Major incel trait: Having to wipe after you shit

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Zephir
Chad just poops and pulls his pants up, because his poop is healthy and has ideal consistency. His asshole is barely dirty after he is done.
IF he has to wipe it's like once max.

Your asshole on the other hand is a disaster after you shit, you have to wipe like 10 times and it's still sticky and gross so then you have to wash your ass like a faggot JFL at thinking Chad would have subhuman feces :chad::chad:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, normie_joe, Prince88 and 10 others
Zero :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Chad just poops and pulls his pants up, because his poop is healthy and has ideal consistency. His asshole is barely dirty after he is done.

Your asshole on the other hand is a disaster after you shit, you have to wipe like 10 times and it's still sticky and gross so then you have to wash your ass like a faggot JFL at thinking Chad would have subhuman feces :chad::chad:
u ever get the high protein high fibre shit and just not need to wipe after

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You dont need to wipe if you get rid of your asshairs

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and theonewhocantascend

This is my favorite post on the forun

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and theonewhocantascend
Indians will never experience that
Sometimes I wipe my ass and the toilet paper looks clean af as if nothing happened :bigbrain:
But if you have a terrible diet your shit will be all over your ass

I can attest to having to wipe. I don’t think it makes me incel though.

I wish I was illiterate at this point tf did I just read

High iq opinion

Imagine wiping your ass like a pinkoid, and not spraying your ass with water like a dalit.

Bro wtf did I just read ?