Day 2 nofap
man usually idc about other guys even the gigachads

but LACHOWSKI

he destroys me wanna rope when I see him

I M SO JEALOUS GUYS
HOW CAN YOU EVEN COPE MAN

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
There are quite a bit of guys which mog Chico in my opinion.

.... cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, crmsxg, Pendejo and 2 others
I feel this so deeply but broadly applied to all supermodels

You’re born and from birth people treat you amazingly. You don’t realise that it’s your immense genetic fortune that is the reason and instead think it’s your personality so your personality forms into being charismatic, sociable and nice to be around which just furthers your exceptional visual halio. You’ll be treated incredibly all throughout the education system, all the guys want to be your friend and all the girls want you. Then at one age, maybe it’s 10 or 14 or 15, you’ll be approached by a modelling agency and the rest of your life is set

I physically cannot imagine how it must feel to be a MM in his prime - it must genuinely feel like you’re on cocaine 24/7 with the nonstop constant feelgood emotions elicited from fufilling your biological criteria by 10000%

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 2119 and 9 others

You’re born and from birth people treat you amazingly. You don’t realise that it’s your immense genetic fortune that is the reason and instead think it’s your personality so your personality forms into being charismatic, sociable and nice to be around which just furthers your exceptional visual halio. You’ll be treated incredibly all throughout the education system, all the guys want to be your friend and all the girls want you. Then at one age, maybe it’s 10 or 14 or 15, you’ll be approached by a modelling agency and the rest of your life is set

I physically cannot imagine how it must feel to be a MM in his prime - it must genuinely feel like you’re on cocaine 24/7 with the nonstop constant feelgood emotions elicited from fufilling your biological criteria by 10000%
Man... 100% accurate

• +1
Chico is overrated. i can think of many guys that Mog him.

Last edited:

Just be Gigachad or death theory. Life as an average looking man is worthless.

• +1
It is an example of what it is to enjoy the highest forms of existence, and although it has no Power, having this form of Status is sufficient; but it is unworthy, not noble, disconcerting; yet no reason to worship