[Method] Male Feminist Is Afraid To Befriend Men In Case Chad Makes Him Look Bad

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.

Got banned from that community just for giving advice.

Cretinous

Cretinous

Knowledgable
this faggot probably has anxiety attacks over grocery shopping. A truly worthless individual.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

[–]LuciusCaeser -3 points 23 hours ago
Urm..... I'm going to have to disagree with this reply. A "bro" being shitty to women or minorities needs to be called out, and if he doesn't improve his behavior he shouldn't be associated with. That's not just about "political affiliations" or difference of opinion, it's being shitty.

J

jm10

Banned
[–]LuciusCaeser -3 points 23 hours ago
Urm..... I'm going to have to disagree with this reply. A "bro" being shitty to women or minorities needs to be called out, and if he doesn't improve his behavior he shouldn't be associated with. That's not just about "political affiliations" or difference of opinion, it's being shitty.
actually this tops it

SikKunt

SikKunt

I am the übermensch
Happy Pride Month Everybody!
Did you know that we're having a little competition to see who can write the best self post about men's issues through an LGBTQ+ lens? We're even giving out reddit gold as a prize. See this post for more details.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
The way these numales type makes my fucking blood boil

I doubt he has any friends anyway (besides foids he orbits) so he doesn’t need to worry about his virtue signaling. Jfl

J

jm10

Banned
The way these numales type makes my fucking blood boil

I doubt he has any friends anyway (besides foids he orbits) so he doesn’t need to worry about his virtue signaling. Jfl
umm you’re being kinda shitty.

fobos

fobos

Mód
This theard gave me erectile dysfunction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)