Male multiple orgasm

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Wassup
Does anyone had it or even tried? My kegels are strong enough I think and I can delay the sperm for few sec with kegels but never stop it completely, should I just train more or apply kegels earlier?
Ded srs on this one

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
I've stimulated my prostate and came at the same time all whilst high on weed and it felt amazing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs, SayNoToRotting, mojopin and 4 others
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1555042011[/IMG]

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Ritalincel
I've stimulated my prostate and came at the same time all whilst high on weed and it felt amazing.
Well organsm on weed is god tier, shrooms if you even get horny should also do it, 100X better
Ded srs has anyone tried or no 1 got that far?

Thats how God intended it to be

Stop spamming niggers need answers

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Femoids easily have multiple orgasms when they have sex, and their orgasms last 20+ seconds, also feel MUCH more pleasure pre-orgasm. Oh and also they don't have to hold back, nor do any of the work during sex too, and also sex is MUCH easier to get for them.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Femoids easily have multiple orgasms when they have sex, and their orgasms last 20+ seconds, also feel MUCH more pleasure pre-orgasm. Oh and also they don't have to hold back, nor do any of the work during sex too, and also sex is MUCH easier to get for them.
MALE multiple orgasm NIGGER, it is a thing

I almost managed it once, but my kegels were barely not strong enough, if I kept training them for a couple more weeks I could've probably succeeded

Guess you can try.