M16, middle eastern phenos

lol based jihadmaxxer. I am planning on seeing an orthodontist. if shit makes my proportions worse im gonna sewer slide. like every retarded kid ive always hoped of having a girlfriend since i was like fucking 6. its so brutal noticing the girls you can only wish to come up to, get treated like shit by chads as they see you as a mutated incel. its truly an unfair world.
"Welcome to the real world!"
- Top G

Im not retarded. Just because I know my phenos are ass it doesnt mean I wont keep going and improving it. Ive never said I want to fucking hang myself. The whole point of life is to improve in one way or another to reaching a collective end goal that is happiness. Its nice knowing that your not delusional and it isnt your "personality" to blame.
Exactly keep working my guy. However,I disagree that the end goal is happiness instead I think power is the end goal and the thing that drives greatness on this planet. For even if you were a happy man you wont have a leagacy for it cause their are a lot of happy people on this planet but few who are great and powerful.

Trust me bro. Ur incredebly lucky to be born instead of billions of that arenot. U can experiance whats called life and never listen to these retards who condone suicide just by looks theres much more to life than that
i had an online relationship for like 2 weeks in 7th grade and i couldnt have been happier JFL. Idek if any copes, not even money, could make me wanna keep going. But nontheless its all talk from my side.

Exactly keep working my guy. However,I disagree that the end goal is happiness instead I think power is the end goal and the thing that drives greatness on this planet. For even if you were a happy man you wont have a leagacy for it cause their are a lot of happy people on this planet but few who are great and powerful.
even if you attain power, if you die unhappy your life is fucking worthless. even if you are a multibillionaire in my opinion. your money will not reign past the grave and you will inevitably be forgotten. best to live it off enjoying what you do.

What kinda basement pics are these
agreed they are shitty. but i am not going to fucking anglemaxx or take professional photos as if i am fishing for compliments. all i wanted to do was show my phenos and my overall facial structure and i did just that.

even if you attain power, if you die unhappy your life is fucking worthless. even if you are a multibillionaire in my opinion. your money will not reign past the grave and you will inevitably be forgotten. best to live it off enjoying what you do.
Being happy is good and should also be sought after. You should enjoy life but try to be great in order to have a leagacy.

Let me know if I should take my ass to .is
My current cope is that if i go down in BF% ill reach MTN cause im 20-22% bf atm (lost 10kg)
Would love to hear anything to improve on. All im getting from others is bluepilled bullshit driving the topic away from my miserable looks.
Im decently low inhib, but to nobodies surprise, im still a huge failure.
also fyi i look disgusting without the stache (if u think its a looksmin atm, it literally increases my sexual dimorphism and my philtrum length is awful)
You can see the sadness in your eyes

Bless your heart i wish u the best

the results of dark circle and nct lol. but yeah, shits not the worlds greatest on my side, but i cant complain. thanks though, appreciate your blessings.
You can see the sadness in your eyes

Bless your heart i wish u the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
LTN

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Are you a dumb doomer? Im still growing and doing good habits which will fix the probelms most of the sub-5s are suffering from. If you want to improve your looks you can. Im not gonna die like a rotting worm on this forum.
bruh what a narcy kid

My current cope is that if i go down in BF% ill reach MTN cause im 20-22% bf atm (lost 10kg)
Would love to hear anything to improve on. All im getting from others is bluepilled bullshit driving the topic away from my miserable looks.
also fyi i look disgusting without the stache (if u think its a looksmin atm, it literally increases my sexual dimorphism and my philtrum length is awful)
0/10

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Go Jihad mode on some kikes in Israel

textbook LTN

Grow your hair and eyelashes, no point being depressed over things you cannot control.

@doctorsledgehammer you seem like such a nice dude brah, unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
study and get money and be able to hardmax

Needs orbital box osteotomy asap for goldfish ipd

@doctorsledgehammer you seem like such a nice dude brah, unfortunate.
thanks man, i appreciate it. unfortunate that kindness that ive expressed does me hardly any favors these days, but i gotta keep moving... cold world we live in.