[Blackpill] Makeup for men will become normal in the 2020s

mikeock

mikeock

Elementalist
With men realizing that beta buxx is not a viable strategy any more, men will looksmaxx just as much as women. This means makeup fraud will become fair game very soon. Justin Beiber has begun the revolution

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Wizard
Always said this, make-up is easily the biggest looksmax. You can paint chad-tier bone structure on your face so you don't have to actually change your face through surgery.

Need to get in on this asap tbh and learn how to do minimal make-up that's not very noticeable at first, and then move on to some more extreme stuff for special events, dates, etc.

Nrrr15

Nrrr15

What
Always said this, make-up is easily the biggest looksmax. You can paint chad-tier bone structure on your face so you don't have to actually change your face through surgery.

Need to get in on this asap tbh and learn how to do minimal make-up that's not very noticeable at first, and then move on to some more extreme stuff for special events, dates, etc.
And gay clubs jfl

needsolution

needsolution

MERRY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Every women will spot make-up from kilometers [first rule of looksmaxxing: try to make it as natural as you can]. There is needed something very invisible.

mikeock

mikeock

Elementalist

This is the worst fraud a foid can pull.

CoconutMan

CoconutMan

Apprentice
No it wont, men are never allowed to hide their flaws. This is only possible if society picks up makeup for men to be mainstream, like in South Korea.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Wizard
Imagine wearing makeup and get everything gets washed away when you sweat
Imagine thinking the multi-billion dollar make-up industry hasn't come up with reasonable solutions for stuff like this in the century it has been selling their products to women.

hebbewem

hebbewem

One of the worst looking users
If more people accept trans and gay people . Then probaly

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Wizard
Every women will spot make-up from kilometers [first rule of looksmaxxing: try to make it as natural as you can]. There is needed something very invisible.
If it's spotted just say you're covering some pimples/scars as was adviced by your sister who borrowed you her makeup and act like you don't care about it tbh

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

autism
I’m a fake up maxxer
Two years under my belt, normies can’t tell for shit

Listen I’d also like to remind everyone that in pre revolutionary France the aristocratic class used to wear make up and high heels. Looksmax or die trying buddy boyos

Last edited:
Nosecel

Nosecel

Zephir
I’m a fake up maxxer
Two years under my belt, normies can’t tell for shit

Listen I’d also like to remind everyone that in pre revolutionary France the aristocratic class used to wear make up and high heels. Looksmax or die trying buddy boyos
What are you doing and how does it affect your looks?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

autism
What are you doing and how does it affect your looks?
I’ve been cutting back recently, but before my facial hair was growing in I was contouring my nose, cheekbones, jawline, etc.

Nosecel

Nosecel

Zephir
What do you want to know? I can do another guide similar to my skincare one if it would be helpful. Plenty of experience with fucktons of different products.
I want to know what to use for: acne scars, red skin, black circles under eyes

Nosecel

Nosecel

Zephir
Okey dokey. If anyone else wants anything let me know and I'll figure something out.
Thank you very much, brother. I have problems with big threads like your skincare one. It intimidates me. Here is my skincare routine: morning: cleanser with charcoal, virgin coconut oil, before sleep: some korean cleanser. What do you think about it?

B

benignice

Elementalist
Thank you very much, brother. I have problems with big threads like your skincare one. It intimidates me. Here is my skincare routine: morning: cleanser with charcoal, virgin coconut oil, before sleep: some korean cleanser. What do you think about it?
Dm me- just to avoid filling up this thread.

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Lingesan Thandarkok Tamil Construction worker chad
Imagine thinking the multi-billion dollar make-up industry hasn't come up with reasonable solutions for stuff like this in the century it has been selling their products to women.
There are ways to hide but where i live i don't think anything would work. It's too hot here

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
With men realizing that beta buxx is not a viable strategy any more, men will looksmaxx just as much as women. This means makeup fraud will become fair game very soon. Justin Beiber has begun the revolution

Makeup is designed to make the face more feminine. No man wants to look like bitch and no woman wants a man like that. Nobody even knows who Justin Bieber is anymore, he is yesterdays news.
boring.gif

B

benignice

Elementalist
Makeup is designed to make the face more feminine. No man wants to look like bitch and no woman wants a man like that. Nobody even knows who Justin Bieber is anymore, he is yesterdays news.
View attachment 219047
Nope. Makeup is primarily to cover flaws and enhance various features. Trust me, makeup for men is about to become massive business.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
Nope. Makeup is primarily to cover flaws and enhance various features. Trust me, makeup for men is about to become massive business.
Never. Nobody will use it, it'll be seen as the gay shit it is. If men start actually using makeup, I'll convert to Islam and move to a desert.

B

benignice

Elementalist
Never. Nobody will use it, it'll be seen as the gay shit it is. If men start actually using makeup, I'll convert to Islam and move to a desert.
I hate to break it to you bro but men already are using makeup, you just dont realise it

Z

Zyzzcel

Trainee
Celebs have always wore makeup.

ComeSweetDeath

ComeSweetDeath

Trainee
I already paint my eyebrows.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)