lowest body fat and jeremy meeks

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
have you guys noticed that jeremy meeks is almost a skeleton?

i have a theory and its not just a theory its pretty much a fact. that woman are attracted more to low bf skinny guys then gymcel losers

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
no shit bro
th

zayn malik looks like the weakest male ever and got gigi hadid falling in love with him (even though she's taller than him by 1.5 inch) LUL

• +1
no shit bro
th

zayn malik looks like the weakest male ever and got gigi hadid falling in love with him (even though she's taller than him by 1.5 inch) LUL
you need to b 7% body fat in order to pull that off.

They want a natural lean muscular physique not an unnatural ogre or a skinny goelm

he looks like a chemotherapy patient

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen
for 1.81 cm what weight do you have to have to have a percentage of fat like jeremy meeks?

women are wired to be sexually attracted to men who are lean AND muscular. Unfortunately most human's have evolved with myostatin to prevent muscle building from happening so female's have learnt to understand male's can only be lean and small looking and not lean and big at the same time without steroid use but when men do use steroids lean and muscular is preferred by a heterosexual female. Something like Jon skywalker's physqiue is what girl's drool over.
Jon_Skywalker_16.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
have you guys noticed that jeremy meeks is almost a skeleton?

i have a theory and its not just a theory its pretty much a fact. that woman are attracted more to low bf skinny guys then gymcel losers

Damn that nibba's more deformed than me wtf

women are wired to be sexually attracted to men who are lean AND muscular. Unfortunately most human's have evolved with myostatin to prevent muscle building from happening so female's have learnt to understand male's can only be lean and small looking and not lean and big at the same time without steroid use but when men do use steroids lean and muscular is preferred by a heterosexual female. Something like Jon skywalker's physqiue is what girl's drool over.
Jon_Skywalker_16.jpg
i think different faces match different body types.

for example if a bald guys has a huge head and hes skinny he would look wierd. thats why bald guys gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
high body fat equals over for man

• +1