Male suicide is misogynistic, and here's why

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
Male suicide is misogynistic, and here's why

Ya'll ever think about this? Moid suicide is just a scrote's final, desperate attempt to lash out against women. When you actually break it down, who suffers most when a scrote kills themselves? It's gonna be the women in their lives who end up performing EXTENSIVE emotional labour for those affected, especially since moids aren't capable of processing grief themselves (men are actually lacking in emotional range to experience complex emotions such as grief but let's just call what they feel "grief" to save time). At BEST suicidal moids are not considering the workload their suicide will bring to the women in their life, which...is.....MISOGYNY

The motivation for male suicide (scroticide) is also inherently misogynistic. First of all you're a moid living under patriarchy, so...like...why are you complaining?? Why are you pretending that your life is hard? Women are living under constant fear of being raped and murdered DAILY but you want people to care about your problems? What problems? Dying in super mario?? Sis, I can't...

As we all know, the only thing a scrote requires to be happy in life is sex. So when a scrote is depressed, it's because they aren't able to use women's bodies to get off....YA'LL THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR BODIES

Ya'll, I am tired. I am tired of playing unpaid therapist for these useless scrotes who think they're entitled to me - to my body, to my energy, to my soul. From now on, I point blank refuse to feel sorry for any moid who kills themselves, and I encourage ya'll to do the same. Put yourself first

And to the scrotes are who are gonna read this and tell me I'm a bitch, or a c\*nt, or whatever other incel slur you feel like throwing at me - I don't care. Because I'm tired of playing mommy for you.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Tabula Rasa, Skywalker and 14 others
044F808E EBB2 46A7 B455 066CE5B89AC6

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Aladin, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
So real for this bestie!
#TotalMoidDeath

These scrotes know they are nothing but sperm dispensers, right? Hahaha, can't wait until sperm banks are large enough to make these glorified angry sex craved apes obsolete.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
I hate femoids so fucking much

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, whitepilled4life, JustShower and 1 other person
Ya‘ll they should work their ass off to buy nice things for the precious woman, by killing themselves they are just escaping from their duties, huh my dear goodness, "men!“ ugh :rolleyes: 💄💅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, whitepilled4life, try2beme and 1 other person
Ya‘ll they should work their ass off to buy nice things for the precious woman, by killing themselves they are just escaping from their duties, huh my dear goodness, "men!“ ugh :rolleyes: 💄💅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 16275, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
I HAVE TO MAKE ALL MALE ISSUES ABOUT ME!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 43403
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Im not reading this subhuman shit

• JFL
Damn. That sounds so horrible! We should stop male suicides.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 43403
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, mogstars, whitepilled4life and 5 others
Not reading all that

• JFL
@Geoff2024

Damn... Suicide is more based than I'd thought

• JFL
periodt girl youre so brave for this

• Love it
@Kamui @Jase

Thoughts?
@John Cracovizk

Thoughts?
@Xangsane

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts?
@HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Thoughts?
@NumbThePain @TRUE_CEL

Dis y u inkwell

• JFL
And to the scrotes are who are gonna read this and tell me I'm a bitch, or a c\*nt, or whatever other incel slur you feel like throwing at me - I don't care. Because I'm tired of playing mommy for you.
just fuck these stupid lanwhales that call themselves femcels and ONLY want chad
DIE ALONE BITCH!!
bitch slap slapping GIF

• JFL
betamale dead bedrooms nerd goes er on chad judge

as i said before, incel in denial especially if they have accumulated false accomplishments and illusions of genetic fitness like a betabux settlership marriage, are the most dangerous because they believe they are alpha males and thus when they inevitable fail badly in life, marriage, etc, they experience incel in denial rage which is like narcy rage on steroids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 43403
betamale dead bedrooms nerd goes er on chad judge

as i said before, incel in denial especially if they have accumulated false accomplishments and illusions of genetic fitness like a betabux settlership marriage, are the most dangerous because they believe they are alpha males and thus when they inevitable fail badly in life, marriage, etc, they experience incel in denial rage which is like narcy rage on steroids

Basic human rights equals “alpha male”

Even average dude in the 1500s would get this

Gynocentric society

• JFL