Man please shut the fuck up about religion man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Holy shit can @Master add a religion prefix so I can ignore those? Like goddamn man every second post this week has been about “Muh god doesn’t exisit” “Muh god exisit” Mann stfu you can’t change anyone’s mind on this topic why even try retards

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Eternal_, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Agree

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and Autismcel
Low t trait of you bhai. These debates are interesting af

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Low t trait of you bhai. These debates are interesting af
The thing is no point in debating something that people won’t change their mind on

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Suifuel for @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Opinion rejected atheism accepted. Check out my proof god doesn’t exist thread!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, slavicpsycho and Zenis
Opinion rejected atheism accepted. Check out my proof god doesn’t exist thread!
The thing is no matter what if the persons minds set they won’t change thier mind on it jfl, your thread was retarted if you think you would be able to change a devote Christian’s mind on god because of it

Suifuel for @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_
Why u taggin me? I only made a few posts on it, I’m here knocking down the Dawaghandist cock suckers who are trying to spread their ideology tell them to stop then I’ll stop bombing their threads with reality

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
The thing is no matter what if the persons minds set they won’t change thier mind on it jfl, your thread was retarted if you think you would be able to change a devote Christian’s mind on god because of it
U are right but Idc if they change their mind on it or not it was meant just meant to show my opinion on the subject

Why u taggin me? I only made a few posts on it, I’m here knocking down the Dawaghandist cock suckers who are trying to spread their ideology tell them to stop then I’ll stop bombing their threads with reality
Sign me up for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Atheism is a meme and your right, I don’t try to convert people just destroy their beliefs then give them a choice and then dip. I don’t try convert atheists because they leave me alone here but muzzies try to convert everybody so I turn it back on them and they run for the hills.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I only tagged you once buckoo, you kept tagging me b4 but I never complained cuz I'm a real ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Holy shit can @Master add a religion prefix so I can ignore those? Like goddamn man every second post this week has been about “Muh god doesn’t exisit” “Muh god exisit” Mann stfu you can’t change anyone’s mind on this topic why even try retards
Shut up faggot

Atheism is a meme and your right, I don’t try to convert people just destroy their beliefs then give them a choice and then dip. I don’t try convert atheists because they leave me alone here but muzzies try to convert everybody so I turn it back on them and they run for the hills.
What do you believe in

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You still have time accept our real lords

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg