M16, middle eastern phenos

D

Deleted member 46956

Iron
Let me know if I should take my ass to .is
My current cope is that if i go down in BF% ill reach MTN cause im 20-22% bf atm (lost 10kg)
Would love to hear anything to improve on. All im getting from others is bluepilled bullshit driving the topic away from my miserable looks.
Im decently low inhib, but to nobodies surprise, im still a huge failure.
also fyi i look disgusting without the stache (if u think its a looksmin atm, it literally increases my sexual dimorphism and my philtrum length is awful)

Attachments

• WIN_20231123_22_49_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231123_22_49_43_Pro.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20231026_20_11_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20231026_20_11_46_Pro.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, justinzayn, JohnBaza and 9 others
I'm sorry but its over

• +1
Reactions: ongifm, RAMU KAKA, justinzayn and 3 others
Brutally ovER idk if even hardmaxx can save

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, schizo echochamber and 📎♿️⚙️
May Allah have mercy on your soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongifm, RAMU KAKA, justinzayn and 6 others
please dont go ER

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and chosen-one
I'm sorry but its over
It really isnt. All he has to do is get a jawline,gymax,and get rid of ance and he will be 6-8/10 Stop telling people its over like an idoit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ongifm, lilith, justinzayn and 8 others
It really isnt. All he has to do is get a jawline,gymax,and get rid of ance and he will be 6-8/10 Stop telling people its over like an idoit.
over if not hardmaxxing bruh what are you talking about:lul:

please dont go ER
loool no plans to. im not mad at foids for having the ability to produce with more attractive guys. wish it happened for my case.

how in gods name am i gonna "get a jawline" its not that easy is it. do you mean bimax/jaw implants? could be attainable later on.

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, nanefer and Zenis
over if not hardmaxxing bruh what are you talking about:lul:
What are you on about he needs to deidcate time towards looksmaxxing. He needs to make it an obession.

loool no plans to. im not mad at foids for having the ability to produce with more attractive guys. wish it happened for my case.

how in gods name am i gonna "get a jawline" its not that easy is it. do you mean bimax/jaw implants? could be attainable later on.
Start mewing and toungue chewing.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Start mewing and toungue chewing.
no offense but mewing is insane cope. i nose breath though. and i chew for 8hrs a day. i think ill just take the hint, thanks for lifefuel attempt lol.

What are you on about he needs to deidcate time towards looksmaxxing. He needs to make it an obession.
you are redpilled to your neck bruh, accept the truth already, overbite cannot be fixed by mewing only

Salt on the wound.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
My current cope is that if i go down in BF% ill reach MTN cause im 20-22% bf atm (lost 10kg)
Would love to hear anything to improve on. All im getting from others is bluepilled bullshit driving the topic away from my miserable looks.
also fyi i look disgusting without the stache (if u think its a looksmin atm, it literally increases my sexual dimorphism and my philtrum length is awful)
Brutal I have same pheno as you

you are redpilled to your neck bruh, accept the truth already, overbite cannot be fixed by mewing only
Are you a dumb doomer? Im still growing and doing good habits which will fix the probelms most of the sub-5s are suffering from. If you want to improve your looks you can. Im not gonna die like a rotting worm on this forum.

Are you a dumb doomer? Im still growing and doing good habits which will fix the probelms most of the sub-5s are suffering from. If you want to improve your looks you can. Im not gonna die like a rotting worm on this forum.
Just go back to TikTok stupid nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Brutal I have same pheno as you
Its fucking tough. Idek if arranged marriage is gonna save my ass LOL. I've already talked about not getting married to not disappoint my parents due to my looks.

• +1
Reactions: prag
Its fucking tough. Idek if arranged marriage is gonna save my ass LOL. I've already talked about not getting married to not disappoint my parents due to my looks.
I mog you still because I actually have facial bones but ya barley, we’re both ltn, you low ltn me high ltn

U have a underbite?

listen man, no offense but you make it sound like its going to make a sound difference. it probably wont. i guess i came here for the lifefuel, i was absolutely delusional. A sub5 is not going to even brush the feet of a htn or a chadlite if they mewed and chewed in their fucking sleep. its brutal.

U have a underbite?
Its horrible, it looks like i have an underbite but i dont. simply OVER. idk if braces+ palate expander is going to do a fuckin thing. but worth a shot. i dont wanna recess my mandible/maxilla.

listen man, no offense but you make it sound like its going to make a sound difference. it probably wont. i guess i came here for the lifefuel, i was absolutely delusional. A sub5 is not going to even brush the feet of a htn or a chadlite if they mewed and chewed in their fucking sleep. its brutal.
It's brutal how I mog you cause of my habits. Go to the gym and do something with your life or you will rot.

lol its definitely not as weird as that in Syria. its like an irl tinder where you get interviewed about your salary, your religion, etc.. ie the woman and her family gets to choose and surprisingly its not that brutal because ive seen horrendous balding sub5s who are poor get 2-3 kids from their looksmatch. Probably just coping, oh well.

It's brutal how I mog you cause of my habits. Go to the gym and do something with your life or you will rot.
Lol ive had a shattered femur and ive only recently fully recovered. Also bold assumption that I don't go to the gym. Because of my looks you automatically assume that it hasnt even crossed my mind. Brutally over.

U mog me. Lose weight

lol its definitely not as weird as that in Syria. its like an irl tinder where you get interviewed about your salary, your religion, etc.. ie the woman and her family gets to choose and surprisingly its not that brutal because ive seen horrendous balding sub5s who are poor get 2-3 kids from their looksmatch. Probably just coping, oh well.
it's fucked up bro we distort nature completely just to end up all depressed and alone humans too dumb i cant

Worst middle eastern phenk

Pheno*

Child marrige pheno

Never said you didnt go to the gym. You stand here and complain instead of just working to fix your crappy face. You assume its over and most people who act like it's over rot and dont gymmax.
Lol ive had a shattered femur and ive only recently fully recovered. Also bold assumption that I don't go to the gym. Because of my looks you automatically assume that it hasnt even crossed my mind. Brutally over

U mog me. Lose weight
hah i probably fuckin dont, this is your 6,585 posts speaking. but im currently 80kg at 181 cm. ik i havent completed puberty because of the other guys in my family and how theyve grown and looked at the end. im planning on getting to around 70ish kg but im worried ill end up a skinny retard.

• +1
Its horrible, it looks like i have an underbite but i dont. simply OVER. idk if braces+ palate expander is going to do a fuckin thing. but worth a shot. i dont wanna recess my mandible/maxilla.
Nah man try all the best u can and if u get rich life will be much easier

Never said you didnt go to the gym. You stand here and complain instead of just working to fix your crappy face. You assume its over and most people who act like it's over rot and dont gymmax.
Im not retarded. Just because I know my phenos are ass it doesnt mean I wont keep going and improving it. Ive never said I want to fucking hang myself. The whole point of life is to improve in one way or another to reaching a collective end goal that is happiness. Its nice knowing that your not delusional and it isnt your "personality" to blame.

hah i probably fuckin dont, this is your 6,585 posts speaking. but im currently 80kg at 181 cm. ik i havent completed puberty because of the other guys in my family and how theyve grown and looked at the end. im planning on getting to around 70ish kg but im worried ill end up a skinny retard.
We have the same pheno

I literally have a facial deformity
damn. i hope your copes are grand and great. im currently running incredibly low on lifefuel but im just gonna keep moving through it because for the most part there is nothing I am able to do.

• +1
damn. i hope your copes are grand and great. im currently running incredibly low on lifefuel but im just gonna keep moving through it because for the most part there is nothing I am able to do.
U need orthodontic treatment u have an overbite and are downgrown

Also tbh for all sandcels even if all fails I will turn insane and troll this society until Allah takes me to jannah

Breaking Bad Walter GIF

• +1
What kinda basement pics are these

Trust me bro. Ur incredebly lucky to be born instead of billions of that arenot. U can experiance whats called life and never listen to these retards who condone suicide just by looks theres much more to life than that

U need orthodontic treatment u have an overbite and are downgrown

Also tbh for all sandcels even if all fails I will turn insane and troll this society until Allah takes me to jannah
lol based jihadmaxxer. I am planning on seeing an orthodontist. if shit makes my proportions worse im gonna sewer slide. like every retarded kid ive always hoped of having a girlfriend since i was like fucking 6. its so brutal noticing the girls you can only wish to come up to, get treated like shit by chads as they see you as a mutated incel. its truly an unfair world.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Napoleon1800