M18

It's not over for you, just gymmaxx and keep your hair short, try getting a fade. I would rate you a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Bimax, chin wing, genio, fillers, maybe implants. Your skin is amazing. You just need better bones. Your psl is like 3 right now if we subtract coloring but if you hit 4.5-5psl youd be a cover page instagram dude
wait why did u recommend bimax? Im not recessed

It's not over for you, just gymmaxx and keep your hair short, try getting a fade. I would rate you a 5/10
i think long hair on the top mogs. short hair isnt good on me

You need to get in the gym, take steroids, and listen to zyzz hardstyle compilations so you can do high volume hypertrophy workouts to put on more musclemass. You can easily ascend to htn with good frame. You also need to change your hairstyle. You look like the black dude from hey arnold.

• +1
Screenshot 20221114 180726
This the nigga u look like with that 90s will smith flat top lookin ass haircut

• JFL
Didn't I write you out a guide for ascension

You need to get in the gym, take steroids, and listen to zyzz hardstyle compilations so you can do high volume hypertrophy workouts to put on more musclemass. You can easily ascend to htn with good frame. You also need to change your hairstyle. You look like the black dude from hey arnold.
nah ill just take creatine, no roids for me bro im still young. Also what kinda hairstyle should I go for? I was thinking short on the sides and longer on the top with some curly hair products.

btw should I buy creatine?

I meant "btw should i get tretinoin"

nah ill just take creatine, no roids for me bro im still young. Also what kinda hairstyle should I go for? I was thinking short on the sides and longer on the top with some curly hair products.

btw should I buy creatine?
Screenshot 20221114 181714 Google
I would get this hairstyle since this could ascend you. I used to use creatine and it defenatley did give me a slight preformance boost and it made me look bigger since my muscles retained more water. However I heard rumors that it could cause hairloss, so I got off that shit since I don't want to risk it. Just take 1g of protein per pound of your total weight.

• +1
Fuckin loser, I knew you were CyprusGD. Fucking retard

View attachment 1951131
I would get this hairstyle since this could ascend you. I used to use creatine and it defenatley did give me a slight preformance boost and it made me look bigger since my muscles retained more water. However I heard rumors that it could cause hairloss, so I got off that shit since I don't want to risk it. Just take 1g of protein per pound of your total weight.
How do I achieve that hairstyle? Also creatine does not cause hairloss, don't listen to people who say that. Also do you think I should get tretinoin? Right now I am using MSM + Vitamin C for skin and eye color ascension. However if I combine that with tretinoin my skin will be unmoggable (exaggeration), but some people are telling me I don't need it.

Fuckin loser, I knew you were CyprusGD. Fucking retard
That is not me. That was my friend who was larping as me. And the reason I react to your comments is because I am being nice and giving you reputation points but you still attack me :(

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
That is not me. That was my friend who was larping as me. And the reason I react to your comments is because I am being nice and giving you reputation points but you still attack me :(
so it wasn't cyprus who asked to see my faggot ass and anus? he messaged me asking for it. if that's you you're disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
How do I achieve that hairstyle? Also creatine does not cause hairloss, don't listen to people who say that. Also do you think I should get tretinoin? Right now I am using MSM + Vitamin C for skin and eye color ascension. However if I combine that with tretinoin my skin will be unmoggable (exaggeration), but some people are telling me I don't need it.
Not sure how to get that hairstyle since I have straight hair. You might need to use hair spray and comb it up. If you have acne, then u can use tretonin. The only way for your skin to be unmoggable is if you have white skin, so you would have to michael jacksonmaxx, but yeah you look like you have clear skin so tretonin might be overkill.

so it wasn't cyprus who asked to see my faggot ass and anus? he messaged me asking for it. if that's you you're disgusting
He is CyprusGD, he only tries to cope after he threw himself on his head and I already know what his real identity is. Hes fucking retard, I always knew that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
I don't care who you are, not even if it's your friend or it's some Reddit-freak that you make fun of and you're just a fucking 500kg incel sweat ass smelling.

Thanks for ruining my post/rep ratio with your JFL's.

• JFL
He is CyprusGD, he only tries to cope after he threw himself on his head and I already know what his real identity is. Hes fucking retard, I always knew that.
i have photos have his uncircumcised 1 inch penis to use against him and send to his family

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i have photos have his uncircumcised 1 inch penis to use against him and send to his family
LMAO no that sounded so gay tbh

In the same way, don't do it or send that shit anyone from here, cuz if they discover you (MODs), u will probably end up banned for life from .org

LMAO no that sounded so gay tbh

In the same way, don't do it or send that shit anyone from here, cuz if they discover you (MODs), u will probably end up banned for life from .org
i've already sent my minions to install cameras all over his house. videos of him in the nude will be exploited and used as blackmail for him to deposit $100000 in my bank account.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and ascension!
i've already sent my minions to install cameras all over his house. videos of him in the nude will be exploited and used as blackmail for him to deposit $100000 in my bank account.
ROFLLLLL I IMAGINED THE SCENE HAHAHAHA

Did that gay really send you nude$? LMAO, there are a lot of weirs kiddos in the forum.

• JFL
How did he get banned? Why?
I don't know, nor do I care. They probably knew he was an ALT and banned him, or for sharing his nudes like @skinnytwink said above.

• JFL