Low Tier White girl tells me that I'm GL

Lool I thought that as well, but these Indians have gone to America and Uk and also have gotten girls, but they are not like a stereotypical creepy indian or something.

Again context really matters.

- being introduced by a friend
- a colleague
- a club
- your clothing style

All these makes it easier.

Dubai people in general are very rich people.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm not understanding what you mean by "you think many people get approached lmao".

One person doesn't count. We don't what that girl looks like.

Dubai is a very multicultural place.

I'm not going to equate that treatment I get from White women in a club in Singapore with that of White women in a small town supermarket elsewhere.
I'm saying its not common for guys to get approached. The girl was slightly above average, nothing special. But I know Indian guys who've gone out with 9/10 girls. typical western beauty standards. blonde white girls with good body.

And yes Dubai is multicultural, but so are many other areas, and Indians still "apparently" don't do well. America is multicultural as well, but Indians "still don't do well."

- a colleague
- a club
- your clothing style

Nah. He was just playing tennis, and a girl called him cute. lol. He wasn't even that good looking tbh.

- a colleague
- a club
- your clothing style

Yes. That could be a factor. Maybe the fact that they are from Dubai gave them a status boost. And yeah majority of them are rich, but so is everyone else, so its irrelevant.

- a colleague
- a club
- your clothing style

do u actually slay or are u just larp coping on here to bolster your self esteem

• +1
I'm saying its not common for guys to get approached. The girl was slightly above average, nothing special. But I know Indian guys who've gone out with 9/10 girls. typical western beauty standards. blonde white girls with good body.

And yes Dubai is multicultural, but so are many other areas, and Indians still "apparently" don't do well. America is multicultural as well, but Indians "still don't do well."

"guys to get approached"

What do you mean?

You mean a complete stranger girl just go up to a guy in the most mundane public setting like a quiet park or the train station?

"But I know Indian guys who've..."

I need pictures of their faces. I need to know how they got together.

Context is very important.

"guys to get approached"

What do you mean?

You mean a complete stranger girl just go up to a guy in the most mundane public setting like a quiet park or the train station?

"But I know Indian guys who've..."

I need pictures of their faces. I need to know how they got together.

Context is very important.
Yes a public setting. And I would send u pics, but I don't trust you tbh. I don't wanna get doxed, but I've send some other users these pics, who can confirm I'm not larping.

do u actually slay or are u just larp coping on here to bolster your self esteem

I consider it a slay, when I can just walk up to a woman who looks at me in the most mundane places like a smalltown supermarket or park because she thinks I'm good looking and I think she's also my looksmatch. And I just talk to her briefly and get her number with her being very cooperative and reinforcing in terms of body language.

I lived in a tourist spot in Tamil Nadu for a while as a homeless Hindu monk. Wearing very plain Indian bootleg clothing(absolutely no fashion appeal).

There were very few tourists coming in everyday.

But everytime I came close to like a mid-high tier White girl usually British/German/French/Russian/Spanish, they would just look at me, my face, constant eye contact and some would even smile.

I put on like maybe 10-15 kg after my mom found me and took me back to Singapore. When I would ride the train here, I'd still get eye contact.

When I would go out to a place to eat or like a shopping mall I would get iois from Indian girls.

I put on 30 kg now. Very overweight. And I get ZERO eye contact.

The difference is clear.

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf and johncruz12345
I consider it a slay, when I can just walk up to a woman who looks at me in the most mundane places like a smalltown supermarket or park because she thinks I'm good looking and I think she's also my looksmatch. And I just talk to her briefly and get her number with her being very cooperative and reinforcing in terms of body language.

I lived in a tourist spot in Tamil Nadu for a while as a homeless Hindu monk. Wearing very plain Indian bootleg clothing(absolutely no fashion appeal).

There were very few tourists coming in everyday.

But everytime I came close to like a mid-high tier White girl usually British/German/French/Russian/Spanish, they would just look at me, my face, constant eye contact and some would even smile.

I put on like maybe 10-15 kg after my mom found me and took me back to Singapore. When I would ride the train here, I'd still get eye contact.

When I would go out to a place to eat or like a shopping mall I would get iois from Indian girls.

I put on 30 kg now. Very overweight. And I get ZERO eye contact.

The difference is clear.
Just cuz a girl looks at you for 1 millisecond. Doesn't count as a "slay"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Just cuz a girl looks at you for 1 millisecond. Doesn't count as a "slay"

Don't be a tool man.

A millisecond doesn't count.

I mean prolonged eye contact. And sometimes smiles.

Now when women look at me. It's just them happening to spot me. And they glance away.

• +1
Don't be a tool man.

Now when women look at me. It's just them happening to spot me. And they glance away.
nigga a slay is p in v, stop coping. My professor smiled and stared at me for 15-20 seconds, I guess i fucked her then right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
nigga a slay is p in v, stop coping. My professor smiled and stared at me for 15-20 seconds, I guess i fucked her then right?

I don't mean to be rude. But one person doesn't count. Certainly not your professor.

It has to be a common occurrence in public by strangers.

I don't mean to be rude. But one person doesn't count. Certainly not your professor.

It has to be a common occurrence in public by strangers.
Bro. The definiton of a "slay" is fucking a girl lol.

• +1
Bro. The definiton of a "slay" is fucking a girl lol.

Sure, in a college dorm or a club or something.

Not some woman running towards you in the street and grabbing your hand and saying "you're a gorgeous man just give me your babies".

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Warlow
by that metric I ascended at 7 jfl

Right, so when you walk into a shopping mall, a White girl like this, looks at you?

Screenshot 20201028 152717

• JFL
a Norwegian vlogger whose facial structure looks alot like my aunt. So I'm abit of an Aryan Supremacist myself.
A210EC45 10CA 4E87 9993 BE8B1FD40AA2

@johncruz12345 take a look at this shit I’m actually caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Unless P in V it doesnt mean anything

I can't stand ethnics like you. You're a plague upon the west
Don’t be racist and don’t be jealous. In London ethnics slay everywhere especially Indians and blacks

• +1
Don’t be racist and don’t be jealous. In London ethnics slay everywhere especially Indians and blacks
Yep they do due, but purely to Media & societal brainwashing. Without the backing of liberals they'd be worth shit

Yep they do due, but purely to Media & societal brainwashing. Without the backing of liberals they'd be worth shit
Probably. I see ethnic subhumans all the time with white stacies and they moan all the time about racism. London isn’t even English anymore and I said this as a mixed race person myself.

Probably. I see ethnic subhumans all the time with white stacies and they moan all the time about racism. London isn’t even English anymore and I said this as a mixed race person myself.
Yep, London is finished. It wasn't even English 10 years ago, let alone now. Fortunately not all of the U.K. is like that & the white population is moving out

& yes, ethnics whine constantly, even on this site, about how hard they have it. Makes me sick. They're the most privileged group in society in 2020

Don't be a tool man.

You were a homeless hindu monk ? The fuck

• JFL
You were a homeless hindu monk ? The fuck

Yeah man. Both good and bad.

Good even from a materialistic pov because I realized how good looking I was.

Bad because I was wasting my time for a young guy.

Yeah man. Both good and bad.

Good even from a materialistic pov because I realized how good looking I was.

Bad because I was wasting my time for a young guy.
so white foids would look at you often, did you fuck any though ? did your curry dick shlurp that good pussy or are you just pajeetmagining these iois ? give us some concrete stuff

so white foids would look at you often, did you fuck any though ? did your curry dick shlurp that good pussy or are you just pajeetmagining these iois ? give us some concrete stuff

Dunno man. I don't wanna assume shit. That's why I wanna leanmaxx and travel to the West to see my true smv. Otherwise it's all fairytales.

• +1
Reactions: poloralf

A white girl breathed in his direction ok. this chad is done having to prove himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and johncruz12345
Dunno man. I don't wanna assume shit. That's why I wanna leanmaxx and travel to the West to see my true smv. Otherwise it's all fairytales.
good attitude tbh, as soon as you land in the west roid the fuck up

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
A white girl breathed in his direction ok. this chad is done having to prove himself
he was a mysterious homeless hindu monk, unfathomably meditating sunkissed with his chad gaze, white stacies couldnt resist jumping his cock then and there

just homeless hindu monkmax bro

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I have Caucasoid genes from my father's side. Nordid to be precise. I made a thread on a Norwegian vlogger whose facial structure looks alot like my aunt. So I'm abit of an Aryan Supremacist myself.

I still love good looking Black and East Asian women over the average White woman any day.

giphy.gif

• +1
Is it true that Indian girls are not allowed to fuck guys before marriage, especially white guys?

but Indian guys are permitted to fuck white sluts?
i think there is some truth in this for muslimas, but loads of young pakistani girls in the UK fuck european and black guys, more so than their brothers

Are you Havah Nagila?
I have Caucasoid genes from my father's side. Nordid to be precise. I made a thread on a Norwegian vlogger whose facial structure looks alot like my aunt. So I'm abit of an Aryan Supremacist myself.

• JFL
this is entirely untrue. Ive lived in inner london almost my entire life and the only white girls I know who regularly date non whites are either chavs or middle/upper class girls who are either fat or are have severe daddy issues. I know dozens of black incels in London.

Bro they slay the most. Especially indians.

There are some really masculine, tall people among the Sikhs.

And a handful of aesthetic people among Pakistanis.

That's about it.

• JFL