Making the face pulling device

I wanna help but I’m gatekeeping so here’s just a video cause I love my incel brothers☺️

Also tag when you make the device and a thread about it brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25893
facepulling = meme

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ccwarrior
mirin how much you fags try to gatekeep
Look man, you’re nee. I’ve been here for 1 year and a half and I can tell you that I haven’t completely tried facepulling BUT I can tell you this. It relapses. So kinda yeah, which is why we use appliances with mewing

Look man, you’re nee. I’ve been here for 1 year and a half and I can tell you that I haven’t completely tried facepulling BUT I can tell you this. It relapses. So kinda yeah, which is why we use appliances with mewing
been lurking for about a year

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
mirin how much you fags try to gatekeep
I literally went through the facepulling meme myself, MSE+FM.
Dense

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
facepulling is a meme

this was established several years ago

one of the earliest psl memes in fact

Too difficult, too many steps. Just bite a fucking towel and pull for a few hours a day by your teeth, free and much less convoluted

Too difficult, too many steps. Just bite a fucking towel and pull for a few hours a day by your teeth, free and much less convoluted
Relapse lil nigga

I made a guide on how to make the device a few weeks ago. I still didn't make a thread or anything because it's still in the experimental state but you can check it out on this link

I made a guide on how to make the device a few weeks ago. I still didn't make a thread or anything because it's still in the experimental state but you can check it out on this link