Low Tier White girl tells me that I'm GL

Bro they slay the most. Especially indians.
how old are you? do you live in London? I do occasionally see good looking indians with decent looking white girls but theyre most certainly bottom of the food chain. they do awfully in night clubs

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and johncruz12345
how old are you? do you live in London? I do occasionally see good looking indians with decent looking white girls but theyre most certainly bottom of the food chain. they do awfully in night clubs
No. I know Indians who do well there tho.

black guys who go to decent universities and private schools in the UK have serious issues with women unless they are really really good looking. indian guys I presume mainly avoid this because they just go with indian girls

I have Caucasoid genes from my father's side. Nordid to be precise. I made a thread on a Norwegian vlogger whose facial structure looks alot like my aunt. So I'm abit of an Aryan Supremacist myself.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and johncruz12345
No. I know Indians who do well there tho.
I can assure you that Indians are bottom of the food chain in London, maybe in front of Chinese guys

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
I can assure you that Indians are bottom of the food chain in London, maybe in front of Chinese guys
I thought london was good for indians. I know people who do well there, including one of my friends.

Id also point out that its extremely easy to have sex in London, so yes Indians etc probably do better than elsewhere, but relatively theyre still fucked

• So Sad
if you are indian (or of any race) i would still advise you to go to London. if youre good looking youll be fine. its just not accurate to say they have it better than other groups.

• +1
I dont care about this race stuff.

There are Sikhs who out-masculine White in terms of how fierce they look.

But I doubt average young women are attracted to that.

I thought london was good for indians. I know people who do well there, including one of my friends.
arent you from dubai ? so your friends are basicaly rich and out of touch in london ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf
were they also sunkissed homeless hindu monks that got ioi from white girls ?
Yes bro. One of my friends got a "slay" cuz a white girl looked at him. After that he was known as the Curry Casanova.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 6111
Yes bro. One of my friends got a "slay" cuz a white girl looked at him. After that he was known as the Curry Casanova.
water is wet bro, every indian knows that all he has to do is to put on monk clothes and go to a tourist spot, pick a spot with good sunlight then sit down meditating and squinch, you'll end the day fucking a white stacy in all the kamasutra positions.

homeless hindu monk game slays

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6531 and johncruz12345
water is wet bro, every indian knows that all he has to do is to put on monk clothes and go to a tourist spot, pick a spot with good sunlight then sit down meditating and squinch, you'll end the day fucking a white stacy in all the kamasutra positions.

homeless hindu monk game slays

Laugh all you want.🤷

I never saw the other Curries get the attention that I got.

But like I said, I'm gonna leanmaxx to get a real sense of my smv.

All I know is none of faggots that make fun of Indians as Pajeets could never use me as a meme.

Last edited:
Laugh all you want.🤷

I never saw the other Curries get the attention that I got.

But like I said, I'm gonna leanmaxx to get a real sense of my smv.

All I know is none of faggots that make fun of Indians as Pajeets could use me as a meme.
white foids could tell that you've reached enlightenment, you buddha halo attracted their horny gaze towards you. chad tbh

I have Caucasoid genes from my father's side. Nordid to be precise. I made a thread on a Norwegian vlogger whose facial structure looks alot like my aunt. So I'm abit of an Aryan Supremacist myself.

IMG 20201028 163731

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and johncruz12345
Neh neh ni poo poo, you cannot catch me.

Geylang sipaku geylang, geylang!

Go ask any Singaporean these references.

This forum really is autistic, girl would never call anyone ugly or unattractive.
even if blackops2cel went up to girls and said “hey am I cute of ugly” many would say you’re cute

did you motherfuckers never socialize with anyone at school ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Taylorswift
This forum really is autistic, girl would never call anyone ugly or unattractive.
even if blackops2cel went up to girls and said “hey am I cute of ugly” many would say you’re cute

@Taylorswift you might be the only one here with a social circle, tell these niggas how autistic they are

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

Incels would be bluepilled if that was the reaction they got.

Incels would be bluepilled if that was the reaction they got.
Bcz girls don’t date/fuck them so they know it’s bullshit.
I’ve said before that most North Americans are very polite which can be surprising to foreigners

anyways lots of ugly guys are bluepilled

so many girls on reddit say blackops2cel is cute he just need to groom himself... they’re bullshitting too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
You literally asked her to tell you youre gl

Bcz girls don’t date/fuck them so they know it’s bullshit.
ibefore that most North Americans are very polite which can be surprising to foreigners

anyways lots of ugly guys are bluepilled

so many girls on reddit say blackops2cel is cute he just need to groom himself... they’re bullshitting too

Okay. I'll consider that.👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

I thought this was common knowledge JFL. No female will tell you you are ugly to your face if you ask her whether you’re cute or not. The harshest you answer you will get is “you look fine”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10579 and Deleted member 7580
mogs any girl who would show interest in me

View attachment 764628
View attachment 764630

What she looks like
View attachment 764642

I'm not surprised. This was with my lean/lower body fat photos.

I look like a +1.5 even skinnier than that.

You're sending her paragraphs of basically you just talking to yourself and begging desperately for a response she doesn't even end up actually giving you. You get a half assed reply out of politeness and go ahead and post your cringe inducing conversation, as well as her face on an aspie board on the internet calling her a 'low tier white girl' for basically being too polite to block you right away for your turbo autism. Honestly this whole thing is beyond pathetic; you couldn't scream involuntary celibacy any harder.

It's because of socially oblivious subhuman sperglords like yourself that ethnics have such low status in the west. Fuck you.

Last edited:
She cute tho (AND NOT FAT PRAISE THE GODS). She is better looking then a low tier becky.

Looks like she only said you’re good looking because you forced it and to be nice.

Top 5 desperate convos I’ve ever seen