatologist didnt tell me that its lowering Growth Hormone and its important to wait till im 18, but i was on low dosage so praying it didnt mess them up that hard

%50 Greek. Cope harder.
Greek man after Ancient Greece's downfall

Mb you was about hit growth sprut when you got a ton of acne, but you stopped it via accutane, Severe hormonal acne is a major sign of high Growth Hormone level and Adrogens
You are coping hard. I look very low T. Acne has nothing to do with androgens

Disapprove any claim
I didn’t read the whole thing but acne doesn’t mean high testosterone, it can come from intolerances and bad gut. I have shit testosterone and I get cystic acne from milk, when I stop, I go back to normal. It could also be from hormone imbalances like high estrogen.

I didn’t read the whole thing but acne doesn’t mean high testosterone, it can come from intolerances and bad gut. I have shit testosterone and I get cystic acne from milk, when I stop, I go back to normal. It could also be from hormone imbalances like high estrogen.
I explained what kind of "hormonal imbalance" milk causes and its not because of estrogen...

I explained what kind of "hormonal imbalance" milk causes and its not because of estrogen...
It’s not because of hormones in milk some people can’t digest the casein protein or their gut bacteria is bad

Diet ofc can make a role, but in most cases its a cope, and the main cause of acne are hormones, but what exactly? Its clear that high test cause acne, which means, if you are jacked, if youre lean, even with the cleanest diet avoiding all industrialization proceed foods you are STILL gonna end up with acne(at puberty 90% chance), but low DHT and Test will result in poor body development and are opposite from pubertymaxing, the only beneft is clear skin(lol).

But notice how most of the 6'3 future chads are always the teenage 15yo kids with face FULL OF dirty cystic acne that bad that everyone gives them 1 psl.
Ever thought why? They always have way more acne then short kings? HGH(human growth homrone) also is the main cause of acne, high calcium diet which provides bone development at puberty often contains diary(milk, cheese) and obv that is gonna cause acne as well, IGF-1 one of the most important growth hormones at puberty is literally SKYrocketing causing not only growth spruts, but also an oily skin full of acne... There is a reason why MK-667 and growth hormone has ACNE as side effect.

Not having acne during your puberty is not a result of a Genious skincare routine or Clean diet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but a sign of low hormones which is very bad for pubertymaxing and reaching your height potential.

For those who are in puberty (12-18) it is very important to have ELEVATED HORMONES AND HIGH CALCIUM, Test is neccesary for overall male health, and GH for body development... On gang think before hopping on Accutane and learn that it FIXES ACNE BY LOWERING GROWTH HORMONE. If the puberty is over and you reached your body development then your good to go.

healthy people with high androgen levels = will not get any side effects of androgens itself like acne and balding

unhealthy people with high androgen levels = will get side effects of androgens, so balding and acne

idk what trigger the mechanism that people get the side effects of androgens and some other people not

Also jfl high T will make you a manlet (due to higher estrogen levels)

Last edited:

What a bunxh of stupid cope this forum iq is so fucking low nowadays holy fuxk shit. This mf cant understand that if acne was a sign of health it would be seen as attractive.

healthy people with high androgen levels = will not any get side effects of androgens itself like acne and balding

unhealthy people with high androgen levels = will get side effects of androgens, so balding and acne

idk what trigger the mechanism that people get the side effects of androgens and some people not

Also jfl high T will make you a manlet (due to higher estrogen levels)
G this topic is about IGF-1, not adrogens, agdrogens may for sure cause less agressive acne, while IGF-1 and growth hormone gonna cause horrible cystic acne if countermeasures were not taken early on, notice how most of tall boys(16 yo 6'2) have a ton of acne? Thats not because of adrogens

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
G this topic is about IGF-1, not adrogens, agdrogens may cause less agressive acne, while IGF-1 and growth hormone gonna cause horrible cystic acne if countermeasures were not taken early on, notice how most of tall boys(16 yo 6'2) have a ton of acne? Thats not because of adrogens
Meeee baaad, i caaannot read good properly sometimes

What a bunxh of stupid cope this forum iq is so fucking low nowadays holy fuxk shit. This mf cant understand that if acne was a sign of health it would be seen as attractive.
I get you g, lets just call everyone low iq while youre unable to read and understand how hormones effect skin

I get you g, lets just call everyone low iq while youre unable to read and understand how hormones effect skin
U r severely low iq and u r the one who is not understanding shit. But cope as much as u want dude i dont care, only retard people will believe in something like that anyway.

Next thread: Guys having a small penis actually is a sign of intelligence

U r severely low iq and u r the one who is not understanding shit. But cope as much as u want dude i dont care, only retard people will believe in something like that anyway.

Next thread: Guys having a small penis actually is a sign of intelligence
U made 0 logical takes, ur the one low iq sub who doesnt understand that IGF-1 will cause a teenager to break out, WHEN ITS OVER AND IGF-1 levels drop, clear skin comes(adulthood). THATS HOW ACCUTANE WORK, deggie

U made 0 logical takes, ur the one low iq sub who doesnt understand that IGF-1 will cause a teenager to break out, WHEN ITS OVER AND IGF-1 levels drop, clear skin comes(adulthood). THATS HOW ACCUTANE WORK, deggie
Its not true thats how accutane works, you have fucking zero clue what u r talking about. Accutane was just way later discovered to reduce igf 1 by a little bit (by a different mechanism).

Acne users dont even have higher levels of IGF-1, u didnt even tried with this thread

And even if all those statements were true, it wouldnt matter at ALL. Cause hormones are not as direct as your autistic brain wants it to be. If you understood the basic logic of nature, that is evolution, you would understand that the humans would have, over time, developed a protection mechanism against something as disgusting as acne, that repulse sexual partners, happening in the peak of one sexual hormones, that can leave scars on someones face.

Acnes are not natural, and are a sign of lack of health in modern world.

Also u posted on the wrong section

Its not true thats how accutane works, you have fucking zero clue what u r talking about. Accutane was just way later discovered to reduce igf 1 by a little bit (by a different mechanism).

Acne users dont even have higher levels of IGF-1, u didnt even tried with this thread

And even if all those statements were true, it wouldnt matter at ALL. Cause hormones are not as direct as your autistic brain wants it to be. If you understood the basic logic of nature, that is evolution, you would understand that the humans would have, over time, developed a protection mechanism against something as disgusting as acne, that repulse sexual partners, happening in the peak of one sexual hormones, that can leave scars on someones face.

Acnes are not natural, and are a sign of lack of health in modern world.
Oh, so your braindead ass gonna tell me that "eat clean and get clean skin" and some BS about "gut health"? :ROFLMAO:

Oh, so your braindead ass gonna tell me that "eat clean and get clean skin" and some BS about "gut health"? :ROFLMAO:
No? I dont care what u do at all

Jfl, if you asked things instead of affirming without any clue what u r talking about u would get ur answers

your telling me hormones have nothing to do with acne, but dont explain what is the reason for acne in your opinion if " its not hormones", calling it "boo hoo something is wrong in your body yap yap yap" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: never really asked for an advice from u g
View attachment 2623484 Jfl, if you asked things instead of affirming without any clue what u r talking about u would get ur answers

Last edited:
your telling me hormones have nothing to do with acne, but dont explain what is the reason for acne in your opinion if "its not hormones", never really asked for an advice from y
View attachment 2623484 Jfl, if you asked things instead of affirming without any clue what u r talking about u would get ur answers
U have private profile so u dont have a single right to bark about it ><

your telling me hormones have nothing to do with acne, but dont explain what is the reason for acne in your opinion if "its not hormones", calling it "something is wrong in your body" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: never really asked for an advice from u g
Nobody said hormones have nothing to do with acne, its has everything to do with it. Get blocked, U r too dumb mate

Last edited:
Nobody said hormones have nothing to do with acne, its has everything to do with it. Get blocked, U r too dumb mate
You're such a butthurt cuck faggot jfl you have half of the forum on ignore for disagreeing with you

Last edited: