Ltr Is cope for rotters

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Mogger if ur only issue is muh inceldom.

Im a rotting sperg Im not entitled to a gf. The only ascension rotters should legit just be fucking some non virgin whore once or twice maybe.

I don’t feel this muh lonely stuff and ID prefer having my alone time. Sex with with some girl once or twice is enough to “ascend” if I ever had the chance

Maintaining not getting a gf, maintaining a relationship requires time and effort. At least a proper one. ive always realized realistically I don’t care to do all that

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Mogs me.

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
Imagine thinking prostitutes is even the point.
The problem of inceldom is loneliness and social rejection, buying a slut won't fix any of this.

Tales
Imagine thinking prostitutes is even the point.
The problem of inceldom is loneliness and social rejection, buying a slut won't fix any of this.
Nope not prostitutes obviously I’m not talking about prostitutes.

I’m talking about going to a party and fucking some girl there or a hookup. Paying for a female won’t do anything.

Also idc about this loneliness nonsense because I don’t have this type of feeling lol. My issues are different than that.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Tales

Nope not prostitutes obviously I’m not talking about prostitutes.

I’m talking about going to a party and fucking some girl there or a hookup. Paying for a female won’t do anything.

Also idc about this loneliness nonsense because I don’t have this type of feeling lol. My issues are different than that.
Loneliness is a first world problem.

Loneliness is a first world problem.
You’re right but it’s based on a lot of things not just inceldom but inceldom is probably one of the main issues yea. Anyways I’m not saying loneliness isn’t a problem I’m just talking about my personal views & how me personally I don’t need an ltr. In fact I don’t deserve an ltr I am not worthy of one nor do I desire it that much.

That’s what I’m saying. But if u have other issues than inceldom which is most members here and ur young like me. Then I don’t believe A ltr won’t magically fix ur life