Anyone who says NT only matters for mtn guys is a faker and coper

Xtra

Xtra

Mental issues don't suddenly disappear at a certain looks level. Let's say you have a really sore head, you don't give a shit if you are a 4'10 indian janitor or a gigachad when your head is pulsing from the pain of it. Same goes for having compulsive OCD or awful fucked up memories, or just simply having an abused dog personality that's unattractive to all women.

It doesn't stop mattering for good looking guys (men don't value other men's looks unless they are gay so you'll still be excluded) and it doesn't stop mattering for guys below MTN as the difference between life of a NT ugly man and life of NT 5/10 guy is almost the same. A guy who has "poor looks", let's say ugly or short or both of those things is still able to come off the exact same as a regular normie just a bit uglier but basically the same, hence why they live normal lives with male friends and girlfriends and then eventually get married with kids.

Now will a guy of the same looks level but non-NT have a life like that? No obviously not, he will immensely struggle and probably end up developing fucked up thoughts. Same goes for a guy who's average looking or a bit above average with the same mind. There's a reason true incels like myself are much rarer than users say, I have never met one in real life. As for the incels on .is and the ones on here not all are ugly, some are ugly some are average a small amount are in the HTN range, which explains what I said above.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, N1666, noodlelover and 8 others
That statement is exaggeration, but I'd say generally NT matters the most for MTNs, not that it only matters for them (as far as dating goes)

Then the further you get below and above that level the less it matters, like an autistic HTN can still ascend but he'll obviously still have a significant impediment

• +1
Reactions: greywind, copemaxxeer, borismonster and 3 others
Everything matters theory.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover, borismonster and 4 others
That statement is exaggeration, but I'd say generally NT matters the most for MTNs, not that it only matters for them (as far as dating goes)

Then the further you get below and above that level the less it matters, like an autistic HTN can still ascend but he'll obviously still have a significant impediment
I understand why you would think it matters less for good looking guys but I don't get saying it matters more for MTNs than for ugly/short guys. There are absolute subhumans in my country living good lifes even though they would be a laughing stock if they were non NT they look worse than everyone on this board

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, MakinItHappen and dreamcake1mo
Mental issues don't suddenly disappear at a certain looks level. Let's say you have a really sore head, you don't give a shit if you are a 4'10 indian janitor or a gigachad when your head is pulsing from the pain of it. Same goes for having compulsive OCD or awful fucked up memories, or just simply having an abused dog personality that's unattractive to all women.

It doesn't stop mattering for good looking guys (men don't value other men's looks unless they are gay so you'll still be excluded) and it doesn't stop mattering for guys below MTN as the difference between life of a NT ugly man and life of NT 5/10 guy is almost the same. A guy who has "poor looks", let's say ugly or short or both of those things is still able to come off the exact same as a regular normie just a bit uglier but basically the same, hence why they live normal lives with male friends and girlfriends and then eventually get married with kids.

Now will a guy of the same looks level but non-NT have a life like that? No obviously not, he will immensely struggle and probably end up developing fucked up thoughts. Same goes for a guy who's average looking or a bit above average with the same mind. There's a reason true incels like myself are much rarer than users say, I have never met one in real life. As for the incels on .is and the ones on here not all are ugly, some are ugly some are average a small amount are in the HTN range, which explains what I said above.
@MoggerGaston

this belief some people here have here that being non-NT but with chad looks means men will want to be friends with you because of your good looks is hilarious to me. Not sure if it's because they're projecting their psl-induced homosexuality on other men, or have sub-0 irl experience.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Xtra
NT becomes less of an important factor the better you look. MTNs are the most flexible imo. Being more NT would be life changing for them. HTNs don't really need to be as NT, but it still matters.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
this belief some people here have here that being non-NT but with chad looks means men will want to be friends with you because of your good looks is hilarious to me. Not sure if it's because they're projecting their psl-induced homosexuality on other men, or have sub-0 irl experience.
no straight man values another man's looks unless he's gay. normies dont give a fuck how you look, they will trash talk a non nt chad for saying weird shit while having ugly friends. and many normies are ugly

• +1
Jfl maybe for women who want a quick fuck, maybe. For long term relationships or friendships, looks isnt everything, but it is a lot of things.

• +1
NT becomes less of an important factor the better you look. MTNs are the most flexible imo. Being more NT would be life changing for them. HTNs don't really need to be as NT, but it still matters.
i'd say NT matters the most for legit ugly guys (below ltn), not mtns
of course it still matters at every looks level but my country has so many subhuman looking retards who would have a 100x worse life if they weren't NT

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
are you kidding me
yeah i dont buy the belief it suddenly goes away at htn or high htn or whatever imposed rating, even as an actual chad it still matters
not just for women but for overall life

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane
Yeah, well the further you deviate from MTN, the less it matters, duh.
no. NT matters for everyone
yeah i dont buy the belief it suddenly goes away at htn or high htn or whatever imposed rating, even as an actual chad it still matters
not just for women but for overall life
agree.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Agree but normies will start insulting you on your looks if you aren't nt enough, sometimes even if you are nt

Sub-8 and NT-Pill are legit.

If you're too ugly, society will treat you and judge you like shit, but you somewhat can manage to marry an ugly and fat bitch, especially if you're poor and NT. Just have a blue-collar job and have a lot of parties with lots of beer and shitty music. Ie., American rednecks, niggers and Latino people in general, either they are in Latin America or in USA.

If you're attractive and Non-NT, people will think you're kinda "cute" and "mysterious". People will think your geeky tastes and your stims are "quirky" and "interesting". If you're tall and attractive, everyone can overlook your flaws. Ie., Henry Cavill and Sean O'Pry.

I think being Sub-8 is law but also Sub-3 is law.

But in both cases, NT-Pill is law.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and rhinoplasty

dnr

Sub-8 and NT-Pill are legit.

If you're too ugly, society will treat you and judge you like shit, but you somewhat can manage to marry an ugly and fat bitch, especially if you're poor and NT. Just have a blue-collar job and have a lot of parties with lots of beer and shitty music. Ie., American rednecks, niggers and Latino people in general, either they are in Latin America or in USA.

If you're attractive and Non-NT, people will think you're kinda "cute" and "mysterious". People will think your geeky tastes and your stims are "quirky" and "interesting". If you're tall and attractive, everyone can overlook your flaws. Ie., Henry Cavill and Sean O'Pry.

I think being Sub-8 is law but also Sub-3 is law.

But in both cases, NT-Pill is law.
Agreed but for it to be overlooked it would have to be an actual top tier rich male model, not just a regular good looking guy who’s the best looking out of a classroom

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
no straight man values another man's looks unless he's gay. normies dont give a fuck how you look, they will trash talk a non nt chad for saying weird shit while having ugly friends. and many normies are ugly
Excuse me, attractive and tall men are treated better by the group of normie friends.

If you're too ugly and short they will treat you like shit.

BTW, most normies are MTN and even LTN, but these are ruthless bullies if gymmaxxed and GigaNT.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Excuse me, attractive and tall men are treated better by the group of normie friends.

If you're too ugly and short they will treat you like shit.

BTW, most normies are MTN and even LTN, but these are ruthless bullies if gymmaxxed and GigaNT.
You’ve clearly never tried frauding to be NT because this is just bullshit, back when I had normie friends they would only make fun of non nt guys, no normie makes a big deal out of a random guy for being ugly or short unless he’s a closeted fag

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and ElTruecel
You’ve clearly never tried frauding to be NT because this is just bullshit, back when I had normie friends they would only make fun of non nt guys, no normie makes a big deal out of a random guy for being ugly or short unless he’s a closeted fag
Well, maybe in your group of friends in America. But working class geeky guys in Latin America think if you're too short, scrawny and ugly (or have PSL type ugliness, ie, bug eyes and weak jaw) and even cutecels and HTNs are "potential rape victims" if they're not NT and even a little bit psycho.

Agreed but for it to be overlooked it would have to be an actual top tier rich male model, not just a regular good looking guy who’s the best looking out of a classroom
That's why I said Sean O'Pry and Henry Cavill, top tier male models and actor that have "weird" attitudes.

I realized how big of a cope this was unless ur actually fucked you’ll be fine if NT
I mean, subhuman treatment is real if you're 2/10 or less. But a 3/10 and a 4/10 are still happy with their life because most of them are NT and some are Giga-NT. That's why you see Jay-Z, Li'l Wayne and El Chombo tier ones attracting lots of foids.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Most males are secretly somewhat gay if you look cute enough

I mean, subhuman treatment is real if you're 2/10 or less.
That’s pretty much the ugliest u can be without being deformed to deformed tier.

2/10 = 1 PSL flat like Blackops2cel honestly probably isn’t even flat 1 PSL actually idk. Sometimes i think he is and other times I don’t.
But a 3/10 and a 4/10 are still happy with their life because most of them are NT and some are Giga-NT.
True and the examples u used were good. Jay z is literally flat 2 PSL 3/10

Most males are secretly somewhat gay if you look cute enough
They want to fuck you if you're considered "cute". They want you to fuck them (in the ass) if you're considered "dom" enough for them.

Last edited:
Not really hetero men don't like ogres in that way
Some "hetero" men are closeted bottoms and think a "manly" man is the best for them to fuck them.

Last edited:
Some "hetero" men are closeted bottoms and think a "manly" man is the for them to fuck them.

I guess I am just not aware, femboys just have it easier with them because normies even admit it opently sometimes

I guess I am just not aware, femboys just have it easier with them because normies even admit it opently sometimes
There were two thugmaxxed guys who simulated gay sex with me (obviously me as the bottom) but there were two fat guys who said that
"if they were women they would date me" (implying they could be bottoms themselves).

There were two thugmaxxed guys who simulated gay sex with me (obviously me as the bottom) but there were two fat guys who said that
"if they were women they would date me" (implying they could be bottoms themselves).
Are you femine, masc or neutral looking?

Are you femine, masc or neutral looking?
I look younger for my age (according to boomers and some people my age), but my face (when debloated) looks moderately masc and with long hair since 15. Something like an ephebus (no bragging).

Plus these niggas were 5'9'', except for the fat guys. They were 6'0'' and 5'5'', respectively.

Last edited:
NT is improvable. I've gone from like 2/10 NT to maybe a 4.5/10 NT. I'm passable enough that most people like being around me, and people I know will come up and enjoy talking to me.

Food Elimination

There are different causes for autism. One is swelling in the brain caused by a food allergy. You can trial and error different foods. I found a food that caused this in me (effect was subtle so I really had to pay attention). But when I cut it out social interactions and general thinking was slightly clearer. I asked my parents and they told me they tested me as a baby, and found out I was allergic to that food, but kept feeding me that food and never told me. My parents were violent, abusive, psychopaths. My childhood was not good.

Pharmalogical Solutions

Another solution for autism is drugs and alcohol. Like Mariwana and/or alchoal. As long as your not giga-cooked, the new neural pathways you form being in other cognitive states, will be available to you sober and will start changing your brain. You need to combine this with lots of social exposure. I'm not recommending anything illegal.

Component Training

There's a popular theory on autism, that autists are less able to simplify and understand sensory information. So learning social skills can be more challenging when you have tons of tiny details flooding towards you, and you can't make sense of it, you can't understand what the persons emotion is that's talking and so on. So while you're struggling to understand this, you also have to keep in mind the topic of the conversation, the pacing of your voice, your word choice, vocal tonality, and so on. It become an impossible task.

But luckily there's a solution here, which is training on each component of social skills in isolation first, before practicing everything at once.

Let's take facial expression recognition as an example. There are courses online you can buy (or you could code your own), to practice recognizing facial expressions, and even subtle ones too. You can also freeze frame movies, then try to figure out what the character is feeling from content, and notice the emotion. Then save a screenshot of that emotion, with other similar emotions (Because emotions are more subtle than happy/sad/mad). Then train on that like flash cards.

You can do the same thing with voice intonation, and body language, if either of those are stumbling blocks for you.

Once you can recognize emotions in others you develop empathy. And once you have empathy you can recognize when some one is bored, or you offended them, or you scared them, even if they're trying to hide these emotions, and over time with practice you'll learn what causes these negative emotions and how to avoid them. You'll also learn how to evoke interest, make people laugh, and other positive emotions with practice. The core really is recognizing emotions.

TLDR

There's more ways, but the brain is incredible plastic. More so, than even the body or face. If you are above average intelligence, you can learn to be more NT.

Last edited:
I think you're right for masculine looking men whether they look attractive or ugly. I think feminine prettyboys and cutecels are given more leeway for that, but still are held to a similar but relaxed standard