Male lives are extremely polarized compared to females

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze

Scroll through the comments. Now compare that to a sub5 man. Can you seriously be considered the same species?
The difference between mens lives is so absurd.
Its out of control. Chads have more options than they could ever deal with. While incels cant even get a deformed landwhale.

Now take a 4/10 femoid. . Her life is actrually not that far away from a giga stacy.
Here is what a 4/10 femoid and a 10/10 stacy both have in common

They both have inherent sexual value. They dont have to work on themselves for years just to have more sexual value than an aids needle
They both have 1000s of matches on tinder
They have both rejected 10000s of men in their life and feel like queens
Now the only difference is that the 4/10 foid wont get chad. But she wont suffer in any of the ways that her looksmatch will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Zyros, Deleted member 4991 and 10 others
Ok

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and ropemaxx
its over

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, W0KESTMOTHF and ropemaxx
Now the only difference is that the 4/10 foid wont get chad. But she wont suffer in any of the ways that her looksmatch will.
wont get chad in a relationship. if she uses enough fakeup and goes out to enough clubs she can still hook up with chad every now and then

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
there is something that you forget otherwise I think: death

get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and ropemaxx
Loser

• JFL
Marlon Brando is 8/8 psl

just watched the video fuarrrkkk

I always liked this guy, he's my avatar because my grandfather looked like him when he was young. He got told all the time that he looked like him, and I see it too. So when I watch some of his movies it reminds me of my grandfather.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 10551
stop crying
imagine joining incel forums to call people loser
go back to the redpill communiy and "work" on yourself and hold frame
cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Clark69
cunt
this is not an incel forum you low iq retard, go rope if you are so miserable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Clark69
cunt
This isn’t .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and thecaste
this is not an incel forum you low iq retard, go rope if you are so miserable
bro you have an avi of a morphed gay alien. no need to roleplay as a chad :LOL:

Scroll through the comments. Now compare that to your reality. Can you seriously be considered the same species?
The difference between mens lives is so absurd.
Its out of control. Chads have more options than they could ever deal with. While incels cant even get a deformed landwhale.
At the end of the day im just a slightly below average dude. Solid 4/10

Now take a 4/10 femoid. . Her life is actrually not that far away from a giga stacy.
Here is what a 4/10 femoid and a 10/10 stacy both have in common

They both have inherent sexual value. They dont have to work on themselves for years just to have more sexual value than an aids needle
They both have 1000s of matches on tinder
They have both rejected 10000s of men in their life and feel like queens

And he has a double chin in this video lmao, Marlon was a legend

the difference between men is more drastic, but saying a 4/10 has same smv as 10/10 is pure cope

if you’re a girl and below 6/10, no man of any quality will want to wife you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bro you have an avi of a morphed gay alien. no need to roleplay as a chad :LOL:
lol do I care what my avi looks like? Just stop crying dude, this is a looksmaxxing forum not .co.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the difference between men is more drastic, but saying a 4/10 has same smv as 10/10 is pure cope

Well that's what even IRL rating is somehow subjective, it needs one high value male/female to find you ideal even as a 5/10, for you to be fine

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
lol do I care what my avi looks like? Just stop crying dude, this is a looksmaxxing forum not .co. Btw I'm almost chadlite tier, @streege can confirm.
I dont care about your looks. Why call others loser when a loser is just a less attractive guy. If you truly are a chadlite and still mock incels, you are even more of a joke of a human being ngl
You sound redpilled as fuck

• +1

Copus maximus

The average woman these days lives like a celebrity. Its insane. Constantly having simps blow up her phone offering to pay for her stuff, take her out to dinner, help her fix her car. She gets a thousand likes just for posting her face on social media. She can jump from man to man and get an attractive man any time she wants. She can make thousands of dollars just by posting a few nude pictures online. The average man is lucky just to get one message from a female and even then its probably just because she wants to use him for money or have him help her with something she is too weak or too stupid to do herself

• +1

I clearly outlined the difference. a 4/10 girl cant get chad but her life has more similarities than differences

I dont care about your looks. Why call others loser when a loser is just a less attractive guy. If you truly are a chadlite and still mock incels, you are even more of a joke of a human being ngl
You sound redpilled as fuck
It was a fucking joke mate, if you really suffer from your looks, I'm truly sorry, but crying about it won't make it better anyway. As I said, this is .me and not .co.

I always liked this guy, he's my avatar because my grandfather looked like him when he was young. He got told all the time that he looked like him, and I see it too. So when I watch some of his movies it reminds me of my grandfather.
how do you look like though?

Majority of Men are just disposable now, what a time to be alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and ropemaxx
It was a fucking joke mate, if you really suffer from your looks, I'm truly sorry, but crying about it won't make it better anyway. As I said, this is .me and not .co.
Okay man, fine

• +1
Reactions: thecaste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back