Making out with a girl isnt an IOI

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Its laughable how some ugly frat guys think that making out with a girl means anything

It doesnt mean ANYTHING. Some girls will kiss 100 guys in a night and its not abnormal.

Even P in V barely matters. Tons of girls will LET you fuck them because they cant find chad at the moment and they're horny

But when a girl actually WANTS to suck your dick, that is an IOI.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Swarthy Knight, starvecell and 15 others
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Water but autists here will deny it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, distance decay, arab_chink and 1 other person
true, most hookers won't even suck incels dick

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Its laughable how some ugly frat guys think that making out with a girl means anything

It doesnt mean ANYTHING. Some girls will kiss 100 guys in a night and its not abnormal.

Even P in V barely matters. Tons of girls will LET you fuck them because they cant find chad at the moment and they're horny

@Mr. President dont read this you'll kys

@GabachoCopium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Mr. President, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clown Show
You say this as a chadlite. Women won't just makeout with some LTN incel for the fuck of it. She will be disgusted.

I just had a date with some German girl from Munich off Bumble. I was hesitant to make a move because I thought foreign girls would be different then American girls. She wasn't. We made out in Bryant park and I'm gonna go to her flat and slay her before she leaves in 2 months as part of her graduate program. She was giving me constant IOIs and I still hesitated but overall made a move while we were sitting enjoying the day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ChadL1te and 2 others
You say this as a chadlite. Women won't just makeout with some LTN incel for the fuck of it. She will be disgusted.

I just had a date with some German girl from Munich off Bumble. I was hesitant to make a move because I thought foreign girls would be different then American girls. She wasn't. We made out in Bryant park and I'm gonna go to her flat and slay her before she leaves in 2 months as part of her graduate program. She was giving me constant IOIs and I still hesitated but overall made a move while we were sitting enjoying the day.
Tales, some girl kissed me last night to make the guy she was with jealous (she told me). How is that an IOI

she just used me, if she liked me she would suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Clown Show

Making out with a guy isnt an IOI

Its laughable how some ugly frat guys think that making out with a guy means anything

It doesnt mean ANYTHING. Some guys will kiss 100 guys in a night and its not abnormal.

Even P in A barely matters. Tons of guys will LET you fuck them because they cant find chad at the moment and they're horny

But when a guy actually WANTS to suck your dick, that is an IOI.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
P in V is a good first step. Getting a blowjob is a legit IOI. Fucking her anally and then getting a blowjob is when you can safely say that she likes you. Getting her total submission is when it actually begans.

However, the only who can naturally get full submission from a foid, the only one who gets please by a foid by her own will, is a Chad.

Tales, some girl kissed me last night to make the guy she was with jealous (she told me). How is that an IOI

You know what I look like how is this tales? I make up a story about kissing a foid? Yeah obiously there will be situations a girl kisses you and it doesn't mean shit but she won't kiss you if you're LTN come on dude.

Obviously there will be situations where she doesn't suck your dick this doesn't mean shit dude come on be real bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, ChadL1te and Clavicular
P in V is a good first step. Getting a blowjob is a legit IOI. Fucking her anally and then getting a blowjob is when you can safely say that she likes you. Getting her total submission is when it actually begans.

However, the only who can naturally get full submission from a foid, the only one who gets please by a foid by her own will, is a Chad.
yea poop blowjob is good IOI for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clown Show
a blowjob isn’t an ioi either unless she’s enthusiastic about it and SHES the one who brought up the idea

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, butterworld, Clown Show and 1 other person
It's owning her soul or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Dream99 and Clavicular

Dunno man? Every girl k been with even one not into me sucked my cock willingly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Clavicular and butterworld
so true, if they arent actively reaching for your dick and trying to give you head when you start making out at the crib its not an ioi

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular

hitler

• +1

Due to mental masturbation, determining an IOI has turned into a “Does God exist?” tier conundrum. At this point an IOI is if she wants to bear your child.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, amokzy and got.daim

Yep kissing means nothing girls kiss everything

Girls kissed me but we never fucked. Kissing doesn’t = like u

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What even is an ioi at this point..

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BigBoy3000, zharupodrugu and 3 others
No girls kissing doesn’t mean anything.

Only sex and blowjob manlet
Kissing by itself doesn't mean shit obviously. Won't make out with you on a date if she doesn't atleast find you attractive somewhat tbh.

If she doesn't let you piss on her its not an IOI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Clavicular, datboijj and 1 other person
Kissing by itself doesn't mean shit obviously. Won't make out with you on a date if she doesn't atleast find you attractive somewhat tbh.
Fair point

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
Doesen’t mean anything. Girls will suck 100 dicks in a night and it’s not abnormal.

When she willingly lets your impregnate her, that’s an IOI, everything else is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, zharupodrugu, Clavicular and 2 others
When she lets your impregnate her, that’s an IOI, everything else is cope
COOOPE, if they get pregnant every other day and just do abortions LOL,
If she lets you impregnate all of her friends and mother/sister also , would be a real IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, yeeyeeslayer, datboijj and 1 other person
@Mr. President dont read this you'll kys

@GabachoCopium
I agree, trust me I have learned this the hardway a bunch of times. But usually if they like you, you will know

Kissing isnt a mutually exclusive IOI or physical fulfillment. It depends on the girl and the scenario.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clavicular and NotCarv
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NotCarv
Most frat guys are gay and insecure, I quickly stopped rushing when I found how homo and lame they actually were. They rely on other better looking men in their fraternity to get women.

Most frat guys are gay and insecure, I quickly stopped rushing when I found how homo and lame they actually were. They rely on other better looking men in their fraternity to get women.
Frat guys remind me of gym dude who are insecure asf

Frat guys remind me of gym dude who are insecure asf
Like less than 1% of frat dudes I've encountered at large state schools look like they workout, they're mostly all skinny or fat twinks who think their letters define their personalities lol.

Like less than 1% of frat dudes I've encountered at large state schools look like they workout, they're mostly all skinny or fat twinks who think their letters define their personalities lol.
I was talking about personality

Depends on the type of girl

• +1
Yeah lol I was at a party a couple weeks ago and there was some mtb white girl drunk making out with 2 guys back and forth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular

Foid tried this with me once and I told her to fuck right off

• JFL