Made a list of everything wrong with my appearance while high

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
I created a list while high of things I needed to fix. I stared in the mirror for hours and analyzed every single part of myself. I typed what was physically wrong with me down to the size of my toes to a small not noticable mole on my thigh. No I'm not joking I deadass made a list of EVERYTHING that was wrong with me physically. The list got really long on my phone. From what I remember when I started feeling high I went into the bathroom at 9pm and came out at around midnight. The thing is the list is nowhere to be found and I dont even remember what I wrote. I remember writing it but now I can't find I checked everywhere on my phone and it's nowhere to be found. Shame might have to do it again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
I created a list while high of things I needed to fix. I stared in the mirror for hours and analyzed every single part of myself. I typed what was physically wrong with me down to the size of my toes to a small not noticable mole on my thigh. No I'm not joking I deadass made a list of EVERYTHING that was wrong with me physically. The list got really long on my phone. From what I remember when I started feeling high I went into the bathroom at 9pm and came out at around midnight. The thing is the list is nowhere to be found and I dont even remember what I wrote. I remember writing it but now I can't find I checked everywhere on my phone and it's nowhere to be found. Shame might have to do it again.
Nice Dream

I created a list while high of things I needed to fix. I stared in the mirror for hours and analyzed every single part of myself. I typed what was physically wrong with me down to the size of my toes to a small not noticable mole on my thigh. No I'm not joking I deadass made a list of EVERYTHING that was wrong with me physically. The list got really long on my phone. From what I remember when I started feeling high I went into the bathroom at 9pm and came out at around midnight. The thing is the list is nowhere to be found and I dont even remember what I wrote. I remember writing it but now I can't find I checked everywhere on my phone and it's nowhere to be found. Shame might have to do it again lol.

Nice Dream
It wasn't a dream. My friend had called me while I was doing this and I hung up abruptly saying I was busy. On the call logs it confirms the call did happen and it was real

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sudanguy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back