Making money with discord

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
i got a server with almost 10k active members, i didnt work on it for like 4 months and it's still growing, im paying an indian developer something like 800 rupees/ month to code a bot/mod the server, can i make something stable out of it? or should i just sell it

Attachments

• 2024-02-09 154313.png
    2024-02-09 154313.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2024-02-09 154530.png
    2024-02-09 154530.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture d'écran 2024-02-09 154656.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-02-09 154656.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
start a cult bro

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
i got a server with almost 10k active members, i didnt work on it for like 4 months and it's still growing, im paying an indian developer something like 800 rupees/ month to code a bot/mod the server, can i make something stable out of it? or should i just sell it
Depends, is this some “social”/anime server? Or is it in one specific niche?

My homeboy makes 2k per month acting like a femboy to discord mods. It's crazy

You could run promos on ur server and make 80$ for each promo. Might put the members off tho

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
more like a social server, not anime at all, the majority of members are americans, 16-23, for niche ill say music since it started as a server for an artist

You could run promos on ur server and make 80$ for each promo. Might put the members off tho
i was thinking about this but it's risky, we almost never @everyone so nobody muted the server, it got good potential

• +1
Reactions: FBl
more like a social server, not anime at all, the majority of members are americans, 16-23, for niche ill say music since it started as a server for an artist
I’ve monetized discord servers before, want me to help you in DMs?

I’ve monetized discord servers before, want me to help you in DMs?
thanks, i need to think about it but i think ill just sell it to one of the co owners, discord banned me 5 times in a year for nothing so im not taking the risk

thanks, i need to think about it but i think ill just sell it to one of the co owners, discord banned me 5 times in a year for nothing so im not taking the risk
Make an alt and transfer ownership, if you’re selling I’ll buy it since I know how to monetize it lol

how much are you thinking of selling it for?

If it’s a social server he can make a few dollars doing promotions with neighbouring servers which can build up over time, also he can incorporate subscriptions as well, I tried it a few months ago because I had a server with 5000 people, only 3 people paid for the extra subscription, if you wanna do that then make sure to not be stupid like me and randomly introduce a subscription based service to a bunch of teenagers on my server

where did you find the indian