Maladaptive day dreaming disorder

try vyvanse

i sometimes daydream about me being in a fight and beating up people and i run around the house punching the walls

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I don't have this but I do frequently daydream. Sometimes I'm unaware of what's going on for like 30 minutes because I'm having an amazing time in my head.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don't have this but I do frequently daydream. Sometimes I'm unaware of what's going on for like 30 minutes because I'm having an amazing time in my head.
your autistic (autism) ([ no offense]

Try lsd. Its supposed to calm down the "ruminative mind"
I’m 17 so don’t wanna abuse drugs anymore
That sounds like you have it tbh.

i do very autistic things when i’m by myself. when i was a little kid there was this small metal round thing in my bath tub and i’d stare into it looking at myself thinking i was a news reporter
lmfao autism

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I’m 17 so don’t wanna abuse drugs anymore

That sounds like you have it tbh.

i do very autistic things when i’m by myself. when i was a little kid there was this small metal round thing in my bath tub and i’d stare into it looking at myself thinking i was a news reporter
lmfao autism
Lol, i literally consider lsd more as a medication. You dont have to take so much that youll trip

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lol, i literally consider lsd more as a medication. You dont have to take so much that youll trip
I’m more of a stimulant man ahahah

I been clean for a few months though gave me good mental clarity

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lsdcel

I’m more of a stimulant man ahahah

I been clean for a few months though gave me good mental clarity
LSD is the stimulant of the psychedelic world
I haven't daydreamed in years ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
LSD is the stimulant of the psychedelic world
I haven't daydreamed in years ngl
I’m a noob with it. Isn’t it just a tab you put on your tongue? I’d do it with friends but none really do it lol

I’m a noob with it. Isn’t it just a tab you put on your tongue? I’d do it with friends but none really do it lol
Could be a tab of paper, or gel tab, or droplet. Has like a 4-5 hour peak and lasts like 10+ hours.

Could be a tab of paper, or gel tab, or droplet. Has like a 4-5 hour peak and lasts like 10+ hours.
I’m not sure I’d want to do it by myself, I don’t believe my friends would do it anyway

I’m not sure I’d want to do it by myself, I don’t believe my friends would do it anyway
I've done it a few times by myself but of course I had some experience before that.
If someone watches over you, you should be alright

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I've done it a few times by myself but of course I had some experience before that.
It seems quite sad to me to do anything other than maybe smoke a joint or drink a few beers by yourself

It seems quite sad to me to do anything other than maybe smoke a joint or drink a few beers by yourself
I think drinking a few beers by yourself is sad ngl. Lsd is nothing like any other drug like that, you won't know what it's like unless you've done a psychedelic. Plenty of people do psyches alone.

I think drinking a few beers by yourself is sad ngl. Lsd is nothing like any other drug like that, you won't know what it's like unless you've done a psychedelic. Plenty of people do psyches alone.
I did shrooms once but it was a joke dose Felt like being stoned with slight hallucinations

I did shrooms once but it was a joke dose Felt like being stoned with slight hallucinations
That's probably about less than 50ug acid dose for similar effect like that. The higher the dose the more exponential the effects become. You aren't tripping until you hit maybe 75 ug to 100ug. I'd say a typical street dose is 70ug or so

That's probably about less than 50ug acid dose for similar effect like that. The higher the dose the more exponential the effects become. You aren't tripping until you hit maybe 75 ug to 100ug. I'd say a typical street dose is 70ug or so
Idk bro I love X or charlie