Lower Eyelashes

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
I have mogger upper eyelashes, that hide away the little UEE that I have when curled upwards, but my lower lashes are like non existent.

I would probably ascend a bit if they matched my upper eyelashes, how can I make my lower grow

Can I apply castor to the lower lashes, if so can it burn my fat pads? I already apply to my brows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I have everything perfect so idk

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, PointOfNoReturn and sportsmogger
No you don't you'll never be able to change your race, anyways I do not care.
When I said everything is perfect I meant everything is perfect

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and KING REIDYZ
I have mogger upper eyelashes, that hide away the little UEE that I have when curled upwards, but my lower lashes are like non existent.

I would probably ascend a bit if they matched my upper eyelashes, how can I make my lower grow

Can I apply castor to the lower lashes, if so can it burn my fat pads? I already apply to my brows
? Castor Oil does not burn any fat pads LOL

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Alright, should I apply to my lower lashes or only upper?
Apply on both if you want lol, it doesn't matter bro, you can even apply castor oil on your eyelids to help with vision

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and PointOfNoReturn
Apply on both if you want lol, it doesn't matter bro, you can even apply castor oil on your eyelids to help with vision
Thanks. And for the shade? mine are already kinda black, but I want them to be pitch black, my eyebrows are already black so it wouldn't look weird. Should I dye them?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Thanks. And for the shade? mine are already kinda black, but I want them to be pitch black, my eyebrows are already black so it wouldn't look weird. Should I dye them?
Yeah but be careful, dying lower eyelashes halo them hard

• +1
Reactions: rares54