LowIQ pill is brutal

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

mentally ill loner
Where do i even begin??

- My social life is ZERO, I can't put two words together and I'm talking very weird. I am like a caveman who has just learned to speak. I cannot express my thoughts, and even to say something simple, I make unnecessary ridiculous sentences.

ETZQdAjUcAAKqgi.jpg

- I was always the one with the lowest IQ of the environment I entered, barely passed high school in high school Sometimes someone says something to me and I get it wrong. I read 3-4 times to understand something.

- I make stupid mistakes and humiliate myself. I never had a girlfriend because I was ugly.

I wish I knew what was missing in my brain or what kind of disorder it is. I think its autism, I am really sick of it. I hate being a sackless person with low IQ. It's over.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, thecel, godirl and 2 others
i have high iq and I have many of the same problems. Maybe it is just autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Viro
Stop coping being high IQ is everything.
not everything, but you can just flee into different worlds like mathematics or physics. Something you couldn't do if you're low iq, you will have to stay here to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
not everything, but you can just flee into different worlds like mathematics or physics. Something you couldn't do if you're low iq, you will have to stay here to suffer.
High IQ=being rich. I could get every surgery I wanted If I was high IQ.

High IQ=being rich. I could get every surgery I wanted If I was high IQ.
not really, good looking and average iq guys are making more money than ugly people with high iq.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
not really, good looking and average iq guys are making more money than ugly people with high iq.
stop nitpicking faggot. High IQ people make more money than low IQ chad. Can you deny it?

with legitimately low iq you could get famous with youtube or singing, or something like that. but otherwise you're fucked. still other factors are more important

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Good_Little_Goy
REPEAT AFTER ME: ITS OVER