MAN BOOBS (Me VS @BrendioEEE)

Whose man boobs mog?

• Total voters
People existed long before Islam.
No Afghan will accept you. Not talking about those western ones. Go to your local jirga and say this. See what they will do to you. šŸ˜‹

Alhamdullilah I am not a filthy degenerate. I am proud of that. :)
You are though, a muslim man should be married with 4 kids and 10 sheep by now you're a failure within the terms of the abrahamic doctrine you cling on to.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You are though, a muslim man should be married with 4 kids and 10 sheep by now you're a failure within the terms of the abrahamic doctrine you cling on to.
ā€œDoctrine :soy:ā€

No Afghan will accept you. Not talking about those western ones. Go to your local jirga and say this. See what they will do to you. šŸ˜‹
Why the fuck would I go to Afghanistan I like living in a first world country why don't you go back to Pakistan since you like it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Why the fuck would I go to Afghanistan I like living in a first world country why don't you go back to Pakistan since you like it so much.
Iā€™m not pretending to be something I am not, like you are. Youā€™re as much of an Afghan as I am Pakistani. In other words: totally not. Since we grew up elsewhere. You should identify as American instead, though. You would be a shame to actual Afghans since you lean towards being a murtad.
Is that supposed to be an argument?
As opposed to yours?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34021
Iā€™m not pretending to be something I am not, like you are. Youā€™re as much of an Afghan as I am Pakistani. In other words: totally not. Since we grew up elsewhere. You should identify as American instead, though. You would be a shame to actual Afghans since you lean towards being a murtad.

As opposed to yours?
you think you neerlandais mdr

@TRUE_CEL brutal that dude is stubborn as fuck.
Hes is indeed already a legend

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

As opposed to yours?
I never said im not American, Afghan is my ancestry/race not my nationality. Afghan American would be the term used here, I never pretended to be an illiterate religious goat fucker living in a cave.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I never said im not American, Afghan is my ancestry/race not my nationality. Afghan American would be the term used here, I never pretended to be an illiterate religious goat fucker living in a cave.
Afghan is a nationality these days if you didnā€™t know. Youā€™re American.

You have no logic.
Projection. šŸ˜‘ You claim to be Afghan (a nationality) while you donā€™t even have an Afghan passport or identity card. Youā€™re not Afghan. Youā€™re American.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34021
If you didnā€™t know Iā€™ve been spending a lot less time here, JFL. I was away for one day and they all thought I was murdered/killed myself. Ask @It'snotover.
Blame @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers and Iasacrko
Brendanā€™s gyno mogs urs

Projection. šŸ˜‘ You claim to be Afghan (a nationality) while you donā€™t even have an Afghan passport or identity card. Youā€™re not Afghan. Youā€™re American.
When someone asks my race I say Afghan since my parents are from there. Im not gonna read off my 23 and me % results like an autistic fuck.

When someone asks my race I say Afghan since my parents are from there. Im not gonna read off my 23 and me % results like an autistic fuck.
Your nationality is determined by your passport. Saying youā€™re Afghan is inaccurate. Unless you hold two passports. Your parents can say they are Afghan, but you donā€™t have a passport, so youā€™re not Afghan. This has nothing to do with autism or genetics.

degenthread

• WTF
Nice chest definition

• Love it
degenthread

Your nationality is determined by your passport. Saying your Afghan is inaccurate. Unless you hold two passports. Your parents can say they are Afghan, but you donā€™t have a passport, so youā€™re not Afghan. This has nothing to do with autism or genetics.
Muhh all you do is talk about race go get a life stinky.