Made a tinder account of myself from 1-2 years ago when I was lean with clear skin it was so brutal

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Got decent matches then when I facetimed them and they got to see me 30 pounds heavier with all my acne every single one unadded and blocked me.

My parents and normies gaslite me to thinking I don't look worse but my tinder results prove it I got zero appeal now wtf happened to me this shit is so sad what 1 year of rotting does to a mother fucker at least I have muscle mass now @Dietsnasta

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, AscensionMan98, latincell95 and 7 others
I just realize most people can become an incel if they let themselves go for a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, thereallegend, Eren and 1 other person
Bloatmaxxing is the only legit looksmaxxing tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: j05, saiya_online and Deleted member 11126
Bloatmaxxing is the only legit looksmaxxing tbh
bloatmaxxing only works if you can grow a beard and you are 6'1+ running gear everyone else will look way worse

And even then the bearmode look is more appealing to guys. I think a minority of women find it appealing assuming you are tall with a beard and very masculine looking

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and BigBoy
bloatmaxxing only works if you can grow a beard and you are 6'1+ running gear everyone else will look way worse

And even then the bearmode look is more appealing to guys. I think a minority of women find it appealing assuming you are tall with a beard and very masculine looking
I thought women do like bear mode, it’s what they call a “dad bod”. It’s just that you’re still kinda technically lean on it, but like 18-22% bf, but packed with muscle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 11126
I thought women do like bear mode, it’s what they call a “dad bod”. It’s just that you’re still kinda technically lean on it, but like 18-22% bf, but packed with muscle.
idk 18% is still lean enough its also a genetic thing. Some guys look worse with fat ratios all the fat I get goes to my face some people have more fat on their face so they need to be 10-15% before they get any benefits of being lean. The beer belly or abs is a meme being lean is about face.

Depends on genes for me I will look fat till 15%

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
so put the fork down and use accutane and retinol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, saiya_online and Deleted member 29581
starvemaxx and fix your skin now then

Lowkey lifefuel though. If all your looksmins are entirely reversible, that means you can achieve your tinder results.

How's the move going, by the way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Were you using dating apps back at your peak? At least you know you have potential.

Lowkey lifefuel though. If all your looksmins are entirely reversible, that means you can achieve your tinder results.

How's the move going, by the way?
Its going alright found a place for cheap roommates don't hate me trying to find a good job I still got 1-2 weeks before I am desperate for one how you doin man I guess your banned rn but if you get unbanned let me know react to this post if you read it with an emoji

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Got decent matches then when I facetimed them and they got to see me 30 pounds heavier with all my acne every single one unadded and blocked me.

My parents and normies gaslite me to thinking I don't look worse but my tinder results prove it I got zero appeal now wtf happened to me this shit is so sad what 1 year of rotting does to a mother fucker at least I have muscle mass now @Dietsnasta
30lbs in a year?? my condolences 😢

• +1
30lbs in a year?? my condolences 😢
Fell for the bulk meme cause everyone made fun of me for being skinny whats weird is guys all treat me better so it was male appeal for sure I kind of like it no one has fucked with me physically in over 4 months irl

I hope if I can lift right I can keep the appeal even sort of so guys won't view me as weak and mess with me but I don't want girls to look at me like a freak either

How come you let yourself go like that bro

• +1
Fell for the bulk meme cause everyone made fun of me for being skinny whats weird is guys all treat me better so it was male appeal for sure I kind of like it no one has fucked with me physically in over 4 months irl

I hope if I can lift right I can keep the appeal even sort of so guys won't view me as weak and mess with me but I don't want girls to look at me like a freak either
the thing about bulk meme is that usually guys never cut down to their ideal/original bf because they wanna keep that size so they descend horribly interms of facial aesthetics and looks like ur gonna fall for this meme too, bro listen once you start getting girls around you and seen as getting bitches, you will automatically be elevated in ur male social hierarchy and they will be the one jestermaxxing for you

How tf did you descend so hard nigga

• So Sad
How tf did you descend so hard nigga
Well the face fat is from bulking idk about the acne stress makes it worse and been stressed for a year I notice whenever I am stressed at night I wake up with a cyst on my face

ts going alright found a place for cheap roommates don't hate me
You really should try your best to build a rapport with them. If you're not NT maybe even try frauding it to make friends if you have to. You're in a new area so you don't have much in terms of safety nets.
trying to find a good job I still got 1-2 weeks before I am desperate for one
What do you mean become desperate for one? As in you won't be able to pay your cut?
how you doin man I guess your banned rn but if you get unbanned let me know react to this post if you read it with an emoji
Got unshackled today and I'm doing pretty well myself atm. Just graduated so now I can actually ascend my life. Plan on getting a job at a Canadian tire and learning to drive.

Given nearly a weeks passed since the original post, how are you doing now?

• +1
You really should try your best to build a rapport with them. If you're not NT maybe even try frauding it to make friends if you have to. You're in a new area so you don't have much in terms of safety nets.

What do you mean become desperate for one? As in you won't be able to pay your cut?

Got unshackled today and I'm doing pretty well myself atm. Just graduated so now I can actually ascend my life. Plan on getting a job at a Canadian tire and learning to drive.

View attachment 2293090

Given nearly a weeks passed since the original post, how are you doing now?
Yeah I meant if I can't pay rent I still have a months rent and food down but if I don't get a job I will miss next month.

Don't know where Canadian tire is but best of luck.

I am doing good and bad I think I have a job at this place did well on the interview its still very scary living on my own and I am already becoming a hermit again. Ran out of beer so no way to be social anymore I am pretty hungry too because all I eat is ramon and beer but now just ramon I hope this job hires me. I will have no choice but to keep interviewing but my anxiety is bad. Hunger is a good motivator

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer