MAKE GOOD MONEY THIS SUMMER IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
First of all, if you're good looking and have 0 experience, even the fanciest restaurants will want you. That's how it works.
By "restaurants" I'm also including bars.

However, you can't just e-mail them your CV with an aspie pic of yourself in the top corner.
You need to hand the CV in person!:blackpill:
They need to see how GL you are!!

If you don't feel comfortable going to a restaurant and just asking "Are ya hiring for this summer?", instead, call them and ask if they're hiring and if you can drop your CV off during the day. That way you don't have to go through the awkwardness of having to ask if they're hiring and when the restaurant full of people listening.:feelswhy:
I know this sounds fucking autistic but I could never cold approach a restaurant. I've seen it happen and I cringed.:hnghn:

Anyway, make sure the restaurant doesn't share tips among the workers, or you'll find yourself sharing your (not-so) hard-earned-cash with the owner's annoying mtn nephew and your other becky coworkers:feelsohgod:

When serving, put on your mogger face, smile, and make sure you serve tables of either elder women, middle-aged gay men, or foreigners.

You can also serve tables of foids your age. You probs won't get good tips but you surely will get validation, snaps, and your picture taken (more or less discretely).:cool:

Plus, if you're in a touristic area, restaurants may have accomodation for your in a campsite or a hostel nearby, so you can literally work at the restaurant in the afternoons and evenings, and slay at night. This is not a fucking joke. You can go clubbing literally every night and slay like a fucking God. Not only will you slay foids from the club, but also the foids who begged you to add them on snap during your shift at the restaurant.:what:

I know some people who've done this and they're already applying to do the same this summer.
I can't see why any HTN+ would not do this.(y)

pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING and 19 others
Nigga I'm autistic this isn't gonna work

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, T50 Mogger, aleksander and 12 others
i'm gonna do this bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
First of all, if you're good looking and have 0 experience, even the fanciest restaurants will want you. That's how it works.
View attachment 2061486

However, you can't just e-mail them your CV with an aspie pic of yourself in the top corner.

If you don't feel comfortable going to a restaurant and just asking "Are ya hiring for this summer?", instead, call them and ask if they're hiring and if you can drop your CV off during the day. That way you don't have to go through the awkwardness of having to ask if they're hiring and when the restaurant full of people listening.:feelswhy:
I know this sounds fucking autistic but I could never cold approach a restaurant. I've seen it happen and I cringed.:hnghn:

Anyway, make sure the restaurant doesn't share tips among the workers, or you'll find yourself sharing your (not-so) hard-earned-cash with the owner's annoying mtn nephew.:feelsohgod:

When serving, put on your mogger face, smile, and make sure you serve tables of either elder women or middle-aged gay men.

You can also serve tables of foids your age. You probs won't get good tips but you surely will get validation, snaps, and your picture taken (more or less discretely).:cool:

Plus, if you're in a touristic area, restaurants may have accomodation for your in a campsite or a hostel nearby, so you can literally work at the restaurant in the afternoons and evenings, and slay at night. This is not a fucking joke. You can go clubbing literally every night and slay like a fucking God. Not only will you slay foids from the club, but also the foids who begged you to add them on snap during your shift at the restaurant.:what:

I know some people who've done this and they're already applying to do the same this year.

pneumo
I’m 5,5 subhuman with no hair eyebrows or eyelashes. But I have legit a10 eyes so ima make bank

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27066, Htobrother and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Htobrother, Sondern and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
If only....

But at last......

It's fucking over (jfl)

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
might do

• +1
I did this all the time before looksminning w roids. It’s really legit to get jobs if your htn and above and charismatic even better if u looksmax to Chadlite and up with strong charisma.

Unfortunately I was always high on drugs 24/7 cause too mentally unstable despite good looks and then I’d abruptly quit cause I was too high too function or fuck around too much w the girls anywhere I worked

Anyways really good advice dude, big fan of ur threads, they always cheer me up, god bless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, pneumocystosis, poopoohead and 1 other person
Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

Anyway, make sure the restaurant doesn't share tips among the workers, or you'll find yourself sharing your (not-so) hard-earned-cash with the owner's annoying mtn nephew and your other becky coworkers:feelsohgod:

When serving, put on your mogger face, smile, and make sure you serve tables of either elder women, middle-aged gay men, or foreigners.

I know some people who've done this and they're already applying to do the same this summer.

pneumo
Kys chad

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
>If you're good looking
so this only applies to about 5-10% of the forum? oh well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, copefuel, It'snotover and 2 others
Great idea for the autists here who spent all their money on surgerymaxxing instead of an education

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Patient A, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
“Damn ima do this job and get tips and bitches nothing can stop me!”
My eye area:
51CB472E 83EE 48AC 89C7 29AE02C43DEA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and pneumocystosis
I did this all the time before looksminning w roids. It’s really legit to get jobs if your htn and above and charismatic even better if u looksmax to Chadlite and up with strong charisma.

Unfortunately I was always high on drugs 24/7 cause too mentally unstable despite good looks and then I’d abruptly quit cause I was too high too function or fuck around too much w the girls anywhere I worked

Anyways really good advice dude, big fan of ur threads, they always cheer me up, god bless
I’m sorry to hear that man, dang…
I appreciate the kind words

the masculine chad version of this is being a bouncer, i worked with all fucking ogres and i would consider myself a 6 psl with body halo/jock pheno and i got so much attention and literally got paid to basically dance while they did all the actual work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
This is very legit. I used to work in a fancy Italian restaurant for a bit and used to get good tips all the time despite not even being a good server. Another benefit is you can also fuck other hot server girls that work at the restaurant. Sometimes customers will directly compliment you and it's easy to get their number and fuck them later too.

• Love it
prett brutal ngl

• +1
Fuck girls this summer

if you’re good looking

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and pneumocystosis
This ain't possible in curryland, I think.

• So Sad
This is very legit. I used to work in a fancy Italian restaurant for a bit and used to get good tips all the time despite not even being a good server. Another benefit is you can also fuck other hot server girls that work at the restaurant. Sometimes customers will directly compliment you and it's easy to get their number and fuck them later too.
fuck this is brutal for someone like me who spent his life by a computer

• +1
I went to a restaurant with my GF and she commented that our server was hot. the guy looked very looksmaxxed, I bet he has this strategy every morning when he's getting ready to go to work

• Woah
I went to a restaurant with my GF and she commented that our server was hot. the guy looked very looksmaxxed, I bet he has this strategy every morning when he's getting ready to go to work
y-y-your… girlfriend?
said the server was h-hot??
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, T50 Mogger and Ryldoo IS COPING
y-y-your… girlfriend?
said the server was h-hot??
:feelsuhh:
yeah but it was obvious. While she was thinking that I was thinking: I wonder what he does to make his hair look that good

• Woah
Yes thank you bhai, I am gonna become a server in the slums of Mumbai during day and slay Dalit poontang in the night.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and gribsufer1
yeah but it was obvious. While she was thinking that I was thinking: I wonder what he does to make his hair look that good
bro idc she ain't yours anymore

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and pneumocystosis
  • Woah
Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

pneumo
That hostel and working thing sounds fye. Free food too

• +1
I’ve never heard of restaurants offering a place to stay at though?

Would be based af if I could find something like that in Miami

• Love it
Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

pneumo
Jfl at working for a restaurant for $3 an hour just for validation.

• JFL
I'd get negative tips. Women, especially Latinas would demand a discount as compensation for my presence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Ryldoo IS COPING, Jigen and 1 other person
not true, only works if you're a cute female

How did roids looksmin you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
How did roids looksmin you?

wondering the same

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
One of the worst jobs ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and ascension
Thank God I'm smart enough to make money in better ways

Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

pneumo
Does this work in the U.S?

Thoughts on becoming an uber driver in a college town?

Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

pneumo
Whats a cv

Work in a restaurant!
Yes!
View attachment 2061486

pneumo
Good thread however one thing I will say is Cold approaching restaurants does work. I've gotten 3 jobs cold approaching them, then again if you have crippling social anxiety or something like that I wouldn't recommend it.