made 500 dollar in one night

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
me and my friend were going around the block as usual when he told me about some homeparty with a lot of ppl

We werent invited so we went in anyways. Every retard was drunk and I stole like 3 jackets in their home then I left now im gonna sell them to this crackhead

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914, brainded, Baldingman1998 and 26 others
Mirin tbh. When I was 15, a friend and tried to steal some of the money that the class collected for cancer charity.

We got caught JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9499, CursedOne, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Mirin tbh. When I was 15, a friend and I stole some of the money that the class collected for cancer charity.
brutal

you are heartless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4645
How u got caught

A girl from class saw us. She couldn't even talk, I dunno how the bitch managed to snitch JFL.

He took all the blame because I was new to school and everyone thought I was a nice kid, whereas he already had a bad rep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT and lifestyle21873
A girl from class saw us. She couldn't even talk, I dunno how the bitch managed to snitch JFL.

He took all the blame because I was new to school and everyone thought I was a nice kid, whereas he already had a bad rep.
Damn keep him as ur friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT and Deleted member 4645
Damn keep him as ur friend

We were true homies... but we lost touch when I deleted social media and switched phone number. Last time we spoke was 3 years ago or so.

I miss him a lot ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Good_Little_Goy, PYT and 1 other person
We were true homies... but we lost touch when I deleted social media. Last time we spoke was 3 years ago or so.

I miss him a lot ngl.
U should hit him up again it isnt weird or any shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, karbo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT and lifestyle21873
me and my friend were going around the block as usual when he told me about some homeparty with a lot of ppl

We werent invited so we went in anyways. Every retard was drunk and I stole like 3 jackets in their home then I left now im gonna sell them to this crackhead
i see u😅

hitting that canada goose lick yh?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4645 and lifestyle21873
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, PYT, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
have fun at ghetto

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT and lifestyle21873
mirin low inhib tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT, turkproducer and lifestyle21873
my dawgs back

but mirin

• +1
Reactions: PYT and lifestyle21873
Niggers...

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Worse than niggers, i would chop your hands and send you back to your country dragging from a rope.
next house im walking in will be yours while u cry on looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and PYT
next house im walking in will be yours while u cry on looksmax
I see you talk big all the time, but i would crush your skull with my bare hands, you stupid nigger parasite. Enjoy while the degeneracy lasts, your kind aren't making it to the next civilizational cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I see you talk big all the time, but i would crush your skull with my bare hands, you stupid nigger parasite. Enjoy while the degeneracy lasts, your kind aren't making it to the next civilizational cycle.
your welcome to pull up

Ill give u a first class ticket to the graveyard as a bonus

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy and PYT
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT and TITUS
Steals me

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
you from france bro?

• +1
oh ok by your pic i thought you were a thugmaxxed french arab from north africa.your behavior reminds me of when i lived in the "hood" with my friends.thank god im out of that shithole thug behavior wasnt for me tbh i tried so bad to islamaxx but my surroundings were making it hard.in my experience parties are best for tricking drunk faggots. my homies made alot by asking for small pieces to buy drinks and then get his wallet while they are sloppy drunk

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lifestyle21873
oh ok by your pic i thought you were a thugmaxxed french arab from north africa.your behavior reminds me of when i lived in the "hood" with my friends.thank god im out of that shithole thug behavior wasnt for me tbh i tried so bad to islamaxx but my surroundings were making it hard.in my experience parties are best for tricking drunk faggots. my homies made alot by asking for small pieces to buy drinks and then get his wallet while they are sloppy drunk
Ye man I live in the hood and hood thugs are like the only ppl here

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT and Deleted member 4696
Ye man I live in the hood and hood thugs are like the only ppl here
i feel you bro,try to stay clean believe me its not worth it.making my mama worried was the worst thing about that life ngl.getting called at night cause my dumbass got caught with weed on his socks and pants driving with no license and shit like that only got me in trouble

• +1
i feel you bro,try to stay clean believe me its not worth it.making my mama worried was the worst thing about that life.getting called at night cause my dumbass got caught with weed on his socks and pants driving with no license and shit like that only got me in trouble
i know bro im tryna making it out

Im not doing shit or getting in drama man my record is clean

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4696
i know bro im tryna making it out

Im not doing shit or getting in drama man my record is clean
try to keep it clean bruh cause if you get caught doing some shit while having some shady past you aint getting out easily like the other mfs.they can tell easily what you done just with your id and shit.good luck to you

• +1
try to keep it clean bruh cause if you get caught doing some shit while having some shady past you aint getting out easily like the other mfs.they can tell easily what you done just with your id and shit.good luck to you
thanks bro U too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Good_Little_Goy
thanks bro U too.
now i live in france in an area surrounded by old white people that are very kind and shit so i calmed down.went back to the hood in italy last holidays where my homies are and i got made fun of lol.still got deteined while we were doing stupid shit at the beach, helped few homies sell some stuff and other dumb shit at parties but they told me i got "soft" that was a lifefuel tbh.seeing how they try to make it out made me realize i was lucky to escape from there.italy has very few migrants and yet were i lived was full of moroccans and black guys

• +1
now i live in france in an area surrounded by old white people that are very kind and shit so i calmed down.went back to the hood in italy last holidays where my homies are and i got made fun of lol.still got deteined while we were doing stupid shit at the beach, helped few homies sell some stuff and other dumb shit at parties but they told me i got "soft" that was a lifefuel tbh.seeing how they try to make it out made me realize i was lucky to escape from there.italy has very few migrants and yet were i lived was full of moroccans and black guys
there is much more outside the hood or ghetto

those retards U hang aroundwith they aint ur friends . They just wanna bring U down man its the same for me

• +1
High T asshole move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
there is much more outside the hood or ghetto

those retards U hang aroundwith they aint ur friends . They just wanna bring U down man its the same for me
they were just joking, those are real homies, i grew up with them.when i meet the new homies they hang around with and they offer me some blunts and shit they always tell them that i dont smoke and shit and also were overall supportive even when i told them im going to college now in paris and stuff.obviosuly the hood is full of those motherfuckers you are talking about but i dont talk to those faggots anymore.i moved out 5 years ago and i still come back regularly on holidays and they always ask about me on socials.kinda miss those days,i were much more broke but had real people around me and was overall happier.dont let the other mfs drag you down only stay with the real ones

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
ahahahahahahahahaha

Ion bro U think it was bad to do?
Yeah but that’s life tbh

everyone does bad shit occasionally, just as long as you don’t end up doing this shit full time i’m not gonna judge you

• +1
Mirin tbh. When I was 15, a friend and tried to steal some of the money that the class collected for cancer charity.

We got caught JFL.
noobs tbh

• +1
just fucking lol @lifestyle21873 so you are arab after all?i knew it where you from?north african arab or middle eastern?

• +1
just fucking lol @lifestyle21873 so you are arab after all?i knew it where you from?north african arab or middle eastern?
Bro I told u im arab

im lebanese

• +1
Bro I told u im arab

im lebanese
i must have missed it,i asked if you were from france cause thats were you find most arab thugs and your avi outfit is such a classic arab thug fit lol. lebanese huh?most thugs in the us are black right?hispanics live in the hood very often aswell right?what are the main races in the hood over there?just curious

• +1
i must have missed it,i asked if you were from france cause thats were you find most arab thugs and your avi outfit is such a classic arab thug fit lol. lebanese huh?most thugs in the us are black right?hispanics live in the hood very often aswell right?what are the main races in the hood over there?just curious
basically you only see arab thugs, blacks and hispanics

Sometimes U see some white ones but these are like everyone else cuz they grew up together

Hispanics/latinos are crazy here. U dont fuck with them cuz they r insanely low inhib and they are always in large gangs. Personally Im more careful around latinos cuz I know they dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
basically you only see arab thugs, blacks and hispanics

Sometimes U see some white ones but these are like everyone else cuz they grew up together

Hispanics/latinos are crazy here. U dont fuck with them cuz they r insanely low inhib and they are always in large gangs. Personally Im more careful around latinos cuz I know they dont give a shit
yeah saw some clips of them,they look very low inhib indeed and thats the thing.most dangerous motherfuckers are those who aint got shit to lose anymore.once again akhi good luck to you

• Love it