LTN looking for surgery advice

Genetic Snake Eye

Genetic Snake Eye

Very unlucky rolls
Not confortable posting my pictures here, will share them in PM.

I know surgerymax will never take me nowhere near HTN/handsome level alas, but I still plan to do it (so when I rope I can proudly say I tried everything).

For those I've DM'd:

What do you think are my biggest failos and more importantly, what surgery — or even softmaxx techs— would you advise for?

• I have a budget of 110-130k.

• I plan to start with bimax + genioplasty to correct facial asymmetry and get more projection in the chin and lower jaw.

• I would like to avoid invasive implants as much as possible. I don’t mind paranasal or cheekbone implant, but I’d rather not undergo chin or jaw implant. I don't like fillers either.

• On a side note, I have chronic insomnia so I always have the sleep-deprived flaws. Is there any artificial way to have the beauty sleep? Like a comprehensive facelift?

I'm interested in your advice. I am not immensely knowledgeable about anatomy, ideal ratios, etc. but I don't mind detailed inputs because I want to learn. Also don't refrain from recommending actual surgeons too (besides maybe Sailer, because he really charges too much).

I know surgerymax will never take me nowhere near HTN/handsome level alas, but I still plan to do it (so when I rope I can proudly say I tried everything).

For those I've DM'd:

What do you think are my biggest failos and more importantly, what surgery — or even softmaxx techs— would you advise for?

• I plan to start with bimax + genioplasty to correct facial asymmetry and get more projection in the chin and lower jaw.

• I would like to avoid invasive implants as much as possible. I don’t mind paranasal or cheekbone implant, but I’d rather not undergo chin or jaw implant. I don't like fillers either.

• On a side note, I have chronic insomnia so I always have the sleep-deprived flaws. Is there any artificial way to have the beauty sleep? Like a comprehensive facelift?

I'm interested in your advice. I am not immensely knowledgeable about anatomy, ideal ratios, etc. but I don't mind detailed inputs because I want to learn. Also don't refrain from recommending actual surgeons too (besides maybe Sailer, because he really charges too much).
send me pics of your face so i can help you bro

Who are you looking to be your surgeon?

Who are you looking to be your surgeon?
this surgeonFor bimax/genio, a two french surgeons who have a proven history of good works. Though nothing is set in stone, and based in Switzerland looks cool. Only downside is I don't speak german / swiss and there is no eng version of the website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
this surgeonFor bimax/genio, a two french surgeons who have a proven history of good works. Though nothing is set in stone, and based in Switzerland looks cool. Only downside is I don't speak german / swiss and there is no eng version of the website.
good luck make sure to make a thread on your journey would help other surgery maxxeds

• +1
Reactions: Genetic Snake Eye
Height? If below 5’10 spend it on LL.

For those I've DM'd:

send in pm